Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Update 23.10

[DE]Megan

On 2018-10-12 at 8:57 AM, OfficerBeepsky said:

Hype!

On 2018-10-12 at 8:57 AM, Omega_DarkPotato said:

Thanks for the update! I'm really excited to play through some of these arbitrations, but I can't wait to make my Nidus into the ultimate sentient with Adaptation ;D

5 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

Hell, the only difference i see now is that Targets affected by her 1 take a ALOT more damage per tick than targets not affected by her 1...makes me think they need to do something for energy recovery for this "synergy" now that its basically such a needed combo (even with a r3 energize..lacking energy orbs and only making due with zenurik makes it annoying.

Saryn is ruined spores dont have any damage any more like before. Now only power to kill something is 4.

Old Saryn player used spores and damage was very high now is 300% lower. Try on Bere... old saryn kill 2300 in 2 waves with spores. I do this with 4x cp and buff only 100%.

New Q look how big it is we are not playing games 5m away from monitor.Not only that it cover the entire screen. I would NEVER change Q because it was perfect new first is weird, big and hidden emotes oh good. Like we are playing on 10" monitor.

20181013091509_1.jpg

EDIT: I play now 1h and this Q option is pain in the **** everything move big, small etc. Other features are"OK" without ruin (Blue Colore) but this is totaly garbage change. Old Q option was ALWAYS same size it was easy to navigate etc.

Look how awesome was old one to use emites just one click 😄 As you can see Q above not show all gears normaly, now look picture down you will see all gears nice and easy + emotes.

20180928041853_1.jpg

80% new is always worse then the old one this was always the same and always will be. New update I dont like it even 5%. It is the first update that I dont like it at all everything is ruined even colore BLUE. They could leave blue colore alone and create new one. We have now 5? so one more will be the same but at least Blue colore will be nice second picture.

20181013072736_1.jpg

20180922070959_1.jpg

On 2018-10-12 at 10:56 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Operator Suit Mesh Changes:

As we have added more complex Operator outfits and Armor Sets, we've made revisions to the some of the existing cosmetics to allow for better sharing of aesthetics among sets. There are now new seams on the shoulders, neck, and waist of multiple outfits which will make mix & matching less jarring! 

... There is something off about the new things with the operator armors... They don't seen to fit and they are ugly... and I have all operators outfits (minus the prime ones cause I cant buy prime access from where I live  cause it is toooooo expensive-- really really expensive) and I don't like none of then now... My favorite was the the koppa set and I could mix the opened helmet with all the other chest pieces and it was so cool... Now the thing don't fit even the koppa set... it is hanging and floating over the chest... And what about the koppa faulds... what is that around the waist!? And what is wrong with Manduka set textures? And the hood is too high...

OMG feels bad...sorry

On 2018-10-12 at 7:26 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Saryn Changes:

We recently made the surprising discovery that Miasma’s damage multiplier for targets affected by Spores never actually worked. It has been fixed and will now work as we’ve intended it to originally. That said, seeing as it has been absent until now, we have increased the damage multiplier from 2x to 4x to encourage even more synergy between the two abilities. 

Seasoned Saryn players will notice the change immediately, as it can make quite an impact on the spread of Spores via Miasma kills. By increasing the damage multiplier we have reduced the following to compensate for the change:

• Miasma base Damage has been halved.

so... basically you did nothing but enable the 2x damage multiplier? 

I mean you halved the base damage and multiplied the damage multiplier by 2.

why? like... why?

consider her 4th did 400 dmg(before the change), it would do 800(?) damage on the mobs affected by her 1st

and now it does... 200*4=800... so? Ehm? I'm confused. 

On 2018-10-12 at 6:56 AM, [DE]Megan said:

• Fixed a hole that would allow players to leave the map in the Grineer Fortress tileset.

Still no fix for the gaping hole in Maroo's Bazaar that is so large you can fly a Dargyn through it.... Don't know how you guys managed to overlook that for so long....00osIdM.jpg

On 2018-10-12 at 11:56 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Reorganized Aura Mods to display in order of lowest to highest given Mod capacity

What the ruk've you done that for? Now they're just harder to find! Used to be you could find the auras easily because their negative cost put them all at the end together. Now they're all over the place. :angry:

7 hours ago, Bostyan said:

Saryn is ruined spores dont have any damage any more like before. Now only power to kill something is 4.

