Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] Update 23: General Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

1.UI issue: "Show ability banners on cast" always act as if toggled on now and its driving me crazy >.< dosent matter if its set to on or off they still show up.

2.New UI issue: Extractors text show up behind the picture of other extracors if you got more in your inventory, and it would be good if the health % showed up on the icon like it did with the old UI.

Just updated to Sarifice and stuck in this. Strange behavior of the game: its sends my computer to shut down everytime i try to change something ingame - for example - change active warframe or select weapon. It seems, every access to profile info got me into shutdown.

This Problem accured sometimes on previos builds, but now - it almost not possible to do anyting ingame.

very-very-very pity.

Not sure if anyone else has posted this, but I noticed that Ash Prime, Akbolto Prime and Akstiletto Prime are showing the normal versions in the inventory.
Akstiletto and Akbolto Prime
Ash Prime
The other prime frames are shown properly. Note that I haven't changed the skins of the three mentioned primes, they are still using their default prime skins.

Edited by BadWolf117

my Excalibur umbra get hidden in equip as well as inventory ,but i can still see i own it in codex.

when i was adjusting my excalibur umbra for the next mission of sacrifice,i clicked Excalibur in equip for a serval time ,then my warframe changed into excalibur and umbra get disappeared.

unknown.png

unknown.png?width=1202&height=677

I noticed a lighting bug when the update hit. all Warframes are muck darker in the arsenal than they should be, but go back to normal if i exit out of it. And any Warframe I put on display glows like the sun, especially Harrow.bright_as_hell_harrow.PNGvolt_way_darker_than_normal.PNG

6 hours ago, KuroMagma said:

mirage Doppelganger ability, clones do not hold or shoot weapons. tested with synoid simulor build and hikou prime 

thats true man,, hope they fixed fast,, mirage no fun anymore if like this,, now im thinking about stop playing this game if mirage still like this,, so sad

"Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers. 

Please restart Warframe to try again.

The update will be restarted shortly..."

I am from SEA region(Southeast Asia) and this problem occurs,hope that DE will fix the launcher issue.

Tried updating and it said "Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers."

VPNed to Canada using TunnelBear and it displayed something of the line "Our content server are not available" been trying for 6 hours now still could not update.

I'm a bit confused, when you use Transference while using Excalibur Umbra and he becomes a specter for you, isn't he supposed to fight along side you? He immediately attacks me and one shots me. I can't tell if this is a bug or if its part of the lore.

Edit: He suffers from the same issue other specters have when friendly fire is turned on. They go rogue. (Same as in Nightmare missions)

Edited by DrMarioTF2

Am I only one who not receiving 'Exclusive starchild diadem' from twitch drop?

I got 'Exclusive Cheery Tree Glyph' and 'Exclusive Teshin Statue' but no message for 'Exclusive starchild diadem' also not in my inventory...

6 hours ago, KuroMagma said:

mirage Doppelganger ability, clones do not hold or shoot weapons. tested with synoid simulor build and hikou prime 

yup , mee too... this is bug or mirage was Nerfed ? 😞  so sad if that so , 

Noticed That the twitch drop for the 1 hr has not been delivered, The sigil was delivered, and the teshin statue but not the headpiece for operator.

Pretty self explanatory I guess as I got the 2 hr consecutively reward but not the first hour XD

I also noticed when deploying extractors the information for the extractors is overlapped by the extractors on the sides of them in the selection menu, making it difficult if not impossible to make out the percentage of remaining health on each extractor when deploying.

Just some little things I've noticed so far, other then that, been pretty smooth sailing!

Naramon focus skills not work.

I chek Affinity Spike and Power Spike.

I saw it when use Hysteria. Then check for usual melee. Counter not accumulate, because return to 0 each few seconds. I reload mission and check active school. Then repeat  mission, then test in simulacrum.

Also I feel my exp too low. I test it in Hepit mission. Corpus Soldier give me ~150 exp, in each cases when I use naramon with Affinity spike switch on, naramon with Affinity spike switch off and zenurik school (for test).

