The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Promocodes and Content Creator Glyphs

Voltage

Question

4 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Try now. One had a spelling mistake (my bad), and two of them had a different name in-game from their code, so I clarified that.

Working now. Thanks for keeping this list updated

• Like 1

Is it possible that this code was a one time use? looks like it has been already redeemed but i dont have the corresponding glyph so im guessing its that
IISlip

Its possible that this codes have the same problem:
Fated2Perish, Tanandra

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Teso23 said:

Is it possible that this code was a one time use? looks like it has been already redeemed but i dont have the corresponding glyph so im guessing its that
IISlip

Can you check your inbox in game to see what the code gave you? I could not find their glyph in game, and looking them up, I found their Twitter with comments that definitely don't sound like someone DE would keep as a creator. I think that glyph might be a duplicate Lotus Glyph/removed.

1 hour ago, Teso23 said:

Its possible that this codes have the same problem:
Fated2Perish, Tanandra

Fixed these as well.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Can you check your inbox in game to see what the code gave you? I could not find their glyph in game, and looking them up, I found their Twitter with comments that definitely don't sound like someone DE would keep as a creator. I think that glyph might be a duplicate Lotus Glyph/removed.

I honestly dont know, i redeemed all the codes a while ago so i didnt get anything now, i was just testing some stuff right now and i redeemed all the codes again so i was only missing like 5 of them

edit: Just checked my inbox and found one message from ordis without a glyph, might have been that code. Not sure though

Edited by Teso23
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Teso23 said:

I honestly dont know, i redeemed all the codes a while ago so i didnt get anything now, i was just testing some stuff right now and i redeemed all the codes again so i was only missing like 5 of them

Okay. Sometimes when Glyphs are deleted they become default Glyphs like this:

18JxrQk.png

I will ask some others and see if this was removed or changed names and fix the post.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Okay. Sometimes when Glyphs are deleted they become default Glyphs like this:

18JxrQk.png

I will ask some others and see if this was removed or changed names and fix the post.

Just checked and i have one of those. Im not sure if its from that glyph code or what though

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
Zitat

TVMPw48.jpeg

Celebrate Pride all year round by claiming the Pride Glyph III, Display III and the Neon Pride Wings Decoration from now until next June with the code "PRIDE2024."
Upon claiming the code from the in-game Market, the confirmation pop up will only show the Glyph. However, your account will receive all items!

- https://x.com/PlayWarframe/status/1807782992275726757

https://www.warframe.com/promocode?code=PRIDE2024

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 2

Added:

On 2018-08-02 at 5:44 PM, Voltage said:
  • 8264-A2D8-FB13-80F6 (Expires December 31st, 2024)

• Suparna Syandana

• 3-day Affinity Booster

• Bleeding Body Ephemera

• HokuProps (Expires August 30th, 2024)

• 9dNxGfu.png

• Pride2024 (Expires June 2025)

• Pride III Glyph

• MuVCZxc.png

• Pride III Display

• c6gaYRU.png

• Neon Pride Wings

Also, to all my fellow Americans out there, have a happy and safe 4th of July :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, fo3nixz said:

gives "given code has already been redeemed" if u try and redeem via market

Hmm, they might have rotating codes or something from Omen, because I used a code someone else used afaik.

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden schrieb fo3nixz:

gives "given code has already been redeemed" if u try and redeem via market

Have you used the Omen Gaming Hub code yet where you have to visit a page and stuff? If so, the error appears because you already got the rewards, but with a different code.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

Just got this from a clan mate so I figured I'll share.

https://www.warframe.com/promocode

8264-A2D8-FB13-80F6

IMG-20240704-091902.jpg

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Hmm, they might have rotating codes or something from Omen, because I used a code someone else used afaik.

I'm not sure if this is relevant, it's still early my brain hasn't hit top gear, I used the code from the post last night and it worked/claimed via the promocode link.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Says invalid & already redeemed for me, I'm guessing it may be a rotating code.

Update: Tried to get my own code, but I can't sign up because apparently my email that I've been using for 10+ years "isn't valid". Blegh

Edited by BlackFinSwampert
Tried to get a new code
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Numerounius said:

Not sure what's going on here but this doesn't have an image like the other glyphs.

Same issue with the warframecommunitydiscord glyph as well.

Must be something to do with me using a glyphs.wf image. I'll get that sorted later :)

• Like 1

On 2024-06-27 at 2:09 AM, Voltage said:

Sometimes when Glyphs are deleted they become default Glyphs like this

It's wild that my glyph for N00blShowtek is still intact, but maybe because they treat unique glyph code ones differently than the global code glyphs? I got mine from him personally after I met him on a relay before his glyph became global.... and before the "incident"....

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

It's wild that my glyph for N00blShowtek is still intact, but maybe because they treat unique glyph code ones differently than the global code glyphs? I got mine from him personally after I met him on a relay before his glyph became global.... and before the "incident"....

Not all content creator glyphs are completely wiped from the game if they are removed from being a partner. Those deleted glyphs are special cases as far as I know.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, EDM774 said:

Yeah, not the only glyph like that.

Depths Glyph is in a similar boat, did mine when it was still (might even be before?) global redemption and since they didn't like that people would openly share them like this. So they instead got it changed to now hide it in their videos forcing people to do a dozen failed attempts before having a chance of finding the correct word. There is a comment by them earlier in this thread but I disagree with them, just make it public and leave it be.

Zopeny's glyph is also in that boat of being a unique glyph code and has been left alone. Which I'd love for them to turn into a global code now that the codes have ran dry. Used to be able to get it for a speedrun redemption so it is known as the speedrunning glyph which now can't be redeemed anymore

• Like 3