Old Saryn player used spores and damage was very high now is 300% lower. Try on Bere... old saryn kill 2300 in 2 waves with spores. I do this with 4x cp and buff only 100%.

New Q look how big it is we are not playing games 5m away from monitor.Not only that it cover the entire screen. I would NEVER change Q because it was perfect new first is weird, big and hidden emotes oh good. Like we are playing on 10" monitor.

20181013091509_1.jpg

EDIT: I play now 1h and this Q option is pain in the **** everything move big, small etc. Other features are"OK" without ruin (Blue Colore) but this is totaly garbage change. Old Q option was ALWAYS same size it was easy to navigate etc.

Look how awesome was old one to use emites just one click 😄 As you can see Q above not show all gears normaly, now look picture down you will see all gears nice and easy + emotes.

20180928041853_1.jpg

80% new is always worse then the old one this was always the same and always will be. New update I dont like it even 5%. It is the first update that I dont like it at all everything is ruined even colore BLUE. They could leave blue colore alone and create new one. We have now 5? so one more will be the same but at least Blue colore will be nice second picture.

20181013072736_1.jpg

20180922070959_1.jpg

THIS !

I must take time to aim at particular item in my inventory, because the place where I see it "now" is not the place where it will be where i move my cursor to it! Not to mention, that previously all items were close together, so I knew whatever I want to use it will be on the left.
And no, it is not a thing "to learn in time" - ofc I can learn new moves, but they are taking longer time, as I cannot just pick what I see, I must scroll this stupid circle to pick an item. It takes time in which i will die!
Using emotes is fu**ing ridiculous. Who even came with an idea to split perfectly working interface into TWO, BETWEEN WHICH I HAVE TO SWITCH WITH Q+TAB???

Another thing: I wanted to use scanner in Simaris mission. Picked it once, searched for traces of target, switched it back for a weapon as enemies were coming and then I switched to scanner back... except I didn't. Switching to scanner (or pressing F5 in my config) switches me to nothing. I can switch back to weapon, but scanner is unavailable for the rest of mission. I tried it few times in different missions and result is the same: I can only pick scanner once every mission.

@DE:
I like most of your updates and entire development of the game, but sometimes you should take a step back. This new UI is a denial of your idea to make Warframe an agile, smooth and fluent game.
Bring the previous item interface back ffs!

On 2018-10-12 at 4:56 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre being able to damage Nullifier bubbles (and then killing the Nullifier).

Why do you call it a fix?

That's a nerf, not a fix.

Fix is when you change something that is not intended to work like it works from beginning and if you released it that way it means it is intended to destroy nully bubbles.

I do not believe you did not do any testing before release, that's simply impossible, right?

So now Revenant is even more useless against corpus crowds that hide in nully bubbles and shoot removing skin in a second or 2, maybe you have a workaround for the issue?

On 2018-10-12 at 7:07 PM, electric4pie said:

there isnt a limit on picking up kavat codes, it'd be irrelevant 

As far as I know... it's limited to 20 by default.. none unless you get them from mission rewards they will be added to total sum.

so cool new update i just have a some problems with it, first thing why is everything so bright now, the arca plasmor is a big glowing ball of plasma which is kinda cool but now i feel like im getting blindet by it and cant see what im shooting at which is really irritating, and snow maps are just bright glowing yellow maps, which is kinda extreem in my opinion, and the gear menu (Q menu) is auto moving the gear i placed in it :( why! and then the player joning sound is all ready annoying me can we get a option to disable it please :) but other than that cool opdate

F2C63534FFACE3A6155761162EADACE469E4A3B2

Something is totally borked in the graphics with Chimera.  Can I use the old version? 

This one is now randomly turning on and off high dynamic range.  So... my screen will go super dark... or super bright.  Playing with the settings fixes it.  Then it'll happen again later on.  and the game never used to do this... so you guys added a bug.

I'm using Windows 7 XP Pro.. a GTX 980, and the latest Nvidia graphics driver.

Like how they did not mention the change in the firing arc and range of the Arca Plasmor.

The damage from the Zenistar disc seems low and the diameter seems smaller, the animation looks the same but the interaction, if any, with enemies acts like the disc is smaller.

The arbitration drone also acts as Nullifirer, have to watch them.  For the Nezha they don't mention the drones also impart immunity to all Nezha abilities.

