Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who has the most plat in the game

9 hours ago, LightningsVengance said:

...it would be nice if he would giveaway all that plat to me (kiddinggg... but it would be nice)

It would take you 150 mil credits to receive that plat. 

Also generally tennocon raffles reward 100k so there are players with 100k+

During peaks of arcane trading people were making more than 1k per day trading.

I don't really care how much other players have, but I know I earn about 500-800p a day just on regular trades (not rivens), sometimes a 1000 ish if I have a good day.

The thing is, I'm still pretty new even though I'm MR 25, so I blow it all on god tier rivens because it gives me something to work towards.

As such I usually don't have more than 22k plat at a time since 20k is about the upper end of any riven and that leaves me with a couple of grand of plat for trading play money after the purchase.

I've seen one guy on youtube that had like 300k, but I really don't see the point in having that much plat other than to be a shill for DE by taking plat out of circulation like that.

I don't know others but the most amount what has me was 178k plat and only 2-3 k from trading the rest by my own money. I have now lower budget "in game" but I did giveaways and kickstarter my clan mates and some other peoples but now I cannot afford it at moment. All is depend on the discounts otherwise not really worth to buy plat except you live in the five richest country but as a eastern european it is wise to save money and buy only when you can. Other than this the rich peoples can afford to buy plat and those keep the game alive. I can imagine 1 million plat also but for that you need to spend a huge amount of wealth so basically you pay as much money as much you can in star citizen. *cough* 27k dollar packs *cough*.

Also this is just the most amount what I had but my overall in game wealth a bit higher if we check the timelines.