Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Helmet

Shogunaut

• 1 month later...
On 2019-01-07 at 2:38 PM, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

yes but it still counted as a helmet.
all the frames i had put it on had there default helms on after it was removed, kept saying i had it on an changing frames had teh entire head gone

exactly, then why r we not making stalker helmet available yet

On 2019-01-07 at 1:26 AM, Shogunaut said:

What I'm pointing here is that we should be able to use Stalker helmet, at least just the helmet 

No...because its Stalker's helmet.

For all we know DE might have plans for him to become more than just an annoying interruption in missions.

I like Stalker as an individual character and see no reason for players to use his stuff. Frankly I'm surprised we get to use his weapons.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

No...because its Stalker's helmet.

For all we know DE might have plans for him to become more than just an annoying interruption in missions.

I like Stalker as an individual character and see no reason for players to use his stuff. Frankly I'm surprised we get to use his weapons.

I can understand, but what can explain Stalker's acolytes using the same helmet 

1 hour ago, Shogunaut said:

I can understand, but what can explain Stalker's acolytes using the same helmet 

Same reason we don't have grineer heads, corpus helmets, Solaris heads as options. It's specific to the stalker faction.

We still don't know what the stalkers and acolytes are. Stalker is a low guardian. We don't know how that relates to tenno in general. 

2 hours ago, Corvid said:

Stalker also hasn't used the Excalibur body since the Second Dream came out. His model is entirely unique, so there's even less basis for us getting the helmet.

It's based on Umbra body but less shiny parts and thicker loincloth 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2019 at 4:13, Corvid said:

Stalker tampoco ha usado el cuerpo de Excalibur desde que salió el Segundo Sueño. Su modelo es totalmente único, por lo que hay menos base para que obtengamos el casco.

I have a theory and what I see when excalibur umbra got its design is similar and also excalibur umbra has to do something with stalker since the two come from the orokin and if you look at the design of escalibur umbra the (body) Does it seem too lonely that to hide that resemblance to excalibur umbra they added a scarf? coincidence I do not think so haha

27 minutes ago, _Sutoka_ said:

I have a theory and what I see when excalibur umbra got its design is similar and also excalibur umbra has to do something with stalker since the two come from the orokin and if you look at the design of escalibur umbra the (body) Does it seem too lonely that to hide that resemblance to excalibur umbra they added a scarf? coincidence I do not think so haha

Don't use formatting if you don't know what you're doing.