The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Limbo, Saryn and Nekros walk into endless Kuva

(PSN)Exia0321

It was a public group and we went 1hr42m without ever chatting or talking...just 3 players doing their specific role. 

I ask is there a better combo for endless Kuva than those 3. 

This is also a shot at all those Limbo haters...I still cant see another frame that perfectly protects objectives like Limbo--for Kuva I use max duration medium range Cataclysmic 

I have done at least 3 1hr+ kuva farms in public missions where as a Llimbo I am joined by a Nekros and a Saryn and the entire mission is a cake walk until the 1hr 20m mark but only our boredom makes it a challenge. 

Saryn's KPS takes care of 70% of mobs. 

Nekros ensures we never wait for damn kuva cans (so we can always start the Kuva collection immediately) or have to struggle for life support.

Limbo ensures that no Kuva collector is in danger and at the level 120 enemies they are not able to one-shot the Kuva collector . 

Come on we dont even need a 4th player. 

I dont believe there is a better setup, but I am curious if others have created a better 3 or 4 person squad setup for endless Kuva

From the title, i was hoping for some kind of punchline, like if they walked into the bar, the bartender would look at them dead in the eye and say “we already banished you from the bar; we dont serve your toxic kind” kind of joke.

Edited by 321agemo

Add a speed Nova to the group to perfect it.

edit: Or a max range Loki without disarm augment. No mobs hanging back, all stuck at the cataclysm wall taking damage from it and spores while dying within range of desecrate at all times.

Edited by SneakyErvin

Honestly, I have no idea what a excellent 4th would be. 

In fact my point is that those 3 are so damn well suited as a squad that a 4th was not need and is not needed.

I think most of us were runining the focus schools that provides energy so no Trinity needed. 

36 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Or a max range Loki without disarm augment. No mobs hanging back, all stuck at the cataclysm wall taking damage from it and spores while dying within range of desecrate at all times.

You right that does sound very good. I just dont see many Loki mains anymore. 

Not sure why?

with Limbo , anything is possible lol

he can completely stop enemies in their tracks for 1 min+. There is no better CC in the game. Those enemies aren't attacking or moving at all for a very long time. Plus, outside dangers can't reach you guys inside Cata. And Cata gives hella energy regen as well which stacks with Zenurik + Energy Siphon. Recasting cata/stasis is a snap with natural talent too. Saryn's perfect for this because those enemies will eventually die in due time. They're taking damage from the team and from DoTs (spore, miasma) which shred their armor and halve their health.

Speed Nova could potentially remove the need for Nekros at all tbh, so then you could go with Limbo, Speedva, Saryn, and Volt to get around faster + amplify critical damage.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Nidus is a better spova. Faster and sucks them straight into Cataclysm to shoot barrel o grineer. Or larva them off map when you can.

PS I was thinking there was a punch line. 😞

Kuva survival maps are kinda wonky for his 2 though. Enemies can get snagged easily on railings and corners 😞 He's definitely capable but may need a nekros just in case..

5 minutes ago, Sesaline said:

Kuva survival maps are kinda wonky for his 2 though. Enemies can get snagged easily on railings and corners 😞 He's definitely capable but may need a nekros just in case..

Love is larva burst. Grineer dont have sense to run away after being sucked against a wall by a giant infested blob. They run to you toxic procs and all. The thing about it, is cataclysm means free energy and with burst you can gather them in one place, burst then, pull them onto Cataclysm.

And you can larva upwards.

Like in Hydron. I just stand on a box and pull them from most of the floor, even the railings.

Edited by (PS4)teacup775

4 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Love is larva burst. Grineer dont have sense to run away after being sucked against a wall by a giant infested blob. They run to you toxic procs and all. The thing about it, is cataclysm means free energy and with burst you can gather them in one place, burst then, pull them onto Cataclysm.

And you can larva upwards.

Do the enemies freeze on the rift bubble or do they get pulled through to the larva? Time to bust out the Nidus lol

Not a big deal really, just competent players. Sure, there isn't a lot of these anymore, but it still happens. I do quite a lot public kuva survivals recently with my Nekros, and while MR20+ dying in first 10 minutes is disturblingy common, last time we passed 1h20min was Nekros, Frost, Oberon (immortal healer kind) and some random frame i don't even remember. By that time anyone using Naramon already has 4x combo multiplier, so killing isn't much of an issue.

Meanwhile 90% of Limbos use 200%+ range rendering steady life support supply impossible...