Jump to content
[DE]Megan

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.6

Recommended Posts

honestly, if they are determined to have this arbitration game mode and to have this one life bit in that mode. just please, please, please, PLEASE! rework the survival ability of all to most frames. whether it is to replace the vitality, steel fiber, redirection mods with a new way to rework survival ability or something else cause as it is right now there is so much mandatory mods for frames that it is ramping my anxiety to new high levels to the point i yelled at a friend due to my amount of stress i am dealing with building both a build that's has decent survival ability and at least get some little enjoyment out of chroma.

Edited by maddragonmaster
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you can eat a duck with "2FA" wasted my time logging in to see what it was if i wanted Two-Factor Authentication i would have it already you could give out excalibur prime for enabling "2FA" and id still rather sit on a pinapple with force than enable it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm getting hardware failure every time I login. The game runs just long enough for me to get my daily login reward before locking up and crashing. It started doing this right after the 23.10.0 update. I have: Updated every driver, run check disk, used several disk utility programs to double check, updated anti-virus (not that it needed it), changed all the graphical settings both in game(that took forever) and using the launcher. I have re-installed windows 10 and Warframe. Nothing has worked... Please un-bork.

No other games/programs have any problems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, maddragonmaster said:

honestly, if they are determined to have this arbitration game mode and to have this one life bit in that mode. just please, please, please, PLEASE! rework the survival ability of all to most frames. whether it is to replace the vitality, steel fiber, redirection mods with a new way to rework survival ability or something else cause as it is right now there is so much mandatory mods for frames that it is ramping my anxiety to new high levels to the point i yelled at a friend due to my amount of stress i am dealing with building both a build that's has decent survival ability and at least get some little enjoyment out of chroma.

Easiest fix, IF DE is up for it: Unairu passive gives warframes and operators +250 BASE armor which mods would use for calculations. (Yeah 250 isn't much but it's WAY better than it's current passive and would make tanks tankier and squish frames less squish.)

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There seems to be a bit of a problem with riven challenges again. Currently, the challenge that has us killing 5 Dargyn pilots while sliding before they hit the ground doesn't seem to be registering any of the kills made. I just spent the last half an hour trying to do this riven challenge, and even though I've more than fulfilled the requirements for the challenge, it's still not registering any of the kills.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, bowiespoon said:

I'm actually really sad that the new operator meshes were removed. I really liked them.

They'll be back, hopefully without breaking many people's fashion again. I, for one, am thankful my operator can look dashing again.

Knowing they've been working on this for so long I feel kinda bad for the revert, but something was definitely not working right so more time in the oven doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Edited by marelooke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hotfix already, still can not fix the search for the detachment, how much you can! and the regime for the day of the dead is a horror, a bug on the bug, the most useless gameplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wtf is that S#&$ty glittery glitch, converging and disappearing around the frame https://imgur.com/a/5LpA5aH

your stupid vitus illumina is invisible when trying to preview

Edited by Zirazel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Uzkost said:

I'm getting hardware failure every time I login. The game runs just long enough for me to get my daily login reward before locking up and crashing. It started doing this right after the 23.10.0 update. I have: Updated every driver, run check disk, used several disk utility programs to double check, updated anti-virus (not that it needed it), changed all the graphical settings both in game(that took forever) and using the launcher. I have re-installed windows 10 and Warframe. Nothing has worked... Please un-bork.

No other games/programs have any problems.

On the warframe launcher, have you tried clicking the gear icon at the top right? Verify and such. If your computer did not have a problem prior to updating, but did afterwards, its most likely the update. You can reasonably rule out drivers and such unless you changed something major.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use Steam Controller and since the last update. I have not been able to use anything on the items wheel, like archwing, scans, energy restores, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game started to run slow after the patch.

Then today game just crashed, steam couldnt locate files to launch game.

Ended up having to uninstal and reinstal. Game is running back to nornal now.... super strange.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ProfessorCaptain said:

Game started to run slow after the patch.

Then today game just crashed, steam couldnt locate files to launch game.

Ended up having to uninstal and reinstal. Game is running back to nornal now.... super strange.

Yes, I also had some trouble with the game running a bit slow today - like with black rooms - that had not finished loading...

..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-10-18 at 3:38 PM, [DE]Megan said:

 

Changes:

  • Improvements towards Vomvalysts spawning underground while fighting the Teralyst and Hydrolyst.

 

Much appreciated!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
В 21.10.2018 в 01:04, maddragonmaster сказал:

honestly, if they are determined to have this arbitration game mode and to have this one life bit in that mode. just please, please, please, PLEASE! rework the survival ability of all to most frames. whether it is to replace the vitality, steel fiber, redirection mods with a new way to rework survival ability or something else cause as it is right now there is so much mandatory mods for frames that it is ramping my anxiety to new high levels to the point i yelled at a friend due to my amount of stress i am dealing with building both a build that's has decent survival ability and at least get some little enjoyment out of chroma.

Man,  how do you even function outside of the game is a mystery. Then again all those people who die first after 2 rotations playing inaros must come from somewhere.  Also, buy adaptation. 

Edited by -Temp0-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hoestly feel like a rampage like game mode were you just don't have to worry about balancing stats with all of these dang mods and have sacrifice this or that, would be a nice game mode. a game mode to were if the rng or grinding is stressing you out you just hop in and just go on a rampage and destroy hoards of mobs.  what i am saying is i would like a game mode that allows you to create as much havok as you possibly can. think simulacrum but bigger, and allows you to just run around cackling like a mad scientist.

the idea stem'ed watching a video showing the bugs of the power donation and nidus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...