Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Beta Players"

HunterH

3 minutes ago, OvisCaedo said:

I'm very disappointed that this wasn't just a topic joking about the game still being in beta

The PC players ir the beta players since for ever old dead meme already

Edited by HunterH

When did you ever saw a Founder/ Warframe Partner / Community Manager Tag on some1s Profile and instantly thought "wow such a cool Person, i should bow down to them immediately"? Yes, me neither. Those things are a nice Addition but in the end, noone Really cares if your Profile says closed Beta or not

My observation remains correct to this day.

No matter what DE do, there will be this one special snowflake that gets "slapped in the face".

Usually I try to be sarcastic and witty to some extent, but this time all I can say is do everyone a favor and shut up, if you complain about things like that in real life I doubt you've got many people left to talk to.

Let's just lock the thread, because it's not going anywhere.

Edited by Ver1dian

2 hours ago, HunterH said:

-wall o salt-

>OP complains about 
>says only 2013 people are not going to be ignored 
>forums joined date is date of activation of the forum account not when they joined the game
>OP now cannot figure out who was around during 2013 now because of this
>......
>grofit?

idk where your going with this main this is either a really really low quality bait or your serious in wicth case ill laugh abit harder i guess 

though you did make me remember how bad the lato vandel was when it dropped for open beta players didnt even finish the thing with how bad it was ah well i can get another one, then how their was one polarity for just abilities cards and only abilites cards, stamina, people just building raw damage because status and crit weren't a thing back then look at rifle aptitude and you will see what i mean, hell i even remember red captain vor with baton 

kinda makes me appropriate the development of a game that got me though my depression more so thanks i guess think i joined back in like augest 21st 2013 chose volt as my starter bought a heat dagger with my starter plat and i've kept it since first weapon i really liked i should probably name it 

personally feels your making a mountain out of a mole hill to me mate and it seems people here agree with me or atleast disagree with you but eh ill stick around for this fire i got nothing better to do for the night cept maybe go to bed

33 minutes ago, dEjAvU5566 said:

What is beta rank

the way drew put it if you joined before march 28th 2013 you get a little emblem on your account profile saying you are a closed beta player 
thats it really 

36 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

My observation remains correct to this day.

No matter what DE do, there will be this one special snowflake that gets "slapped in the face".

Usually I try to be sarcastic and witty to some extent, but this time all I can say is do everyone a favor and shut up, if you complain about things like that in real life I doubt you've got many people left to talk to.

Let's just lock the thread, because it's not going anywhere.

take my like for that accurate observation+statment 

if i good this old tenno would give you a cookie but dont lock the thread the fire just started i wanna see how high it goes  

EDIT: logged in turns out i have the thing so cant even remember my join date so i feel abit silly but eh no skin off my nose just means op cant ignore me now 

DOUBLE EDIT: Forgot to quote OP damn i need a snickers 

Edited by seprent

3 minutes ago, Wesgile said:

Does every single rant in this forum have to be that.

Digital Entertainment, slapping the faces of 26 million registered losers daily.

i mean if de slapped that many people and they keep going does that mean they enjoy it?

man the community is kinker then i thought imma eat a warhead now 

19 minutes ago, seprent said:

i mean if de slapped that many people and they keep going does that mean they enjoy it?

man the community is kinker then i thought imma eat a warhead now 

@Gamma745

Looks like the corruption is more wide spread than I thought.  

And the best part is, most people don't remember wattchewant.

In my opinion, this pathetic icon in the profile is not worth 2 weapons. DE did not even make the glyph, sigil and icon on the shoulder.. And you took from us lato vandal and braton vandal. Are you still not enough? No one will ever see this icon in the profile.. But you want to take away even such a trifle from us..

Edited by Rezenstar