Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0

[DE]Drew

9 minutes ago, notbydesign said:

Sorry if you've already tried, just for clarity, have you tried going to your operator and going to appearance? It can't be equipped as other items can, you need to replace your operator hood with the mask and have your "hood closed." I hope this helps!

How to tell I've (and the rest of those nerds) never bought nor equipped a mask from Nakak before. Thanks

Bad quest.

I know DE likes to have people work things for themselves but if the quest doesn't bother to tell you anything then it is fairly pointless as a quest.

Octavia's Quest is the example of a good quest, this one is not. Should have worked some more on this update instead of attempting to rush it out.

Maybe even got some Q&A people to play the quest, but I fear if you have people who know how to do the quest being Q&A then that type of Q&A will not

be of much use.

It just has to be said.

Terrible quest with terrible design and of course typical DE ideas. Why is it as reward from bounties? Just why?

I had enough of those pointless, boring, bounties. I really thought it would have better design. I dont know, perhaps make each part have 20-30% chance to drop from Terry,Garry and Harry?

Keep gara as reward from bounties, but dont implement Vlad into it. People are upset and are forced to buy it with 225 335 platinum instead.

10 минут назад, Inquizitor сказал:

It just has to be said.

Terrible quest with terrible design and of course typical DE ideas. Lets put the Neuroptics as reward with only 2% chance to get.

I had enough of those pointless, boring, bounties. I really thought it would have better design. I dont know, perhaps make each part have 20-30% chance to drop from Terry,Garry and Harry?

Keep gara as reward from bounties, but dont implement Vlad into it. People are upset and are forced to buy it with 225 platinum instead.

Revenant Neuroptics Blueprint Rare (6.76%)
Revenant Neuroptics Blueprint Uncommon (10.20%)

But yes, 3 hours+ spent and still nothing. And funny that I got all Rares exept it.

Side note, not to dis this new frame, his survivability is lacking even with his 2 active for what random ammount of bullets he injects into his system, but my major problem is the throlls, they are a constant no go with friendlies seeing a enemy and going after them, even if you want to keep the throlls to bullet sponge; it becomes a constant risk to even try using throlls when you can at max have 3 yet they dont survive your teams onslaught of thirst for blood to even be considered a use at all except for health and shields. Had no idea where to put this so excuse the long excerpt of nagging :P 

39 minutes ago, revanatar said:

Revenant Neuroptics Blueprint Rare (6.76%)
Revenant Neuroptics Blueprint Uncommon (10.20%)

But yes, 3 hours+ spent and still nothing. And funny that I got all Rares exept it.

I honestly have more lenses than I've ever had before. I can actually build a greater zenurik lens now but I already bought my lenses with plat lol.  It took me 3 hours as well before the systems would drop. after that it was one attempt for each part... There was someone who joined as we got the systems. They were my rabbits foot. I was real salty at first because someone I know got all 3 parts back to back and I was grinding for systems for 3 hours. Then this CHUMP shows up and we start getting things. I should've added them.

So whenever I try to continue the quest following the hand interaction I get nothing. I circled the lake for the entire night multiple times to continue the conversation and nothing happened. Konzu has the same quests as usual but now has the blueprint drops for 3 parts. I cannot get the initial part to begin this miniquest, no matter what I try.

21 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed aborting from Frame Fighter counting as a ‘Mission Failed/Quit’.

Aborting Plains of Eidolon still counts as Mission Failed/Quit’ to either orbiter or cetus, it's been boosting my mission fail and quit rate cause I know it still saves progress.

8 minutes ago, Kragith_Zedrok said:

So whenever I try to continue the quest following the hand interaction I get nothing. I circled the lake for the entire night multiple times to continue the conversation and nothing happened. Konzu has the same quests as usual but now has the blueprint drops for 3 parts. I cannot get the initial part to begin this miniquest, no matter what I try.

Get parts from bounties then go back once you craft them. At least I hope that is how it works considering I missed hints from Nakak and DE's instructions are not clear enough...

I might be facing a glitch or something there's definately something wrong with my mission. I logged on this morning and immediately started the quest when i bought the mask and went to plains at night , i was directed to go to a white circle that appeared on the map and i touched memory cloud or whatever it was that i was pointed too , now i noticed usually after this Revenant is suppose to spawn and you kill him for the blueprint , but he never spawned for me , i re-logged but nothing happened ,it can just be something very obvious i'm missing but help would be nice.

Archived