Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

the TWO next prime Warframes

mikakor

2 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

The euphoria prime existing doesn’t justify the idea of zylok prime existing anytime soon.

Doesn't matter if its justified it or not, DE can and frequently does whatever they want to do when it comes to Prime weapons. 

The Euphona prime just solidifies the idea that DE doesn't have that many restrictions when it comes to priming weaponry. 

Is it unlikely? Yeah, We at least have 70+ Tenno weapons, choosing the Zylok over them is probably an unlikely scenario, but its still possible.

• 1 month later...
On 2018-10-01 at 4:24 AM, Loza03 said:

I'm going with Akjagra prime as was shown off.

A lot of people say that she's gonna get a gunblade prime (and I agree - if she's getting a primed melee, it's that), but I doubt it'll be Redeemer simply because it's grouped with the Akjagara and the Tigris visually. I've noticed that they're not really all that fond of releasing multiple primes in the same series close together - Boltor Prime and Akbolto prime is an extreme example. Releasing the Redeemer Prime and the Akjagara Prime would complete that entire weapon set with Primes.

So, in that case, Sarpa Prime might sneak in over it's more popular older brother.

my favorite armor stripping weapon golden? sign me in.

On 2018-10-01 at 12:45 AM, Nendos said:

Next News primes, Mesa or Equinox after 2 primes male ATLAS or Wukong.

Let's hope it is mesa, the other frames you mention are just broken and dull as heck.  After chroma they not even bother fixing the worthless  primes, so there is no expectation they even bother putting time in on them.

Edited by Kyronz

A Magnus Prime would be great, BUT We do have AKJagara Prime that's already getting worked on, so most likely it will be that. Which is fine. I have always loved the AK Jagara. Cool looking secondary with a neat reload animation.

• 3 weeks later...

Given the rendering at Tennocon I would hedge my bets on the AkJakara but definitely ak pistol.  Akmagnus would be second on the list because the akvasto just came out.  As for the second I am thinking the dethcube or a gunblade (would love the redeemer).  As for long shots, possibly the Tipido, Tombo, or (very long shot) prime Amp variant (or a skin in the prime accessories pack).  We shall see but given they want to take advantage of Christmas holiday spend, we should get it the week before Xmas (They are under the gun to get Fortuna to there money making consoles by the second week of December).

On 2018-10-01 at 11:48 AM, mikakor said:

so i've seen a lot of people being 100 per 100 certain that Mesa will be the new primed Warframe. but now i have two questions.

with which weapons do you think she will comes? one weapon? 2? 3? or maybe a new sentinel? or a companion prime thing ( yeah, right... XD a prime armor for my adorable Kavat? Maybe at Khora Prime xD )

and Second question : what do you think will be the NEXT prime, after Mesa prime? and with which weapons will this Prime one will come ?

Hopefully dethcube. That box too fragile just like Taxon. Or they could add them both as prime.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...