Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... PoE arrived on October 12th... so can we riot if Fortuna isn't then as well?

KelsierSurvivor

IMPORTANT NOTE: This thread is for humorous purposes ONLY

PoE released on October 12, 2017. We were all hyped as heck for it, but now, Fortuna, the bigger and better version, is supposed to come out this year as well... I want to riot if we don't get Fortuna in 3 days!

BAND WITH ME TENNO!

9 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

No, Fortuna is also much bigger and has more depth than POE. So it is very likely to come muc her later than that.

Considering how much work [DE] has been putting into Fortuna this year and how well baked the update has been shown in DevStreams, im sure it should come out any time this Month or the Next.

7 minutes ago, KelsierSurvivor said:

Being serious though, if they postpone Railjack for another open world, I actually will riot.

If open world brings new players=money then open world will be the priority from now on and if they don't hire more staff i believe this will go on so...I hope i'm wrong though and after Fortuna they focus on lore quests Railjack and New war

1 hour ago, (PS4)skingsrt8 said:

Forums are definitely getting restless.  I hear you OP alot of anxious Tenno out there and I hope it drops soon on pc because console will get about a month afterwards.  I think 11/14/17 for console for poe.  

Console peasants have learned time travel?! We're doomed!

I think they say fortuna will be release by final of the year, so maybe on Mid-December.

much bigger and has more depth than POE. So it is very likely to come muc her later than that.

Farming bad feedback come to my mind.

The true its, the sea of salt will cover the galaxy when fortuna come plagued with TON of bugs and incomplete contents.

Edited by xcenic

5 hours ago, (PS4)skingsrt8 said:

Forums are definitely getting restless.  I hear you OP alot of anxious Tenno out there and I hope it drops soon on pc because console will get about a month afterwards.  I think 11/14/17 for console for poe.  

Theres a lot of endgame going on here