Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna - Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

First they thing we are all kid that only thing to try have free item because we are kid we have job life and we lost more then 40 hours for those they dont care and will do nothing pretty sure of tha we are piggy bank if they lose one they will get 2 more so we are only object for them cry baby or completely dump to dont understand the link unlink console cannot get duplicate we can still get the frame but we are still missing money that all i have tho said they will never care about us (xbox or ps4) that for sure

PS:I dont know why we hoped they will notice the problems (i will probably get deleted so watever)

Been 2 days since I got a single drop even after unlinking and relinking. When drops started I got 2 credit drops and then that was mostly it. Starting to think drops not worth if what people telling me is true that getting drops is RNG cause its a "chance" to get drops so you could end up watching and end up getting nothing at all. Sure its free drops and I like that and respect you for it but 2 days and nothing keeps making me thing something is wrong with the drops and its not my account that is the problem and I even reset everything 2 times to make sure. Also so far nothing today ether but I will continue to watch and hope and enjoy my favorite streamers.

2 hours ago, Gragor_Krain said:

Probably not. I have been trying for over a month with support. Support: "support cannot add any Twitch Drop items to player accounts manually". 

I have missed at a minimum: 2(3 after current stream) drops from this campaign, 350 ducats, sniper skin, some decorations, and a few other drops that I cannot remember.

I believe your problem is not the same as what console players problem... I have got all those rewards, I have twitch prime and I have been streaming since the start, I am only getting unique drops, no repeats like everyone else on console.  Has nothing to do with unlinking and relinking accounts, for console it is obviously something wrong server side that has been set to not allow dupes. 

u dont get drops if you leave it idle twitch turns ur accaount AFK it goes yellow when you are yellow you dont get drops you gota use chat. As for the drops i got about 90 credit caches 4 grand finalies 4 glyphs 1 ambulas noggle and a few relics if i dont get a khora (Whoes Blueprint i have been grinding ever since SO came out i am gona shell out and buy her just for mastery fodder and not ever touch her again) whoes parts i have x3-5 but no blueprint. Will be funny if i get nidus (which i already have, or riven though i am capped at 90 rivens.

P.S. We all know u are gona nerf all the good melle rivens in the ground with the next patch. But please dont lower the disposition by more than 1. as you did with rifles. And actually BUFF the bad ones.

P.P.S. Dont nerf the space flower in the Orb Valis

Alright, since I'm honestly not OK with being treated like a liar, I now provide the info going into this final test, and what I do.

I've watched streams most of my hours awake since it started roughly 2am night between Thursday and Friday. Currently, it's 22:21 (10:21pm) Monday.

I've gotten: 1xKhora Helmet, 1xNitain, 1xGlyph Display, 1xFireworks, 1xCredits, 1xAxi C3, 1xCetus Wisp and 1xNeo K2 (total of eight drops, whereas I literally hit that amount of hours at 10am Friday).

Let me make this clear once and for all: I don't want you to give me anything DE. I just want you to stop implying we are liars and "unlinking and relinking is the sure-fire solution."

So right now I did the following:

1: I unlinked my Twitch and Warframe accounts

2: I removed Warframe under my connections on Twitch

3: I relinked the two

4: Cleaned a new browser and started [THIS] stream at 22:15 (10:15pm) and I will not touch it for at least three hours, and I will not touch any other Twitch pages.

If I get one drop; it's broken. If I get two; it's broken. If I get three, everything is fine and mysteriously fixed.

Don't give me more of the disrespectful "it works!", as I honestly have been very patient and nice in my messages, even to support - but then I hear Megan's replies on stream to us with issues, support claim the same, etc.

Just acknowledge SOMETHING isn't working. Even if it's as simple as "for some reason, console players can't get duplicates" - that's even admitting it's on your end. Just.. Don't call us liars when we are trying to be nice about it (and I know there's some people being really mean, but that shouldn't make you ignore the polite members).