And, of course, they still don't mention the scripted one hit kills, over 20k with Warding Halo, and dead from range, mission over.

Played a couple Arbitrations, thoughts so far:

• Enemy flow seems broken, not sure if it's due to recent pathfinding changes, Arbitration drones or something else - makes Defenses painfully slow and Survivals always lack in Life Support.
  • Instant death on incapacitation seems too punishing, it's far to easy to catch a random bullet and die. How about making it 0 revives instead?
  • Arbitration drones need further adjustment: for example Arbitration drones and enemies linked to them in Limbo's Cataclysm are invulnerable.
  • Given painfully low chance for new mods to drop and my horrible drop RNG, I would like them also added to Arbiters' store, say 20-40 Essence per mod - sort of fallback for people like me.

9 hours ago, Tomajev said:

I wanted to use scanner in Simaris mission. Picked it once, searched for traces of target, switched it back for a weapon as enemies were coming and then I switched to scanner back... except I didn't. Switching to scanner (or pressing F5 in my config) switches me to nothing. I can switch back to weapon, but scanner is unavailable for the rest of mission. I tried it few times in different missions and result is the same: I can only pick scanner once every mission.

This happened to me too.

Also can we have the spiral gear menu revert to a wheel, and maybe scrolling to the spiral part just opens a second wheel? The spiral layout is problematic for me because the location of any specific item will change over the course of a mission. I got used to opening the menu and immediately pressing Down+X to equip my scanner. I can't do that anymore (not only because X no longer selects gear items, but also) because the scanner won't necessarily be on the bottom of the menu; I have to search around for it every time I open the menu. =[

On 2018-10-13 at 3:52 AM, _NeFeroN_ said:

So many fixes, but 0 fix for Legacy Graphic card Dx9. I have AMD Mobility 3650 512mb and DX9 is broken on this card! Please Devs fix this. If you need more info i will provide. 

Dude u really need a new graphics card. I recommend the Asus RX460 4GB AMD graphics card. You can get them really cheap on ebay or other similar sites with manufacturer warranty. I've bought 2 for a gaming cafe and they're really reliable and the graphics are as smooth as butter.

https://www.asus.com/Graphics-Cards/ROG-STRIX-RX460-O4G-GAMING/

On 2018-10-12 at 6:56 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno with the Nutrio Incubator Segment installed now have instant recovery from Stasis at no cost!

see with this we can go one set further DE.....Make it so we can freely switch between the pets at the stasis screen instead of having to put the active one in stasis and then remove the one we want...takes around 20-30 seconds to do as we are stuck in the freezing and unthawing animations.....if we really want to breed, give us that option in the breed menu...

14 hours ago, LeFozzy said:

As far as I know... it's limited to 20 by default.. none unless you get them from mission rewards they will be added to total sum.

Kavat codes have no limits at least up to 40 more I didn`t test it

Kavat%20Code.png

7 hours ago, Gendalph said:

Played a couple Arbitrations, thoughts so far:

• Enemy flow seems broken, not sure if it's due to recent pathfinding changes, Arbitration drones or something else - makes Defenses painfully slow and Survivals always lack in Life Support.
  • Instant death on incapacitation seems too punishing, it's far to easy to catch a random bullet and die. How about making it 0 revives instead?
  • Arbitration drones need further adjustment: for example Arbitration drones and enemies linked to them in Limbo's Cataclysm are invulnerable.
  • Given painfully low chance for new mods to drop and my horrible drop RNG, I would like them also added to Arbiters' store, say 20-40 Essence per mod - sort of fallback for people like me.

Was ruined even before Lotus say look for life support at 80% LOL this most be change to 50% max and above 50% Lotus need to stay quiet!!! It is annoying she talk to much about life support then I look is 80% -/+. And because of that some players use life support at 80% or even 90%. and one is 25%. Push for life support it is at max 70% above is just useless and waste of life support. Because life support drop from enemies thats why most never be 100% from life support machine!

When I play with good team we use life support at 40%-60% and never before 60%! But lotus talk and talk and talk about life support is soooo annoying!

Instant death on incapacitation seems too punishing, it's far to easy to catch a random bullet and die. How about making it 0 revives instead?

I join a mission before I even started playing (1 sec) I was dead very good job DE!! Here most be 20 sec immortality for sure! I join the squad so they play it for xx min... andwhen I join I was killed in second :D I think I will not play that mission anymore....

Archived