Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

anyone having fun...?

xcenic

Mag bubble + duration, it’s just so funny to trap Acoltyes with it. Oh and a headshot will happen if you hit the top/tip of the bubble. This activates Argon scope, another reason to take Mag

I’m doing Hikou P with concealed explosives and a Soma P with Argon scope, but really you can try anything. Try those other headshot mods/arcanes in the bubble. 

Her bubble usually takes status builds but this “argon headshot activation” makes it so I can bring crit builds with Mag 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

Yup. Me spamming the door panel waiting for someone to press the other one. Looking for random rooms hoping to spawn emo guy with people at the exit starting the countdown. Some kid calling me useless for a MR21 player eventhough he mistook me for a different guy and when I had the most kills and damage dealt + being Khora using her 2 to basically make the acolyte a ragdoll.

So far yeah.. its fun so far. Not sarcastically fun but actual fun. I don't do pubs often but its much more amusing.

literally turned off my PS after farming Simaris scans.

some specific frame farming like Nekros for Orokin cells or Ivara for stealth scans suck the joy out of my WF experience. Still I do it for the primes and the sentinel mods. 

meanwhile I can play Mag and do relics, mining, Acolytes, even Eidolons all day. especially with her new outfit out on PS. 

“you do you” as my brother would say 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

22 minutes ago, xcenic said:

are you DE worker? or you boyfriend work on DE?

But seriously you have some kind of relationship with someone from DE?

What does those statements have to do with Azure giving you good universal advice?  His/her advice is just common sense and applies to more than just this game.  

25 minutes ago, xcenic said:

in FF14 we have a sentence: You dont pay my Sub!

This statement has no meaning as YOU don't pay a sub for Warframe either because it's free.  

Just saying.  Just calm down some.  Take a break or two, and come back when you feel that you want to or when you think it has something to offer you.  Remember that you haven't been required to pay anything to play, so you only lost time.  

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

literally turned off my PS after farming Simaris scans.

some forced farms like Nekros for Orokin cells or Ivara for stealth scans suck the joy out of my WF experience. Still I do it for the primes and the sentinel mods. 

meanwhile I can play Mag and do relics, mining, Acolytes, even Eidolons all day. especially with her new outfit out on PS. 

“you do you” as my brother would say 

Only if you want to make everyone who is useful in your group rage at having to carry you. lol

*Bolded emphasis mine.

Nah I see my stats in kills, reviving, dying I’m ok 

Eidolon is a complex team play not centered on radiation crits alone, there’s many things to do.

Mostly shield strip with operator, which Mag can overshield btw. Also there’s armor strip with Sarpa, lures, Vomva, etc etc 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Nah I see my stats in kills, reviving, dying I’m ok 

Eidolon is team play not centered on radiation crits alone, there’s many things to do

Mostly with operator which Mag can overshield btw 

It's absolutely amazing what you can find out when you don't follow the "meta".  :clem:

Honestly I think the "fun" factor would be boosted by 100% if there was a context behind hunting the acolytes just like when the first event came around. When I started playing this event was long gone and I just had no idea who these guys were, and why we were hunting them.

I remember when i started the Hunt after Equinox Frame.

After around 4 days of constant farming i got enough pieces to Build 4 equinox Except Day aspect BP. i was really mad but at the end of the week i got the frame because i have the opportunity to enter the mission, take a break, make some spy and restart the farm.

Acolytes have a Really Long time cycle per event and you have to deal with 3 layers of RNG.

1. RNG on Spawn time

2. RNG on Spawm place Inside the Mission-return to (1)

3. RNG behind the Drop, after return to (2).

you may be a lucky guy with 10000000000000000 rare drops, But you can be another poor unlucky guy with 0 rare after the end of the event. Im talking about having a Goal in this event.

I log into my Account farm some event, save some currencies and spend in what i want, stuff like baros, or Plague Star. And this my dearest White Knight isn't fun.

Yeah im no doing any more acolyte hunt its pointless and in the future any type of this event will be in my ignore To Do list too. 

21 minutes ago, DatDarkOne said:

It's absolutely amazing what you can find out when you don't follow the "meta".  :clem:

Then the challenge is finding your niche, or becoming effective in everything else. 

