Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will Chroma Prime require other Prime Frame parts?

(XBOX)intelmn312

Question

21 answers to this question

à l’instant, Aazhyd a dit :

If you look at other primes, they usually need totally different resources than their regular forms. So I doubt we'll need parts from other warframes. Would be totally stupid too, imho.

would follow chroma idea being made with multiple frames parts.....

1 hour ago, Nitain_Prime said:

it's just guess work rn... but vauban prime didn't come from "special alerts", volt prime is not a research , i don't think chroma prime will use any special parts 

But they could just add in relics with the required prime parts for those other frames ei volt prime neroptics, saryn prime systems, etc. In addition to the chroma prime parts they are required for. Kinda sudo unvaulting those other primes but only the parts needed for chroma

26 minutes ago, kevekev302 said:

No but you'll need 50 Nitians...hahaha could you imagine the uproar

This is the worst thing that could possibly happen

7 hours ago, (XB1)Cotton Tail said:

I'm guessing (and it is simply a guess!) that as the other primed quest frames simply dropped from relics instead of following the quest steps then Chroma will be the same. Now as to where the relics drop....

No S#&$, really? This thread isn't about how we get it, it's about whether or not Chroma Prime will require other prime Warframe parts, or other Warframe parts in general, like the non-prime did.

1 hour ago, (XB1)GameNerd300 said:

God I hope they don't do that. I really don't feel like going through Rathuum to fight Kela De Thaym again JUST for a Saryn part...

Nah kela de thaym can be handled (ganged) and is pretty easy to kill 

1 hour ago, kevekev302 said:

No but you'll need 50 Nitians...hahaha could you imagine the uproar

If so I won't build chroma prime and just use the normal version

7 hours ago, Harrock86 said:

Confirmed: Chroma Prime requires a legendary fusion core, lato vandal barrel and harrow systems.

I haven't seen the crafting requirements yet but I'm pretty sure this is a joke. But I can't be too sure, since this is the internet. So just to be clear, this is a joke, yes?

3 hours ago, Wolfie-Kun said:

I haven't seen the crafting requirements yet but I'm pretty sure this is a joke. But I can't be too sure, since this is the internet. So just to be clear, this is a joke, yes?

Wiki is all updated now.  His costs are similar to most other frames - a couple of argons, a couple of nitains and a handful of other stuff everyone has loads of