Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Sacrifice: Hotfix 23.1.1

[DE]Megan

10 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Removed the lore/Somachord Fragments spawning in the last mission of The Sacrifice quest. As you probably know, the pacing of that last mission doesn’t really warrant a Fragment search! 

yeah but what about having a better chance of them apearing in the rest of the quest?

11 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being able to hold 1 to charge Zephyr’s Tail Wind and cast Airburst before the charge animation starts, causing you to get stuck.

Come on now, it's like you're doing this on purpose. I'll keep posting this until it's fixed! 

Can you please enable scalling all Decorative objects in Dojo, cuz many of them are not allowed to be scalled.

I want to place some of Decorations in specific places of my Dojo but I'm currently unable to do that cuz I can't scalled them.

Please DEVS! 😪

PS: Just for one example: I cannot scalled FIRE!

Make  the mandachord separate from the base Music setting, have a slider for it individually.

I hate the game's music but I wanna listen to my Octavia.

Make the Sacrifice songs get added automatically if you already finished the quest, there's so much useless unskippable fluff that going through the quest again to get those for the sake of completion(the songs still suck but my OCD needs completion) is pure BS.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Removed the lore/Somachord Fragments spawning in the last mission of The Sacrifice quest. As you probably know, the pacing of that last mission doesn’t really warrant a Fragment search! 

so what do we do about the final one then? there are five missions and 5 tones...

Archived