Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What To Expect With 15.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno,

Over the past 48 hours we've received more posts on these forums than any other day in November. We've put out a Dev Workshop, and spoke last night on Prime Time about how everything we played and discussed that evening could be changed in the next Hotfix. And the next Hotfix is approaching.

The Hotfix notes are in progress, the build is being tested, but immediately relevant to many forum readers is the following changes coming in 15.2.1: 

Syndicate Changes:

- Added Standing multiplier to Sigils - the higher the tier of Sigil, the higher the multiplier.
- Syndicate Standing gain per day now capped at 2000 + (2000 x Mastery Rank) for any non-Syndicate missions.

- Added Sigil multiplier to Syndicate mission bonus if worn Sigil matches the Syndicate hosting the mission. Syndicate Missions do not affect or count toward your daily Standing Cap.

For example:

I am a Mastery Rank 15 Tenno.
My personal Syndicate Reputation Cap is 2000 + (2000 x 15)
Using BEDMAS: 2000 + 30000
32000 is my Daily Syndicate Standing cap as a Mastery Rank 15 player.

Warframe Changes

Removed LOS checks for Radial Javelin, Energy Vampire, and Shield Polarize (reverted the 15.2.0 change).

Thanks and much love,

Rebecca

Good. Good.

Now you only need to adress the underlying problem of gaining Syndicate rep by XP, because with the quick calculation I just did it still seems profitable to go on Viver and max my daily rep.

Also: When will you change Mind Control to be either recastable or for the caster to be able to damage the target? It is extremely annoying as it is now.

Edited by Fruchtpudding

That's why I love DE.

Now here is a few things I would love to see next if possible:

- Increase rep gain on certain mission types such as exterminate. Some people don't like public games or simply cant play them, but if they want a realistic amount of rep to rank their syndicate, they are kinda forced to. The mission types people usually solo, only gains like 16 or 30 per game, which is not enough to get to 400.000 for max rank..

- Increase rep gain on Dark sector and pvp (these game modes are neglected and it would motivate people to play them). Mogamu's latest video explains this.

- Additional rep gain for killing death squads. I'm surpriced this isn't a thing yet.

Edit: Also, thank you so much for using mastery rank with this. That was one of the things I wanted to see the most, since it would make mastery rank pay off, and when more syndicate rewards are released, having higher mastery rank is suddenly a good thing.

Edited by Zareek