Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You cannot defy your creator (the sacrifice hype website)

DJ_Vauban

GUYS GUYS

Ballas has some wacky powers, like the Tenno.

The word Tenno is on the hype page. So is Helminth, sentient, and hybrid. 

Ballas also seems kinda insane, like the adults on the Zariman. We have no idea if the will of the Void gave the powers exclusively to the Tenno, but something made the adults go insane. Was it the fact of the Void being really odd and stuff, defying all that the adults know? Perhaps. 

Helminth is the benign strain of infestation, bending to the will of the Tenno. Probably used to make warframes. But what if Helminth bends to the will of specimens infused with Void energy. For example maybe Ballas? But the Tenno have the Warframes, unnatural beings, without their own biological tissue, thus the infestation cannot manifest control of the Warframes, and also transference and stuff.

Infested ancients have a wacky arm thing, like Ballas. So, maybe a hybrid?

Now this is the part where there isn't so much evidence to back up my claims.

Sentients, you know them, and their adaptability. Ballas may have made a deal with Hunhow to destroy the Tenno, and make a new empire. Now when Ballas says, "Lua gives you strength." That makes me think he wants to destroy Lua, or kill the Lotus maybe? One or the other. A sacrifice. If the Tenno are weak, then sentients could destroy them and everything else in the origin system. Having a clean slate to start anew.

Also, one person said something about Vitruvian, or perfection. The Orokin are known for being perfect, and maybe we could see Ballas before all this, in his perfect form. Or he already considers himself perfect. I had an idea to add on here but I forgot.

Alternatively we'll finally get the sentient arm canons by teaming up with ya boi Hunhow. A Tenno Sentient hybrid. That might be more likely. Though the other idea I like more because it seems cooler and has more action, but. 

21 minutes ago, (XB1)AntiCaesar said:

Edit: It's not Orokin text?

But where did you find those? Like what did you do?

Right click the page > See Image Information

That is also a way to get the mp4 and the pictures to use as Wallpaper.

1 minute ago, Wagstar said:

Interesting about how DE Steve mentioned that Ayatans containing memories from people in the Orokin era. I won't begin to speculate, but I'll let you guys do that...

Source:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/06/video-solving-the-unsolved-mysteries-of-warframe-with-the-games-designers/

That was pretty interesting to hear, I'm excited to see how that plays out

1 hour ago, Wagstar said:

Interesting about how DE Steve mentioned that Ayatans containing memories from people in the Orokin era. I won't begin to speculate, but I'll let you guys do that...

Source:

https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/06/video-solving-the-unsolved-mysteries-of-warframe-with-the-games-designers/

Yeah, it was also quite disheartening, since I've endo'd god knows how many recently.

1 minute ago, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Yeah, it was also quite disheartening, since I've endo'd god knows how many recently.

Be nice if we got a memory of someone to hear back if we traded them in for endo. A bit of lore on the side.

Just now, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Let me guess, DK thinks Ayatans are somehow connected to the Stalker, cause why wouldn't they be!

I would just say watch the video, but no, he thinks it's related to Ballas, which is interesting.

Of course DK has a theory about it, he always does. I gotta say tho, usually I don't agree with his theories at all, but this one kinda makes sense (altho I still don't think that's going to happen). 

But now i can't stop imagining an all out battle between MitW and Ballas, and I want it.

20 minutes ago, neo3587s said:

F5Z58E8.jpg

z6bocLy.jpg

Does anyone know what's the name of that armor ? I can't find that neither in the in-game market nor in the tennogen market.

That is the Tennocon armor.

27 minutes ago, neo3587s said:

Does anyone know what's the name of that armor ? I can't find that neither in the in-game market nor in the tennogen market.

Tennocon 2018 armor

You can get it from the tennocon page on warframe and buying the digital ticket.

32 minutes ago, icemasterJ said:

May I direct the attention of this thread to this lovely tweet: 

Could this mean there's going to be another trailer, or will it be the same one again? Cuz I'm all for another trailer to get us through the wait.

Calling it now. They are going to pull a Tripwire and release sacrifice at E3 just like they (tripwire) did with the KF2 update the last time they were on.

Edited by Vilemyre

3 hours ago, Vilemyre said:

Calling it now. They are going to pull a Tripwire and release sacrifice at E3 just like they (tripwire) did with the KF2 update the last time they were on.

Doesn't sound unreasonable. It would be one of the more ideal times to release it and get lots of attention. 

4 hours ago, Vilemyre said:

Tennocon 2018 armor

You can get it from the tennocon page on warframe and buying the digital ticket.

Oh, I really hope that's what happens!