Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #112!

[DE]Rebecca

Devstream112_1080p_v2.jpg
Who:  Rebecca is joined by the usual suspects Geoff, Steve, Sheldon, and Scott!

What: It’s our last Devstream until TennoCon! Let’s do something exciting before we crawl into our Con-burrows… Why not take a first look at our 36th Warframe…  and much more!

Prizes? Oh yes, Platinum and Prime Access awaits lucky Twitch viewers!

Twitch Drop!? Starting with the Devstream and running all weekend long Warframe Partners will feature Twitch Drops! We will have 4 unique Drops, one per day! Watch Warframe Partners for 60 cumulative minutes to grab your gear!

Liset Pahta Skin: Friday 2 p.m ET- Saturday 2 p.m ET
Mantis Gloam Skin: Saturday 2 p.m ET - Sunday 2 p.m ET
Scimitar Nami: Sunday 2 p.m ET - Monday 2 p.m ET
Xiphos Ifrit: Monday 2 p.m ET - Tuesday 2 p.m ET

Where: Find us at: twitch.tv/Warframe

When: Join us this Friday, June 1st @ 2 p.m ET!

Please ask your questions here! Thread closes at 10 a.m ET on June 1st and we’d like to choose from some of your questions!

Hey DE!

Would it be possible for you guys to release a set of gear that shares its mastery with Founder gear, so that if you level up an item(ex. a sword with linked mastery to Skana P) you wouldn't gain mastery points for it unless you dont have the corresponding founder gear? That'd be a fair way to let non-founders catch up in terms of mastery without breaking your vow of exclusivity.

1. After Venus, which planet is up next for the PoE treatment?

2. Are there more plans to rework more Warframes?

3. Ember, Chroma and Vauban overhaul when? They're either too mediocre or too stale and monotonous :]

4. Loki has remained untouched since forever, any plans?

I have two questions.

My first one is from many devstreams ago, I cannot remember which one, but. Whats the status of those "Proto" skins that were shown a while back, 2 of them were shown on a devstream. A sawn off double barrel shotgun and a pistol skin, while there was 3 others that were mentioned to being part of the set but not shown. Will there be anything about those in the up coming future?

My second question is, with how many tilesets there are that have...ruined rooms that are unique to them only, IE europa ice ship graveyard and infested corpus derelicts at eris, and some in the orokin derelict. Will there ever be a chance we could see some of the more unique rooms from those tilesets make an appearance in a pristine condition in their normal counterparts where they'd be seen undamaged in normal Corpus ships / the void?

My Question:

Will we ever get an "Overlay" system for building our Dojo's rooms instead of our current "Walk up to a deadend door and see if we can build something"? Also if this would ever be a thing, will we get an option to "Tear Down" our current Dojo and build it back up from the start again?

I've got a couple of really important questions about the new UI system I have in mind

First, will there be a way for us to sort our void relics between vaulted and nonvaulted relics when we pick a relic to begin a mission or during an endless fissure mission? For context there are a total of 132 relics, 61 of which are vaulted and three of which are brought by Baro (two of them contain exclusively vaulted items such as volt prime and odanata prime parts so these two relics are basically "vaulted" relics for the sake of this argument.) I quickly put this picture in Photoshop to illustrate that I want to be able to distinguish between vaulted relics and relics currently obtainable so that I don't accidentally waste vaulted relics I meant to save for say a 4-man radiant relic party. All vaulted items, both relics and primed items, are highlighted in a semi-transparent red so I know what relics and loot are vaulted

cGxywss.jpg

Also, I recently created a new account to re-experience the entire warframe experience about leveling up and completing quests and I came to the conclusion that the new UI will actually not accomplish much if anything at all if new player problems aren't addressed by creating tutorials about the basics of progressing through warframe. For example, a part of Vor's Prize should involve teaching the player how to equip mods and then later level up the mods. My new experience made me go back to when I actually started playing warframe and remembered how many times I had to look for external resources such as the wiki to see what certain items in the UI does. I had to look up on the wiki to learn what the circled items on these mod cards actually represented for example (these are mod drain, mod polarities, and mod rank/max mod rank.

KbychC3.jpg

I fear that if a tutorial is not implemented that explains what these fundamental things about Warframe actually do the new UI will do next to nothing to address the new player experience problems Warframe is currently suffering from,

copying from last Q&A thread:

1. will Cetus ever get more stuff in its stocks? Besides possible amp and zaw parts i mean stuff like more warframe masks (maybe a mask for each frame in a few months/years?), new pet stuff/cosmetics, etc.
2. are there plans to add possibly new merchants to cetus?
3. is there any Archwing-Rework planned? Anything from new missions (maybe where you have to use both frame and archwing) to possibly using arch-weapons on ground as air support for a certain time, etc.
4. are there more "Assault" missions for other planets or possible reworks (mainly for rewards) planned? i really dig the Kuva-Assault mission and would like to see an assault mission for every faction in some future.

As a Melee player I am very concerned about what will happen to blood rush and weeping wounds. I always loved (since u13) the idea that the melee play style was one that rewarded players by building up their combo multiplier over time to buff their damage and am worried that the proposed change of making the combo multiplier only effect heavy attacks will slow down the pace of melee or just make it feel a bit clunky. Do you have any plans that would preserve the fun fast pace that some melee weapons and stances have today in the new system?

Will Oberon players celebrate the Oberon Prime anniversary by finally being allowed to wear Oberon non-prime's shoulder attachments?  You know, the attachments Oberon Prime is supposed to have,that look best with regular Oberon skins and are actually advertised on some premium skins, making those looks simply unavailable to Oberon players.

If not, is there some reason we have to wait more than a year for what appears to be adding an item to a list?

Please remove either the Khora Systems or the main blueprint from easy sanctuary rotation C, and put it somewhere else. I already have 4 main blueprints and still no systems. I'll probably consider quitting for good if I get another main BP.

13 minutes ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Hey DE!

Would it be possible for you guys to release a set of gear that shares its mastery with Founder gear, so that if you level up an item(ex. a sword with linked mastery to Skana P) you wouldn't gain mastery points for it unless you dont have the corresponding founder gear? That'd be a fair way to let non-founders catch up in terms of mastery without breaking your vow of exclusivity.

The difference is so minimal, it's not really worth it😥

Sacrifice when? Come on, I saw Twitter/Facebook change.

How's the melee rework going?

Since UI is being improved, any chance of upgrades for:

• Chat?
    (customizable tabs with multiple feeds, like any other MMO)
  • Party/group/matchmaking system?
    (to prevent conflicting choices for next mission after matchmaking - just copy it from Overwatch)
  • Syndicates?
    (untied from sigils to simpify switching)

Question: What will happen to the Channeling Effects, specificly on the Prime Accessories Armors (like the lightning on the Edo Prime or the raindrops on the Spritsail Prime), when Chanelling is gone in Melee 3.0? Channeling in itself if weak, but the effects are cool, are you just going to take that away, or could it be an effect triggered once we get to X amount combo counter?

Archived