Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Its okay to make mistakes in Warframe.

Cephalycion

I forgot to mention in my earlier post. Dissolving a double crit Tiberon Riven before the weapon rebalance and Tiberon P. It was unrolled too.

1000 plat endo 😭

Played solo up until Ceres, up to this point I thought that there was more of a stealth element to the game, so anything like exterminate and spy took no less that 20 minutes to complete, since I believed there is a gain to no alarm being triggered. Even quit some missions when that happened.

Bought Incubator Power Core with starter plat.

Bough Ash Prime off the market a few weeks before he was given away for free.

Ongoing: too lazy to build forma, so I spend about 350p a month just on that. Trying to get Nidus and Harrow the normal way.

Edited by Ver1dian

Spent plats for Revives

Bought Nikana with plats only to realize it later that I can get from Dojo Research
just that I didn't even know clan existed. Guess I am too much of a weab.

23751.jpg latest?cb=20140410055706

Built multiple copies of a warframe to get more revives per day before the 4 revives per mission is introduced.

Edited by Ada_Wong_SG

- asking my clanleader for architect permissions in dojo

i have said "after this room i am done with it" way too often in Teamspeak now

spending 1h (!!!) to fund everything you have build in one room... with roughly 800 decorations, 4 clicks per decoration, thats 2400 clicks only for funding (can we get fund all maybe??)

the next time (yes i said i am done with the dojo again yesterday) i will pay some plat to someone to fund everything😀

- participating in the lessons hosted by one of my clanmembers to learn the complete Jordas Raid step by step 1 week before they announced they will remove them -_- The person hosting those learning sessions is probably more salty about it though 🙃

Edited by DreisterDino

sold unrolled Lenz riven. bought trin prime. 2 days later- trin prime free for amazon prime

buys ash prime- 5 hours later- watch stream and get for free

entered axi surv with people using vaulted relics. Nearly cried having to choose between nekros prime and saryn prime, volt and rhino prime, wyrm and ember prime and saryn and nekros prime(AGAIN!) 

On 2018-10-10 at 3:16 PM, VPrime96 said:

Jumping in a Corrupted Nullifier’s bubble with Corrupted Crewman and Lancer at Mot, using Slowva in a Defense Mission, killing myself from any explosive Weapon, killing myself from a explosive when i’m at 5 health and no life support is available, die from going AFK in a Corpus Spy Mission

Another one that isn’t trustworthy with explosives!

Not buying a founders package.

i know lots of founders are salty about umbra, but even with that. I still wish I had. I've been with the game since the first day they opened it up to the general public. I loved it even then, and have loved it every step of the way. I feel that I should have shown more support, if I had been able. I wish I had been, I guess is what I'm saying, lol.

Thing is, i didn't have money then. High schoolers don't usually have that much money just laying around. But, what's done is done, I suppose. 

not that university students have more... 

1 minute ago, Learicorn said:

Only mistake i've made was playing this game. 1500 hours in and still can't stop 😢

Ahahahahahahaha

That's cute

Look at me waiting to get a new computer that can actually run games, and here I am spending all my time browsing the forums on my phone.

On 2018-10-10 at 6:03 AM, Ada_Wong_SG said:

Spent plats for Revives

Built multiple copies of a warframe to get more revives per day before the 4 revives per mission is introduced.

Ahhh yesh.....the days of plat to revive. I did that on accident once not realizing I had used my revives up. I was ticked!!!!

Then decided to make additional Warframes to have more revives....found out they were going to get rid of the whole plat revives so sold the Frames. Then realized I wanted those Warframes to actually do some different things ingame with (fun builds, Augment Only builds, no Potatoe builds) so had to rebuild and get the missing parts again.

My mistakes-

Being in an Old Void surivival mission and having fun talking with clan members that we forgot to hit life support when it got low (also one of our team members had the action/reload button on and hit a few too early). Went to grab one and as it was pumping out, it hit zero and took it and the rest away. I died and was my last revive and no plat at the time so no back in it. Was watching the last of us try to get to extract and he got snagged by Ancient then killed by the mob. Was only an hour and half of prime stuff we lost. 

I have made other mistakes but learned from them.

Cool thread

I hadnt been playing warframe long when the formorian attacked. The Lotus told me what to do to protect they relay, but I did not have a clue what she was talking about and didnt know what I was doing. The relay got destroyed! and for a while I thought made some mistake and it was my fault. 🙂