16 minutes ago, Nitro747 said:

Honestly I think the "fun" factor would be boosted by 100% if there was a context behind hunting the acolytes just like when the first event came around. When I started playing this event was long gone and I just had no idea who these guys were, and why we were hunting them.

I have never had blood rush, and have only recently had Venka P and its stances. My previous melee builds are mostly status, now I can learn crit builds. 

If you can create a similar scenario with an acolyte mod, then that can be your context 

Some frames can set up acolyte headshots well like Nyx, Harrow, Excal, Mag etc. Some sell but I intend to enjoy the mods given

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

1 minute ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

Then the challenge is finding your niche, or becoming effective in everything else. 

I have never had blood rush, and have only recently Venka P. My melee builds are mostly status so now I can learn crit builds. 

If you can create a similar scenario with an acolyte mod, then that can be your context 

Some frames can set up acolyte headshots well like Nyx, Harrow, Excal, Mag etc 

I wasn't really mentioning the mods since drifting contact is objectively better than body count and you can get blood rush on Lua Spy. I was mentioning the whole event thingy with Alad V sending us messages about hiding, etc. For players who didn't get to see it, it is basically a very random task that shows up on the alert menu. New players know that they drop good mods and stuff, but they dont know why.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Chel-El said:

I have never had blood rush, and have only recently Venka P. My melee builds are mostly status so now I can learn crit builds. 

Some frames can set up acolyte headshots well like Nyx, Harrow, Excal, Mag etc 

Were no talking about Build and Frames efficiency here My dear tenno, What im talking about its:

As an active player in the current cycle of events, were doing acolyte right?

You have a normal chance to get nothing as the 50-60% of player base. After event end you will have no feel of succeed after you time invested in the event. Lest say you log in you account from 8:00 to 10:00Pm. have enough time for Some focus farm, Sorties and maybe a tridilon before hit the sack. But with some Shinny New icon on event UI you ignore you TO do list to farm over and over and over Acolytes. At the end of the night you ended with lest say 0 rare, i say rare since is what were looking for right?

In term of Enjoying you time / reach goal you have a little chance of succeed. Events are special, something that make you feel special, This isn't and its only another opportunity for the market monopoly to continue in the trade of overprices mods.  

1 minute ago, xcenic said:

Were no talking about Build and Frames efficiency here My dear tenno, What im talking about its:

As an active player in the current cycle of events, were doing acolyte right?

You have a normal chance to get nothing as the 50-60% of player base. After event end you will have no feel of succeed after you time invested in the event. Lest say you log in you account from 8:00 to 10:00Pm. have enough time for Some focus farm, Sorties and maybe a tridilon before hit the sack. But with some Shinny New icon on event UI you ignore you TO do list to farm over and over and over Acolytes. At the end of the night you ended with lest say 0 rare, i say rare since is what were looking for right?

In term of Enjoying you time / reach goal you have a little chance of succeed. Events are special, something that make you feel special, This isn't and its only another opportunity for the market monopoly to continue in the trade of overprices mods.  

sooooooo, maybe make suggestions then? like maybe adding a cosmetic for defeating a certain acolyte a number of times. Don't just complain, that literally helps no one.

How is building/synergising with the acolyte mods not part of the conversation? After acquisition comes application amirite? 

I just tried doing Acolyte solo and it is actually fun! Not guaranteed wins ofc but it is very similar to fighting NPCs in quests/junctions

If your collection is settled then why not try this? It’s a chance to run the mods you just got too. 

Edited by (PS4)Chel-El

My main issue with the Acolytes isnt the RNG behind mods, that just exists in this type of game, its the way they spawn. There should be a soft trigger for spawning them like killing 50%/75% or 100 mobs on the map. The worst part of the acolytes is spending 15 minutes looking in every nook and cranny on the map and still not having them spawn.

2 hours ago, xcenic said:

But yea as customer and a GOOD customer i have the right to say, when im having fun i have the chance, But when im no having fun i have to shut yp?

That you pay money grants you nothing in the way of whether you are listened to or not, and neither should it.