Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon Wraith Alert: No Potato Or Slot [Script Deployed To Fix]

ValkyrTheSoviet

I had a Gorgon Wraith from its old event and I as with others have already noted the one from the alert had no slot or potato with it(sold it off as I didn't need it) and I see you will be addressing such via script later so I'm not going to worry about that, however there are a few that posted on the forums stating that the new Gorgon Wraith overwrote the original one if the player had it already but no slot available not sure if you know about that or if anything can even be done about it.

Edited by Nurmetya

Yes!

Yes!

If you earned the Gorgon Wraith from the alert, you will get a free slot.

Will we get a potato for those who got it? I had to use one of my potatos on it because it didn't come with one pre installed. Will me and anyone else who did that be compensated with a free catalyst?

Not sure whats my case.

I got the weapon, and without checking whether it had a catalyst or not, I sold it since I already had a Gorgon Wraith.

After reading this thread, I went ingame and checked and saw that the free slot I was supposed to have after selling the weapon is not there. GG.

I have this problem too.

Will we get a potato for those who got it? I had to use one of my potatos on it because it didn't come with one pre installed. Will me and anyone else who did that be compensated with a free catalyst?

The Gorgon Wraith is carb-free, meaning it did not and does not come with a Potato.

The script will deploy soon after the planned Hotfix this evening to fix those players who didn't receive the Gorgon Wraith or the slot.

Change of plans: The script is being deployed now! Hotfix is coming another day after more testing on a few things.

I will update this thread when the script is done deploying. (it may take awhile)

Edited by [DE]Megan
Edited line for clarity

The Gorgon Wraith is carb-free, meaning it did not and does not come with a Potato.

The script will deploy soon after the planned Hotfix this evening to fix those players who didn't receive the Gorgon Wraith or the slot.

A quick question. What about those of us who received the Gorgon when we had no available slots, but it took up the slot that allows us to buy new weapons. Will this script be addressing that issue as well? It sounds like it, but I just wanted clarification if possible, thanks! 

A quick question. What about those of us who received the Gorgon when we had no available slots, but it took up the slot that allows us to buy new weapons. Will this script be addressing that issue as well? It sounds like it, but I just wanted clarification if possible, thanks! 

You will be given a fresh new slot with this script. 

Apologies for the confusion about the Gorgon!

The Survive or DIE alert was intended to award you the Gorgon and a slot. We are making a script now to fix accounts that can't access their reward.

Thanks for your patience! 

I did the alert, got the gorgon wraith and sold it because I already had one. Will I still get the slot?

Script has been deployed! 

Sorry for the confusion.

Hi Megan! Regarding the Gorgon Wraith, I already had mine from the last event, so naturally I sold off the one i got in the recent event. Am I still eligible for a weapon slot here? And I read through the forum here stating that some players have their old Gorgon Wraith replaced. As I'm unable to log in and check on mine since I'm at work, can anyone else confirm this for me? Thanks Megan! :)

Script has been deployed! 

Sorry for the confusion.

Hey  (DE)Megan what if people like me deleted the gorgon wraith before the script was deployed?

because my gorgon didnt come with a orokin catylist or a weapon slot. but i had 2 so i didnt keep the new one from the alert.

i mean if i dont get anything becuase i deleted it its fine im just not sure can't tell if this script effected me also or not

Hi Megan! Regarding the Gorgon Wraith, I already had mine from the last event, so naturally I sold off the one i got in the recent event. Am I still eligible for a weapon slot here? And I read through the forum here stating that some players have their old Gorgon Wraith replaced. As I'm unable to log in and check on mine since I'm at work, can anyone else confirm this for me? Thanks Megan! :)

yes i am in game right now and i did not get a new gorgon wraith nor can i tell if i got a weapon slot.

Edited by usedtokio

Hotfix is coming another day after more testing on a few things.

As a Blast proc fanatic

my frame and weapons cant live on without it ,  i just cant wait for that" more testing" to be achieved

anyway thx for the answears and the good work <3

keep it up guys

Edited by Tsoe

Apologies for the confusion about the Gorgon!

The Survive or DIE alert was intended to award you the Gorgon and a slot. We are making a script now to fix accounts that can't access their reward.

Thanks for your patience! 

Ok this is some nonsense right here, I didn't do the alert because I was told it came without anything and it was intended (because everyone was experiencing this), and now you wait till monday to say it was bugged?

Ridiculous.