Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #221: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Baro's inventory will reflect this special day.

Alright, probably just me, but I hope it is something absolutely ridiculous- like 100 million credits, 10,000 ducats ridiculous, and only available for this momentous day never to be seen again (not even at Tennocon). 

But then again, I have a gut feeling it is going to be something like Primed Streamline or Stretch (considering all that jazz a few months back), Primed Blunderbuss (extremely possible since we already have a primed CD variant), or, if I can dream, a Primed Rubedo-Lined Barrel (archwing base damage), or something that I'm less confident in but equally fun- a new cosmetic, Prisma Angstrum; and if we're going bats**t cr@zy here- Akeuphonia Prime (DE pls ;_;), or Prisma Aktonkor Prime (seriously, I'd drop 10,000 plat, farm non-stop for 1 billion credits, and sell myself to Nef Anyo till I got 1 million ducats for this beauty).

il y a une heure, SaHaira a dit :

I for one think it's disgusting that people that work in Canada don't fit their work schedules around people that live in Europe.  How am I supposed to leave twitch running and muted while I am asleep knowing that things don't revolve around me?  Reprehensible.

It's not DE's fault that the Earth is round. Whatever time they put it there will be someone to complain. I don't live in America and no one saw me complaining. Now stop complaining and either watch it or don't.

8 minutes ago, TheHystericalManiac said:

It's not DE's fault that the Earth is round. Whatever time they put it there will be someone to complain. I don't live in America and no one saw me complaining. Now stop complaining and either watch it or don't.

not sure if serious

4 hours ago, kpa732 said:

Presenting to you Proud Patrons: my Pink and Purple Prime Valkyr!

Kd29c5g.jpg

Featured in this Powerful Picture, atop a Preserved Plinth in the Plains occasionally Pulsing with Power, Posed with the Paris Prime (with Prisma Projectiles too!), we have her adorned with the Pantom-like Pakal Chest Piece, the Provoking Provvok Pauldron, the Passionate Prisma Naberus (with Praise to Plague Star), the Pair of Porta (and DoTD counterPart) shin Protectors, with a Pryoclastic Pyra Prime Plunging down her Posterior!

To Provide Prosecutors with a Paddling, she wields the Pyrana Prime (with the Perla Pistol skin), and her Personalized zaw, the Pedlek Punisher, with the Pazza Sugatra for added Panache!

g46b5ws.jpg

I am Positive you'll Percieve my Provisions to be Pleasing to you fine People!

~kPa732

P.S. Loadout is at the top

Aaaand I present our winner!

So, in New Zealand 'P' is a common nickname for...actually I'll need to check the forum rules to see if I'm even allowed to say what it's a nickname for.

Hearing "P Party" all the time doesn't sound very good.

...at least it's an improvement on that horrible Tiny Tina animation the previous streamer kept showing. What is the point of those annoying, repetitive and noisy overlays? 😧

10 hours ago, RyanCooper101 said:

Call me crazy but you can link these ingame right now:
So I'm guessing this is what he's bringing
-Primed Expel Corpus
-Primed Expel Grineer
-Primed Expel Infested
-Primed Expel Corrupted

he brought these 2~3 visits before 

Archived