Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has Mesa prime been confirmed?

mikakor

i got a really dumb dude with me in bounty who said that Mesa prime has been confirmed, except that i've seen absolutely no signs or it at all, nothing on the forums, nothing on twitter. can someone tell me if i missed something? the guy said he would find me said source, only to block me after, which only makes me think he was wrong and didn't wanted to hear about it.

little mikakor is mad -.- 

Edited by mikakor

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

I mean, she’s basically confirmed. She’s next up to be primed in the estimated timeline. But they could always put equinox first.

that's what blcok me "basically" doesn't mean "officially" . unless there is a total confirmation, official, there is no absolute truth.

so, Cya... ( not full name, don't delete this, mods ❤️ ) if you see this message, you know... actually make your research. i did mine. when you affirm something, you are wrong until you give REAL sources. not only your opinions.

Edited by mikakor

2 minutes ago, mikakor said:

i should be doomed then, could you show me where? a video, a time stamp?

I don't know where this came from originally. I believe I heard about it through a DKDiamantes vid?

Spoiler

GAME FACTS

Platforms: Switch, PC Steam, PS4, Xbox One

Developer/Publisher: Digital Extremes

Genre: Third-Person Co-op F2P Action

Ship Date: Nintendo Switch November 20, 2018

Distribution: Worldwide

Ratings: ESRB M; PEGI 18; USK 16; CERO D

GAME DESCRIPTION

With more than 38 million registered players worldwide, the cooperative, free-to-play hit Warframe is a third-person online action game set in an evolving sci-fi world. Warframe gives players the chance to master the Warframe armor as the enigmatic Tenno, a race of ancient warriors wielding blade and gun, who are awakened from centuries of cryo-sleep by the mysterious guide, Lotus, to restore order throughout the Solar System.

NINTENDO SWITCH DETAILS

FREE: Warframe is free-to-play on Nintendo Switch and digitally downloadable.

Cooperative Four-Player Gameplay: Warframe delivers dynamic 1-4 player cooperative play on Nintendo Switch on day one.

Launch Content: Warframe launched on PC in March 2013. When Warframe arrives on Nintendo Switch November 20, it will deliver more than five years' of game content including 23 major updates, three cinematic quests, one open-world update and 36 Warframes.

All of the content up to the Mask of the Revenant update -- updates, weapons, Warframes, items, gear -- are included at Nintendo Switch launch.

The current Prime Access program will provide players with access to Mesa Prime, Mag Prime, and Chroma Prime, and will be in-line with currently running Prime programs on all other systems at launch.

Post-Launch Content: Warframe is a games-as-a-service title constantly offering regular free updates.

The open world Fortuna expansion will arrive on Nintendo Switch soon.

Garuda, the 37th Warframe, will arrive on Nintendo Switch simultaneous with the Fortuna update.

Warframe on Nintendo Switch will be in content parity with all other consoles in 2019 (exact date TBD).

Controllers, Motion Control: Warframe will support motion controls and Nintendo Switch Pro Controllers at launch. Tenno can use the classic L/R Joy-Con controllers 1) attached to the Nintendo Switch console, 2) attached to the Nintendo Switch Grip, 3) detached Joy-Con controllers, and 4) Pro Controllers. Players can customize the level of sensitivity in the menu to their liking!

Motion Controls: Motion control functionality is available at launch. All controls - mining, shooting, fishing, etc. - are motion control enabled.

Chat: Warframe provides built-in voice chat, and does not require the Nintendo Switch Online App

Cross-Play - Digital Extremes loves the idea of cross-play, but currently Warframe does not support it.

Migrating Accounts - Just like with the PS4 and Xbox One accounts, Digital Extremes will permit players to migrate their PC account to their Nintendo Switch account. This will happen during a limited time frame from day one at launch to a future date (TBD).

Storage - As a games-as-a-service title with five years' worth of content, players can download Warframe straight to their system. We recommend a 32 or 64 GB SD card, as we plan to bring more content in the future.

Always Online: Warframe is an always-online game - meaning it requires an online connection to play.

Have Fun!: Start solo and invite friends to play as you level up. We'll join you in the Origin System, Tenno!

7 minutes ago, Zavenosk said:

The current Prime Access program will provide players with access to Mesa Prime, Mag Prime, and Chroma Prime, and will be in-line with currently running Prime programs on all other systems at launch.

ouch, okay, that's the source xD looks like he was right, in the end ( even if acting without proving anything isn't the right way to do so )

so, as i have some ... problem understanding stuff, just so you confirm for me, it means that once the switch version is launched, the prime access of Mesa will come on EVERY system? the same day? PC included?