CONSOLE PLAYER

Please take time to tweet @sj_sinclair @rebbford @moitoi @playwarframe

And say that you have only received unique drops but no repeats, not that you haven't received drops or you will get the same "unlink and relink response" 

Do not take advice from players without (PS4) or (XB1) in front of their name because they are not having the no dupes problem and this issue is only happening on console.

7 minutes ago, (XB1)SumoDoenertier said:

You can go AFK, that doesn't matter one bit (I got only few drops, but some of them in the middle of the night while I was asleep). But the no-dupes story...well, it sucks...

Honestly, don't listen to the PC player solutions, they are all trying to sell snake oil  when the solution is server side... But people need to stop saying they aren't receiving drops and make sure they are saying they are only getting unique drops and no repeats. 

vor 10 Minuten schrieb (PS4)DeZaruu:

If I get one drop; it's broken. If I get two; it's broken. If I get three, everything is fine and mysteriously fixed.

See, that's the problem on consoles currently: You get everything once. If you would get another drop of the same item, the system determines that you already have it and you only receive what I'll call a "ghost-drop", i.e. you got something, which was nothing. So the drops roll every hour as usual, but you'll just receive nothing, if it would be a duplicate.

I might be waaay off, but this might be connected to the Sacrifice drop event, where you got ONE Forma (?) and ONE Teshin statue, if you watched for an hour (probably determined by a script, so you wouldn't get more than one, even when watching longer) - amd somebody forgot to deactivate it..? Very wild guess.

Edit: Link to the news back then.

1 minute ago, (XB1)SumoDoenertier said:

See, that's the problem on consoles currently: You get everything once. If you would get another drop of the same item, the system determines that you already have it and you only receive what I'll call a "ghost-drop", i.e. you got something, which was nothing. So the drops roll every hour as usual, but you'll just receive nothing, if it would be a duplicate. I might be waaay off, but this might be connected to the Sacrifice drop event, where you got ONE Forma (?) and ONE Teshin statue, if you watched for an hour (probably determined by a script, so you wouldn't get more than one, even when watching longer) - amd somebody forgot to deactivate it..? Very wild guess.

That'd explain another issue.

The latest Prime Time had DOUBLE Display Drops

I only got one.

I didn't complain, because I didn't want to make a big deal about such a small thing, but.. Yeah.

1 minute ago, (PS4)DeZaruu said:

That'd explain another issue.

The latest Prime Time had DOUBLE Display Drops

I only got one.

I didn't complain, because I didn't want to make a big deal about such a small thing, but.. Yeah.

Yeah I only got one display instead of the two, much like i am only getting one of each of these drops, I have been streaming just in case, sometimes after 20 hours of nothing I will get a relic i don't have. 

That's the thing, I honestly don't mind the random chance

But if consoles are limited to one of reach reward per Twitch Drop Campaign, just let us know. I'm sure some will complain, but I'm sure many of us will just be like "Well, alright thanks for letting us know!", as I assume there's reasons to limit it for consoles (Sony/Microsoft might have some weird rules, I don't know)

But right now, we're met with "unlink and relink and you get stuff per hour!", which is just not true.

I also had to specify to support I don't want them to give me anything, I really just want this issue solved - or at least acknowledge you've a limit for consoles, intentionally or not. You're usually very transparent, why not about this issue?

I so often talk about how great the Warframe team is and they don't deserve the hostility they can get, but right now I'm struggling to keep that posivity going and keep shouting you out to friends or people who I see ask for games, as..Well, console players certainly not taken seriously.

And I get it, your PC players makes up the majority of your playerbase and probably income, but I'd like to think you aren't intentionally just choosing to ignore our issues because we've (PS4) or (XB1) in our names,, Right?

4 minutes ago, Ekzarcun said:

The twitch afk actually stop my drops

Two days ago, watched a streamer for 2 hours. Was constantly talking in chat (this was after re linking my account), and I received no drop.

The first time, I was afk with a streamer for 8 hours and got three drops, so we can rule out AFK doesn't matter.

All the drops I’ve received (four in total) were all drops that were not duplicated. I’m starting to think console just can’t receive double drops like pc can.

Archived