Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime

Afftastic

1 minute ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

There should probably be a warframe anime series. Buuuuuut I don't see it ever happening. 

Well, it is not a Japanese game so...

That being said I wonder why we cannot have nice things like anime style long hair or a proper you know, beautiful Asian girl face for the Operator.

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

Well, it is not a Japanese game so...

That being said I wonder why we cannot have nice things like anime style long hair or a proper you know, beautiful Asian girl face for the Operator.

The operators are doomed to hideousness. That's our reality. 

Well anime is the best medium as 80% of the game is Asian themes. 

3 minutes ago, Afftastic said:

If this actually happens I am 100% sure everyone will get prime acess.. just coz. 

1701373-800x600-%5BDesktopNexus.com%5D.j

Because Reasons?

As much as Vocaloid IA is a nice thing to look at in the ANIME CONTEXT (although not even close to the top tier), Warframe is just too ... unaesthetic for this kind of thing. Making Mesa look better is equivalent to making every other frame look terrible in comparison. I may have a certain wish of Valkyr being a cute girl wearing a Neko headband or Saryn being the perfect Onee San but putting it in context it does get a little weird.

I love anime and stuff but putting it into Warframe just seems weird ... not to mention the Devs will never entertain it. Which is why sometimes I wished the game was did by a Japanese dev instead. We won't have unappealing things like the Operator if that was the case.

They do talk about this kind of things time to time as a joke tho. If enough people wanted it and there tons of amzing frame artist for DE to use now, I am sure they can come up with somehting that meets in the middle. Look at nidus/nezha delux, it could happen.

4 minutes ago, Afftastic said:

They do talk about this kind of things time to time as a joke tho. If enough people wanted it and there tons of amzing frame artist for DE to use now, I am sure they can come up with somehting that meets in the middle. Look at nidus/nezha delux, it could happen.

They need to give this to us first:

tenno_by_zxpfer-dcmr71a.jpg

Art by ZXPFER. All kudos to him for being ... inspired.

You know, because I rather have something more overt than a roundabout ref like Octavia being Hatsune Miku or Titania Lympharis being a really roundabout reference to ... Sena Kashiwazaki.

1 minute ago, Datam4ss said:

They need to give this to us first:

tenno_by_zxpfer-dcmr71a.jpg

Art by ZXPFER. All kudos to him for being ... inspired.

You know, because I rather have something more overt than a roundabout ref like Octavia being Hatsune Miku or Titania Lympharis being a really roundabout reference to ... Sena Kashiwazaki.

they kinda DID gave it to us(except the face/hair) and then they pulled it out to remake the mesh(or is it done already?)

Just now, _Urakaze_ said:

they kinda DID gave it to us(except the face/hair) and then they pulled it out to remake the mesh(or is it done already?)

Please, analyse the body proportions more closely before you comment. I wasn't talking about just the face and hair...

It's not even close.

7 hours ago, (XB1)Architect Prime said:

I want there to be a warframe with beautiful eyes

Warframe with eyes? Hmmm... seems too humane for me. They are all faceless twisted shells that used to be humans, all this talk about mixing cute anime with that seems a bit off.