[DE]Rebecca

The Sacrifice: Prime Vault Hotfix 23.1.2!

7 minutes ago, lucasmolla said:

Cool see these two back but...Nyx really needs an rework. Vlad will make her underrated as hell!

- Just my opinion.

Nyx & Wukong will be less used when Vlad comes since he is a fusion of the 2 of them and is better

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

WHY would you nerf sortie like that? They're already dreadfully easy. Eliminate Exterminate sortie and give us back the 3rd interception wave or make the first two harder. Please, make sortie harder, add a nightmare sortie or something with better rewards.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 6

8 minutes ago, IzwanRozlan said:

How does this relic void farming works?

Just as regular relic drops from missions in the void that give rewards (survival, defense, interception, etc).

Thanks for the update. Please note that there are still issues with Umbra + Transference, as detailed in this thread:

I'm also still waiting for Exalted Blade to get a skin option, with its better-looking and better-sounding energy blade that it had prior to The Sacrifice. Was "the sacrifice" referring to Exalted Blade's look and feel being destroyed?

Additionally, Atlas could use a bit more love. Please take a look:

Just now, JaycemeSwain said:

Nyx & Wukong will be less used when Vlad comes since he is a fusion of the 2 of them and is better

This. Wukong is already covered in dust, and nyx is about as relevant as the dual zoren.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

• Fixed the Vala Sugatra Prime having untintable gold, it is now tintable!

Welp, looks like I can't use Vala Sugatra anymore. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Nyx Prime and Rhino Prime are back!

And the skins deluxes of Vauban and Nidus?

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

I just bought the Nyx accessory pack but for some reason I only got the platinum. What can I do to fix the issue?