Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

[DE]Drew

1 minute ago, JTheSlumberjack said:

Pretty sure Naka needs more masks since I don't even get the option to ask her about it. And I've tried several times today so please don't tell me I just need to restart my game and it'll work. 

you need to be at least rank 2 with the quills apparently 

One thing I started wondering though.
After getting 3-4 times breath of eidolon rewards in a single run...

Why wasn't it used in the revenant's recipes instead?

Spoiler

dzfhpFr.jpg

Because I think I start breathing out the stuff...
...from choking in it. :clem:

*Edit*

Bug report:

Upon receiving the blueprint, I returned to my orbiter.
Though I allready found it a bit strange that I got it before the neuroptics where finished.
Curious, I looked at my fragments now to read up on what they say.
This is where I noticed, one was missing.

Spoiler

jJ74yPR.jpg

So I returned, and fought the specter once more.
A second blueprint was rewarded.
Thankfully, I received the last codex entry as well.

But I got 2 blueprints now, which isn't really as intended.

Spoiler

bTczgBa.jpg

Also had 2 scans off of the revenant (Helios :heart: ).
But there is no record of him in the codex (Under Factions).
And if it is to be 3/3 scans, then...
... it's going to be really hard for people to complete these scans.
If he is intended to appear in the codex, can you please make it so only 1 scan is needed?
Or if more are required, there is a way to get those?

Lots of love :heart:

The quest is not working for me anymore!

The client crashed inside the PoE area, while I was trying to get to the second cycle.

Restarted the game, got into the plains and now nothing seems to trigger anymore. No searching areas, no talk of Nakak, nothing at all!

I love this game ... seems like no one kinda codes a recheck-loop function on their added game content ... nice one.

I got tired of waiting, the quest cannot be completed (Locked behind a massive breaking bug). In the end I bought the bundle to get over with.

Seriously DE, just go back to the old method of getting regular Warframes, no quest required, just farm the parts, buy the bp on the market and that's it. This quest was clearly rushed from what I read on other players posts... Not to mention Revenant is a mess with only 2 useful skills. Just MR fodder, the "spin to win" skill while its a strong ability it gives me motion sickness, Revenant is unusable for me, I just max level it and left him in the closet with Atlas, Ember and other useless warframes.

The only thing I will thank DE for this update is Phantasm and the new Armor set...

[ To the people coming on DE defense, just cause it worked for you, doesn't mean it worked for everyone. I tried all the possible fixes, non worked for me. No need for me to say what was my bug, it's enough with the rest of the people complaining of the same thing and got no fix. ]

That is all. Good day (We all have the right to leave feedback).

same problem, all 3 parts done but the blueprint doesnt because the mark doesnt appear on the circle, im on the night wasting my time to get S#&$, nice, no especter, no nothing

edit: i think the problem is i was on solo mode on the plains, if a enter on a random squad it works -__-

hace 3 minutos, Fr3nki dijo:

If u start quest and don't finish it , it gets bugged ,so make sure u finish quest before returning to Cetus ,Quest ends when u

Revelar contenido oculto

Kill ghost of revenant

the thing is the ghost doesnt appears to me i was searching for the mark with the operator all along and nothing happends, until i changed to multiplayer instead of solo

Yup, bugged for me too. Reached first point of revenant energy or whatever, kid talks to me, I think he said something about konzu knowing more, night was turning to day any minute so why not leave and see if he has anything. He had nothing to say and now there's no continuing the quest for me. Probably not a big loss as getting the neuroptics looks like another bad rng joke anyway. And here I thought I might be getting my first new frame of the year.

3 minutes ago, tester616 said:

Yup, bugged for me too. Reached first point of revenant energy or whatever, kid talks to me, I think he said something about konzu knowing more, night was turning to day any minute so why not leave and see if he has anything. He had nothing to say and now there's no continuing the quest for me. Probably not a big loss as getting the neuroptics looks like another bad rng joke anyway. And here I thought I might be getting my first new frame of the year.

Konzu doesn't have any special dialogue.  You get pointed to him for the bounties that drop the parts.  To continue the quest do them,  build the parts, then claim them and reenter the plains at night.  Might be worth claiming a part and visiting the plains, before claiming the next part, to make sure it doesn't bug out.

That means my actualy problem after this update "if I play solo I cant pause game" isnt bug but this is deliberately? I play solo lots of time beacause I can pause if someting happen. I play this game beacause I can look after the sick man and can pause game immediately when he needs help 😕 I want pause in solo please 😕

Am 25.8.2018 um 00:15 schrieb sandfeger:

sorry but "-if quills rank = 2 then put mask in store, else, end;" woul'd mean that you set quills rank to  2 and this is no statement.
has to be "-if quills rank == 2 then put mask in store, else, end;" if this would be psoudo code ^^

I love people like you... there is no fixed syntax for pseudo code, and not every programming language uses "==" for comparisons and "=" for assignments. Don't try to imply what you know to every possible syntax out there.

Sorry if this already got asked, but do I actually need to take one piece out of the foundry, then go to PoE, and repeat? Or just take out all of them at once?

I wish DE just sent out the message that this was going to be late, and spent the time to polish.

The quest is buggy.  The RNG nature of the pieces means that lower level players don't have a chance to get another Nyx like frame.  I'd have been happier if they took their time.

The Phantasma seems broken.  Beyond being garbage (A potato, Carrier Prime, and two forma and the thing still can't keep up with ammo), the double shot mods are either broken or not calculating.  Likewise, without sinister reach and with no ammo pool the beam style mechanics cripple damage potential.  If you've got an Ignis you've got something that costs less to build and is an order of magnitude better.

I'm crossing my fingers that the hotfixes and patches come quickly next week.  This is why a Friday launch is never good for DE.  Spending the weekend grinding for Nyx and Rhino would have been less frustrating.

Finally, incursion rewards?  DE obviously isn't seeing the player engagement in PoE.  I see no reason to force 20-30 minutes of grind per run into their newest frame.  Can we just get another run at "not Lephantis?"  I need some more of those fish parts.

Archived