UI still drops inputs switching interfaces.  This is extremely annoying.  Controller users should be able to freely use either interface like in any normal game UI, but the first press on switching is eaten by the UI, which then updates itself to change prompts (too slowly) and is only then ready to respond to input.  Don't just drop user input.

Also, the UI hides way more information from us, requiring action to get information that used to be available at a glance.  There should be more and clearer information, not less. An icon-only UI is utterly inappropriate to pretty much any Warframe use case.  It's completely unusable in many areas.  Actually "hostile" is a better word for it.  The new UI is actively hostile to use.  It interferes and obscures.  Nothing is easier to use.  Nothing is faster.  Nothing is better.  It demands more clicks, more mousing, more attention, more memory, more time, and it gives us utterly nothing in return for it.

How it made it into production is not just baffling but downright alarming.  Anyone can see this violates basic usability, so why are we playing on it?

• The [Magnum Force] mod does NOT spread multi-shot with the [Arca Scisco] (And potentially other multishot pistols - Tested and works with [Azima] though?). It just makes the gun inaccurate! This needs to spread the multishot like negative to accuracy should do on all non beam weapons. ( This is an EXPENSIVE mod to fuse which just makes the weapon do low damage and provides ZERO utility ) This mod needs to be looked at ASAP. 
    Compare these two mods:
    http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Augur_Pact - Common mod which provides an OK damage increase, is cheap to fuse and has a set bonus.
    http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Magnum_Force - Rare mod which provides LOW damage increase, is EXPENSIVE to fuse and has a NEGATIVE to accuracy which provides ZERO utility.
    [Heavy Caliber] spreads multishot and gives a massive damage increase (Try this with the [Torid] for example) ?? [Magnum Force] is expensive and just makes your gun horrible to use. Surely this is a bug! I'm trying to spread the multishot of my weapon and it's not working. It works with some weapons and not others. Please fix the consistency of this weapon. If the damage must remain so pathetically low, at least provide the correct utility advantage of this mod.

• There have been various issues with mouse sensitivity. When using sniper/scoped weapons and trying to switch between zoomed and non zoomed shots the sensitivity tends to spaz out and you won't be looking where you felt like you should be... This makes skilled gameplay a complete mess.

• There are also issues when switching from operator and back that your sensitivity will sometimes become extremely high and no settings will change it.... It's stuck way too high till you restart.

• Linking riven mods using [riven mod] then selecting something can get your UI locked into mouse controlling cursor mode and unable to do anything until you have gotten yourself killed.

• Funny bug, but if you stand on a Turret in KUVA Fortress as it goes back underground it can sometimes pull you under the map and /unstuck doesn't work. You'll be running around on random map geometry and be unable to get back in the map.

• /unstuck command does not function properly all the time. There should be various /unstuck predetermined locations placed upon each randomly generated section of each map tile to allow this to function correctly rather than making broken guesses of where to place you. This function doesn't work correctly.

• KUVA Fortress Survival map is riddled with places to get stuck. More specifically, that ridiculous hole/crack you have to jump through near the pillbox in the 'outside' area gets even Kavats stuck. (It's that broken hole in the floor that you have to jump in and out of next to the life support node with the random metal beams getting in your way)

Also: As a side note and not really a bug. (But as horrible as a bug): Each Warframe needs individual control configs. I can't run around holding 4 to charge and hold Hydroid Tentacles till the required needed cast time while trying to strafe with a button I can no longer press. It's horrible, causes RSI (And I mean my fingers start to actually hurt by doing this) and gets me killed all the time because I can't move properly because my finger is taken away from strafing correctly. This needs a fix ASAP as each Warframe functions differently so it needs to be FIXED. This to me is a HUGE bug in a game like this. I think this should come way before UI updates 😞 Not every Warframe controls the same so we should have different controls for each. These options are provided in PvP games like Paladins, Overwatch and ETC... Warframe should have this to. It takes away from premium quality feel to not have this basic requirement met.

Okay, that's all I can be bothered writing for now XD THANKS 🙂