Just now, mikakor said:

ouch, okay, that's the source xD looks like he was right, in the end ( even if acting without proving anything isn't the right way to do so )

so, as i have some ... problem understanding stuff, just so you confirm for me, it means that once the switch version is launched, the prime access of Mesa will come on EVERY system? the same day? PC included?

I don't know. I am mainly operating on rumors, without tracing the source of much of the information.

On 2018-11-17 at 8:46 PM, Zavenosk said:

I don't know. I am mainly operating on rumors, without tracing the source of much of the information.

On a Xbox stream, Megan answered chat questions and one was "what's the next prime?", and she obviously can't give concrete answers but it's the one everyones expecting, aka Mesa.

Edited by Vanille

On 2018-11-17 at 2:30 PM, mikakor said:

that's what blcok me "basically" doesn't mean "officially" . unless there is a total confirmation, official, there is no absolute truth.

so, Cya... ( not full name, don't delete this, mods ❤️ ) if you see this message, you know... actually make your research. i did mine. when you affirm something, you are wrong until you give REAL sources. not only your opinions.

It's going to be either Mesa, or Equinox. The priming 'schedule' is a well-known thing in the community that Digital extremes breaks in extremely predictable fashion, as with popularity. Between Mesa and Equinox, there appears to be little deviation in popularity, so the likelyhood of DE deviating in this case is small, to say the least.

Add to that corroborating rumors from the switch side of things... It's very likely.

That all being said and well and good and all that, we've still got a while to go before CPA goes out and they start the countdown to the next prime access (Which, in the likely event of it being Mesa, will make me $150 poorer in VERY short order...)

Edited by BulletsforTeeth
Misunderstanding

6 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

That all being said and well and good and all that, we've still got a while to go before CPA goes out and they start the countdown to the next prime access (Which, in the likely event of it being Mesa, will make me $150 poorer in VERY short order...)

i'm personally keeping a small ammount of plat above 1000, just in case. i'm never allowing myself lower than this, so i'll have the ways to take her from traders once she arrive with whatever else prime she comes.

... a prime armor for kavat?

It's always up in the air until it is announced by legit sources. The only thing that bothered me is that you considered another tenno "dumb dude." Most of us strive to be team players and not put down others in the warframe community. This site is for helping players. This other player obviously had more info of the mesa prime and was most likely stoked about it. Please try to refrain from down playing or labling players in the future as dumb etc. If anything they are misinformed and it's because of the respected informed players that these issues are corrected.

There was a Timeline on steam 3-4 years ago where this dude posted a prime release schedule and so far that entire timeline been correct but he did say he's like 90% sure it was Mesa>Equinox>Atlas>wukong but he wasn't totally sure but quite a big chunk of the warframe community on steam been following that(Sorry I would try to find the link but I'm busy rn but I'll try to update this with the link)

Edit: found a mention of the release timeline but cant find the original since it was so long ago but in the replies in this it gives you a general idea of what the list is https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/1732081482127349581/

Edited by ShadowHeartRoyalGuards

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 12:44 PM, mikakor said:

Like most prime access it PC then everyone else like 1-3 days later

On 2018-11-17 at 8:25 PM, mikakor said:

i got a really dumb dude with me in bounty who said that Mesa prime has been confirmed, except that i've seen absolutely no signs or it at all, nothing on the forums, nothing on twitter. can someone tell me if i missed something? the guy said he would find me said source, only to block me after, which only makes me think he was wrong and didn't wanted to hear about it.

little mikakor is mad -.- 

Well that dude tells no lies here is an article about it

14 minutes ago, -_Highlander_- said:

Well that dude tells no lies here is an article about it

I didn't said he was lying. That's the point, I wanted him to be right. But he wasn't showing anything. I asked for proof ( because he could say that Mesa is the next one and that it is basically true, if you don't have any real source, it's still pure speculation ) but he was refusing to give me sources, so I was doubtful. 

It's like saying that water is 90% made of peanut butter. You're going to ask me proofs, otherwise I'll look VERY dumb xD what pissed me the most is that he said he would show me sources, after, only to block me after the bounty. Coward -.-''

Edited by mikakor

6 hours ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

I'm just hoping she comes with edgy trenchcoat 

You know....Because reasons...

I hated that movie. 😔 

(Edit: If you've read the books as I have you too would understand why I despise this shell of a movie. The casting and gun fights were fine...but everything else was horrendously atrocious and gringy)

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

34 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

I hated that movie. 😔 

(Edit: If you've read the books as I have you too would understand why I despise this shell of a movie. The casting and gun fights were fine...but everything else was horrendously atrocious and gringy)

If you've read the books you understand how it ends "loopti loop"😉 The movie is suppose to be the timeline where he changes the course of his "path" and doesn't have to relive the events of the books over and over again. Nothing beats the original story tho 😊