Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Skins Contest

[DE]Rebecca

So i finished my first skin for the (ak)magnus. The skin is completely tintable.

I still have to complete the psd for submission but have a first look at the renders!

warframe_skin_contest_entry___crushing_m

I will submit further contest entries here via editing.

Hope you like my stuff!

I REALLY like this design, I don't care if it's color locked or if it's possible to change the coloration and keep the pattern design. Either way this is insanely beautiful.

Hi, i have a technical question, I use Maya and when i open the fbx file the model is like checkered-ish diamond. At first i thought it was the texture, but even after linking the texture the checkered diamond thing persists and covers the texture like an overlay even in the test renders. Help would be appreciated

Snafu on my part -- autosmooth at 89.9 should give a valid enough preview.  Sorry about that :|

So i finished my first skin for the (ak)magnus. The skin is completely tintable.

I still have to complete the psd for submission but have a first look at the renders!

Hope you like my stuff!

shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

AkmagnusSilverer_zpsb71950b9.png

My contest entry, Silferer skin as it's essentially has more silver... All parts except the black decals on the barrels are tint able and the Lotus digital light colored with energy color.

Hope it's good enough and like able enough.

so much awesome in this design id buy it without a second thought.

In all honesty,

one of you should do a video tutorial for us scrubs on how to go about doing this, using the free softwares suggested in the contests op.

You could accept donations of in game items for your efforts.

I would gladly donate some things. Lots of us with artistic interest (even art degrees) have no idea of how this is done.

Note: If youre interested at all in this, reply with quote this so that it lasts until someone does take the time to record what their doing and how, in order to help learn us plebs!

Good work submitters.

Edited by T4LCOMX

AkmagnusSilverer_zpsb71950b9.png

My contest entry, Silferer skin as it's essentially has more silver... All parts except the black decals on the barrels are tint able and the Lotus digital light colored with energy color.

Hope it's good enough and like able enough.

Fantastic and impressive. I've never taken my akMagnus out of the Foundry. If this goes on the market, bought and applying. Amazing job!

In all honesty,

one of you should do a video tutorial for us scrubs on how to go about doing this, using the free softwares suggested in the contests op.

You could accept donations of in game items for your efforts.

I would gladly donate some things. Lots of us with artistic interest (even art degrees) have no idea of how this is done.

Note: If youre interested at all in this, reply with quote this so that it lasts until someone does take the time to record what their doing and how, in order to help learn us plebs!

Good work submitters.

I'll do a video showing what I'm doing but I'll post it in the other thread I made for discussion on the contest. Edited by Echoa

Hope you like my stuff!

This is just amazing, it may be worth it to try Akmagnus again with this on.

Snafu on my part -- autosmooth at 89.9 should give a valid enough preview.  Sorry about that :|

Thanks for the reply :). If it isn't too much, could you possibly tell me how or rather, where to do that? I'm more of an animator and only have a fairly basic modelling experience. Thanks again, and sorry for the trouble.

Thanks for the reply :). If it isn't too much, could you possibly tell me how or rather, where to do that? I'm more of an animator and only have a fairly basic modelling experience. Thanks again, and sorry for the trouble.

See the attached img.

Make sure that you have selected the meshes and first unlock the normals before you set them to an angle or else it will not work properly.

kIDFOAv.jpg