Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2000 Day Login Reward

Dark_RRiderr

3 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

The 2000 Day login reward:

"I got 2000 logins and all i got is this stupid sigil" (From ChaosSabre)

(And on Day 2001 Login, you actually get a Primed Mod)

I know, pretty short idea, still what do you guys think?

What everyone else said, it's not even that o9ld yet. Plus who cares about log in rewards? You log in to play the game not just to get the log in reward benchmark.

Edited by Andaius

17 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Ok ok, what about a: 1000 Day Login T-Shi- .... Sigil reward! ?

Anything can be possible, but we dont know yet because preview is still not visible in-game (can be seen around 15-17days before reward), so probably isnt implemented

it wont be excal prime on 2000, that would be just not right (even in my eyes as a regular tenno without founders pack... it really needs to stay exclusiv)

its a clem noggle, with twin grakatas and the noggle will speak everytime you activate it.. that would be nice

or a primed chamber in shiny gold, which i wont use that much or at all since my weapons didnt need the mod from beginning and im used to not having it

or maybe something totally strange like dread prime or a lotus based operator suit

2 minutes ago, LovePeaceZordon said:

it wont be excal prime on 2000, that would be just not right (even in my eyes as a regular tenno without founders pack... it really needs to stay exclusiv)

its a clem noggle, with twin grakatas and the noggle will speak everytime you activate it.. that would be nice

or a primed chamber in shiny gold, which i wont use that much or at all since my weapons didnt need the mod from beginning and im used to not having it

or maybe something totally strange like dread prime or a lotus based operator suit

nah it'll be a primed primed chamber

Better idea (the BEST idea):

Day 2000 (Keep the idea for the Day 1000 reward with the sigil) will be: Primed Riven Mod of a weapon of your choice (Choose wisely) which's reroll cost are double as much of a normal riven mod but the stats are also possible to be double as much as of a normal Riven mod.

What weapon would you choose if you can only choose ONE weapon out of all of them? (Seriously, i couldnt choose, probably a weapon that can be used in every situation)