Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.6

[DE]Megan

honestly, if they are determined to have this arbitration game mode and to have this one life bit in that mode. just please, please, please, PLEASE! rework the survival ability of all to most frames. whether it is to replace the vitality, steel fiber, redirection mods with a new way to rework survival ability or something else cause as it is right now there is so much mandatory mods for frames that it is ramping my anxiety to new high levels to the point i yelled at a friend due to my amount of stress i am dealing with building both a build that's has decent survival ability and at least get some little enjoyment out of chroma.

I'm getting hardware failure every time I login. The game runs just long enough for me to get my daily login reward before locking up and crashing. It started doing this right after the 23.10.0 update. I have: Updated every driver, run check disk, used several disk utility programs to double check, updated anti-virus (not that it needed it), changed all the graphical settings both in game(that took forever) and using the launcher. I have re-installed windows 10 and Warframe. Nothing has worked... Please un-bork.

No other games/programs have any problems.

5 hours ago, maddragonmaster said:

honestly, if they are determined to have this arbitration game mode and to have this one life bit in that mode. just please, please, please, PLEASE! rework the survival ability of all to most frames. whether it is to replace the vitality, steel fiber, redirection mods with a new way to rework survival ability or something else cause as it is right now there is so much mandatory mods for frames that it is ramping my anxiety to new high levels to the point i yelled at a friend due to my amount of stress i am dealing with building both a build that's has decent survival ability and at least get some little enjoyment out of chroma.

Easiest fix, IF DE is up for it: Unairu passive gives warframes and operators +250 BASE armor which mods would use for calculations. (Yeah 250 isn't much but it's WAY better than it's current passive and would make tanks tankier and squish frames less squish.)

There seems to be a bit of a problem with riven challenges again. Currently, the challenge that has us killing 5 Dargyn pilots while sliding before they hit the ground doesn't seem to be registering any of the kills made. I just spent the last half an hour trying to do this riven challenge, and even though I've more than fulfilled the requirements for the challenge, it's still not registering any of the kills.

11 hours ago, bowiespoon said:

I'm actually really sad that the new operator meshes were removed. I really liked them.

They'll be back, hopefully without breaking many people's fashion again. I, for one, am thankful my operator can look dashing again.

Knowing they've been working on this for so long I feel kinda bad for the revert, but something was definitely not working right so more time in the oven doesn't seem like a bad idea.

17 hours ago, Uzkost said:

I'm getting hardware failure every time I login. The game runs just long enough for me to get my daily login reward before locking up and crashing. It started doing this right after the 23.10.0 update. I have: Updated every driver, run check disk, used several disk utility programs to double check, updated anti-virus (not that it needed it), changed all the graphical settings both in game(that took forever) and using the launcher. I have re-installed windows 10 and Warframe. Nothing has worked... Please un-bork.

No other games/programs have any problems.

On the warframe launcher, have you tried clicking the gear icon at the top right? Verify and such. If your computer did not have a problem prior to updating, but did afterwards, its most likely the update. You can reasonably rule out drivers and such unless you changed something major.

11 minutes ago, ProfessorCaptain said:

Game started to run slow after the patch.

Then today game just crashed, steam couldnt locate files to launch game.

Ended up having to uninstal and reinstal. Game is running back to nornal now.... super strange.

Yes, I also had some trouble with the game running a bit slow today - like with black rooms - that had not finished loading...

В 21.10.2018 в 01:04, maddragonmaster сказал:

Man,  how do you even function outside of the game is a mystery. Then again all those people who die first after 2 rotations playing inaros must come from somewhere.  Also, buy adaptation. 

hoestly feel like a rampage like game mode were you just don't have to worry about balancing stats with all of these dang mods and have sacrifice this or that, would be a nice game mode. a game mode to were if the rng or grinding is stressing you out you just hop in and just go on a rampage and destroy hoards of mobs.  what i am saying is i would like a game mode that allows you to create as much havok as you possibly can. think simulacrum but bigger, and allows you to just run around cackling like a mad scientist.

the idea stem'ed watching a video showing the bugs of the power donation and nidus.

Archived