[DE]Megan

Chimera: Hotfix 23.10.6

Thank you for Arbitrations. More rewards in the future from the Arbiters of Hexis would be awesome, such as the Stratos-type Emblem proposed early on in development, but I am thoroughly enjoying the game mode. Enemy density could use an increase as well!

I am also enjoying the new Text decoration.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Woah 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 48

Just wanna say thanks for arbitrations!

It's a really fun and refreshing way to play the game, and I've been enjoying them a lot since they came out.

The +300% buffs has actually led to some fun builds with frames and weapons I wouldn't otherwise use, and the rewards are really satisfying with the ABCCC rotation and all.

I'm really glad there's still attention being put towards making challenging content. It's not perfect but it's really damn good!

Edited by Senguash
  • Like 11
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 9

Please revert Plains Archwing rubberband ceiling flight model to the non-rubberband ceiling it had in its prior Hotfix 23.9.1 state.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 19

*PLEASE FIX EMBER.. She didn't need the range nerf to stop people from going afk.. The way she is now, people can afk with her more just by switching into OE and Stretch and few other range mod...
*Also in the future, I hope Arbitration mission will have a mode where MR 20+ dont get the 300% buff. It is all fun to play with buff, but no challenge at the end, unless you try to use 0 rank weapons. ❤️

Also what would be more challenging and fun than removing the buff is adding friendly fire or sudden rad proc <3..cause WHO HERE WOULDNT LOVE IT 😄 ❤️

Also Pupacyst description says *cocoon at the tip of this staff* o.o but isn't it a polearm?? 

Edited by Taintknight
  • Like 1
  • Haha 14
  • Woah 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

Yessss 

Removed Platinum price being listed in the weapon selection screen when crafting a weapon that requires another weapon.

I like this one a bunch.

Edited by AntiJokeButt

There is a issue with Adaptation and glitched resistance icons appearing, no clue if they do something, but i was in eso right now and i died with ym valkyr in an instand with 3300 armor. That's either a eso problem or a Mod problem, it may add damage instead of reducing it. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Any ETA on when the new Operator suit meshes will be available again? Some of us actually liked the changes.

Also the waypoint system still needs some love.

Edited by Lance_Lionroar
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 4

Heavy weapon momentum still seems to be bugged using any heavy weapon that should gain it is fully interrupt-able by any stagger or knock down

Edited by seprent
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 5