Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides of Lotus?

Xiahan

I've been thinking of becoming one in the future for my community, but it seems that there's no updates about it? At all? How long ago was the last recruitment?

I don't even see the Guides themselves in the game anymore, maybe one in the chat but that's it. Feels like they are dying out slowly lol.

2 hours ago, Xiahan said:

I've been thinking of becoming one in the future for my community, but it seems that there's no updates about it? At all? How long ago was the last recruitment?

I don't even see the Guides themselves in the game anymore, maybe one in the chat but that's it. Feels like they are dying out slowly lol.

DE recruits for GotL rarely, not sure why, but there isn't really rhyme or reason behind their recruiting periods. 

You have to keep an eye on the forums and hope they recruit sooner rather than later. 

22 минуты назад, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 сказал:

Do you have extensive knowledge of the game?

Do you have infinite patience and zero issue with answering the same question 100 times a day?

do you like their shoulder pads?

if you answered no to any of those questions, you’re not ready to be a guide.

I actually had this thought for over a year now, and I have a personal experience of answering million questions for years since I got into Warframe 4 of my friends. XD

So hell yeah to all of them!

Edited by Xiahan

25 minutes ago, Xiahan said:

I actually had this thought for over a year now, and I have a personal experience of answering million questions for years since I got into Warframe 4 of my friends. XD

So hell yeah to all of them!

In the meantime just continue doing what you're doing. Help out newer players to the best of your ability and make a positive impact in the community. 😊

It's something I've considered myself but you can always be friendly and helpful without a title being attached to it. 😜

8 минут назад, Sleepuinox сказал:

It's something I've considered myself but you can always be friendly and helpful without a title being attached to it. 😜

I absolutely agree! Title doesn’t mean you are better than anyone else. 😊

Would Love to See the GOTL be changed into an ingame voting System instead of DE looking through applications. Make People get maybe "you were helpfull" votes by 100 different People in a 6 month you are a Guide. Like the celestua syandana, you have to Continue to help others to Keep the title "lit". Maybe Add some restrictions to Voting to avoid People abusing the System and maybe make People that become Guides by this method a Step lower than Junior Guides.

We exist, sometimes we aren't around 100% of the time due to people not being on due to difference in times zones and such, you can find us in relays sometimes or just ask for us in chat if you dont see us. For when our last recruitment was, hard to say but just keep an eye out for an announcement here on the forums for the next recruiting period. Just make sure you meet the requirements before applying.🙂

9 hours ago, MagPrime said:

DE recruits for GotL rarely, not sure why, but there isn't really rhyme or reason behind their recruiting periods. 

You have to keep an eye on the forums and hope they recruit sooner rather than later. 

I'm with MagPrime here on this one, even as a Senior Guide in the program, from all the things i've seen . . . . . . we really don't know how DE decides when and how to recruit new members.
     My best guess is that they want more guides whenever they believe some magical ratio of however many average daily players are online to however many guides are available per region/language.

And to whoever mentioned an ingame voting system . . .... that could turn into chaos. I just imagine the votes being rigged unless it was a very particular voting process.

Indeed™®©.  

We do exist, and as was stated by a few of us before already - DE manages recruitment based upon their observed data / what they feel is needed for additions, so - keep communicating, and helping, and doing what you do - keeping an eye on the forums for news regarding recruitment is also one of the best ways to stay privy to recruitment when it does open. 

17 hours ago, Eisdschungel said:

Would Love to See the GOTL be changed into an ingame voting System instead of DE looking through applications. Make People get maybe "you were helpfull" votes by 100 different People in a 6 month you are a Guide. Like the celestua syandana, you have to Continue to help others to Keep the title "lit". Maybe Add some restrictions to Voting to avoid People abusing the System and maybe make People that become Guides by this method a Step lower than Junior Guides.

I believe we seniors, should choose who will be recruited and who would be kicked out of the program based on their performance in the game and forum.