Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 16.4.3 + Credit Reimbursement #2

DE_Adam

Credit Reimbursement:

Credit Reimbursement #2 is complete. All affected Tenno will have an inbox message informing them of their reimbursement of Credits.

Please note that we are in the process of testing a script that reimburses credits lost from the Major Fix below. Please stand by for details when it's completed.

Event Fixes / Changes

Major Fix:

Fixed players not receiving any credits / Operation completion if they participate in a Bursa MOA hack in a party with a player that had no Void Offerings in their inventory.  Players affected by this will be reimbursed appropriate to Credits lost through this error.

Event Scoring will now allow for the level of the Bursa to act as a multiplier for your score. The higher level the Bursa, the greater your score.

• Fixed Bursa MOA reinforcements not properly spawning to defend the Bursa MOA, and adjusted the levels of the enemy reinforcements.
  • Bursa MOA’s radial blind cooldown has been increased from 16s to 30s.
  • Bursa MOA’s radial blind range has been decreased from 90m to 15m.
  • Updated various audio effects on Bursa MOA’s attacks.

Conclave Changes

• Increased the damage of the Sybaris in PvP.
  • Made terrain adjustments to help make wall running smoother on The Lost Halls Conclave Map.

Changes

• Made various audio adjustments to the Cestra and Dual Cestra.

Fixes

• Fixed Oberon’s Reckoning not lifting enemies when cast.
  • Fixed the Terminal Velocity Mod not being equippable on the Tonkor as per: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/446419-terminal-velocity-unequipable-for-tonkor/
  • Fixed players spawning in unsafe locations when using the /unstuck command.
  • Fixed Uranus missing an Archwing Mission node.
  • Fixed an issue where players would load with the wrong items when playing Archwing after having finished the Zanuka capture mission.
  • Fixed a potential crash that would occur in Conclave during a host migration.
  • Fixed Spy missions giving out rewards randomly, instead of giving out rewards based on how many vaults have been cracked.
  • Fixed Mirage’s Clones being able to hit Mirage with Tonkor shots.
  • Fixed the Explosive Demise Mod harming the player that has it equipped.
  • Fixed players getting stuck in a knockdown state after being hit by a knockdown attack just after a parry.
  • Fixed the Quanta Vandal not appearing in the player Codex.
Edited by DERebecca

Still now fix for your cheat detection system PERMA BANNING players just because they have ahk.exe running, even though this situation was officially guaranteed to never happen in this PSA:

[...]Rest assured, running such software in isolation is not grounds for an immediate ban.

-DE_Adam

This locks innocent players out of the game, missing several timed events while having to wait 1+ week for the support to un-ban them.
Sources:
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here

I was banned for 6 days for using a script that is 1) within the green zone (autofire, push-to-talk holder) and has 2) not changed in months, but suddenly is a problem?
There's even a guy who got banned three times in one week.
Source

How comes there's still no official word on this? it's a serious issue.

Edited by Dunkingmachine

• Fixed Uranus missing an Archwing Mission node.
  •  
  • Fixed Spy missions giving out rewards randomly, instead of giving out rewards based on how many vaults have been cracked.
  •  
  • Fixed the Explosive Demise Mod harming the player that has it equipped.

I didn't even realize these were things, but many thanks for that

Since this update, something seems to be really wrong, because I can't even play. 

I start the game as usual, and it goes through the screen to check for updates, and then says Warframe is up to date. I click play, as usual, it looks like it's loading and then nothing. The game never loads, and it usually shows me the game screen in a few seconds. I'm not sure what's going on, but currently it seems it's impossible for me to play. 

I tried closing steam, starting and logging into steam all over again, then double clicking on the Warframe icon on my desktop as usual as well, but the problem persists. Thanks for your attention to this!