Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #221: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

f1b5bd80a3968fb1005a46f64a198078.jpg

It’s a P Party for Peculiar Mods - and you’re invited! Bring your best P loadout to join Rebecca and Megan on the Peculiar Mod hunt. Will you bring Ash Prime with the Phantasma? Chroma Prime with the Pangolin Sword? It’s your P decision (and yes we know there are no P Warframes, so PRIMES it is). 

What’s that Baro? Is it your 100th visit on PC this week?? AND you want to do a 350 Ducat Twitch Drop?! What a generous fellow! 

PLUS, don’t miss the Inktober 2018 Community Fan Art!

See you here tonight, October 4th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch account and Warframe account are linked to receive the Twitch Drop: https://www.warframe.com/twitch/link

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking! 

1 minute ago, SquinkyJunior said:

First.

Also, is the only special thing about Baro's 100th visit going to be a 350 ducat Twitch Drop? I was kinda hoping for something like more special inventory or something new.

Baro's inventory will reflect this special day.

I wonder if this means that DE will finally notice the mess they made of the Panthera alt fire mode?

Either way my build would be my Valkyr Prime with Panthera and Power Claws. (venka prime with elemental electric mod on them)

even my username fits with this theme :3

lol, 350 ducat twitch drop when I'm sitting on over 3k ducats.... would have liked something else in all honesty but then I don't expect much on prime time.  Mind you I suppose the more they test it the more likely we might get it on a devstream (where a lot of us didn't get anything last week...)

Archived