Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Relay Strut Components and the Phone App.

Ze4lex

Im confused, are we not able to claim finished Relay Strut Components and queue a new one from the app? If so, why?

In case im wrong and we can, pls correct me, but i could'nt see Relay Strut Components in either the finished tab or the ready to built one (and im pretty sure i had one building while i was sleeping).

Also, a completely unrelated request. Could we please have the ability to claim our daily login rewards from the phone app? That'd be cool.

Edited by Ze4lex

Lol, checked that in the morning in bed. "Let's build another one while I'm at work" I thought, but no, couldn't see the component being available at the phone app.

Either an update is needed, or it's meant to be this way. Whatever the case, I'll do it the "hard" way, it's just that logging in at different times each day separated by 3+ hours is not always possible. But two weeks for the event is more than adequate time.

Damn, and here I thought I could build them while at work. Spent all last night collecting enough resources to make sure I could and now I find I can’t craft them because they don’t show up in the mobile app.

really makes you wonder why the app doesn’t pull its data about crafting recepies from the server instead of its own limited library.

Downloaded the app just to queue up building these while I'm at work. Deleting the app now. Looks like it's going to take 2 to 3 days to get this event done, just because of the build time for the Relay Strucs.

10 hours ago, taiiat said:

one can presume the App needs to be updated to see this in the Foundry.

Stuff like this should be prevented before introducing new material craft and Recipe to the game. 

But hey this is a free game!

17 hours ago, Ze4lex said:

Also, a completely unrelated request. Could we please have the ability to claim our daily login rewards from the phone app? That'd be cool.

Probably not since the bulk of the reason behind the daily login reward is to bolster the unique login metrics of the game. Being able to claim that without actually bolstering those metrics completely negates the reason for the login reward. 

Plus they're also probably hoping that people logging in just for the reward will actually decide to stay for a game or three and ya can't really do that on a phone. 

I noticed this earlier today as well, but I don't think it's a case of it being intentional that you can't build or claim the structs, because I also checked the inventory section of the app, and the already crafted ones are also nowhere to be seen, so I suppose it just needs to be added to the app in an update.

Though, I didn't get an update for it after the update with Revenant dropped, but I see those part BP's in my foundry, but it's entirely possible the app updated in the background without my knowledge, but I just checked the Google Play store for the last update time, and it said July 19, 2018, and Mask of the Revenant dropped August 24th.

• 1 month later...

The UI does need a round of polish for sure, and more updates to the data tables would be great, but really my wish list is for the app to remember my login info more often.  If I open it by selecting an alert pop up on my phone (Essential PH1 - 9.x / Pie) it forgets my password 100% of the time.  If I ignore the pop-up and open the app vis shortcut it logs me straight in 99% of the time.  It's annoying.

But being able to keep my extractors running just about 24/7 is pretty cool.  A new clan mate went crazy building stuff in the dojo and had two entire rooms decorated but not funded.  Right after he logged for the evening I spend fifteen minutes funding everything.  He said he almost spit coffee the next day (and our Dojo finally looks better than stock).

11 minutes ago, Psychonosis said:

The UI does need a round of polish for sure, and more updates to the data tables would be great, but really my wish list is for the app to remember my login info more often.  If I open it by selecting an alert pop up on my phone (Essential PH1 - 9.x / Pie) it forgets my password 100% of the time.  If I ignore the pop-up and open the app vis shortcut it logs me straight in 99% of the time.  It's annoying.

But being able to keep my extractors running just about 24/7 is pretty cool.  A new clan mate went crazy building stuff in the dojo and had two entire rooms decorated but not funded.  Right after he logged for the evening I spend fifteen minutes funding everything.  He said he almost spit coffee the next day (and our Dojo finally looks better than stock).

Why did you necro this topic? This isn't even in the feedback forum, where you would've wanted to post this, and the initial post has nothing to do with yours...