Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ferrets in warframe

sonpanth

So I realize this is a little out of left field, but i think making a new companion that's some kind of ferret would be really cool. For the skills maybe let it pickpocket enemies and give it a single target stun that procs bleed (similar to venaris skill in attack mode). Maybe even have it ride around on your shoulder when its not fighting. Probably not likely to ever be a thing, but I figured I'd throw the idea out there anyway.

There is already a ferret in Warframe.. :wink:

Anyway, given that we already have sentinels, kubrows, kavats and now moas, I don't see any more being added anytime soon.

Also don't see how a pickpocket ability would be useful, unless they start having enemies carry keys, datamasses or other items that could actually be stolen.

Edited by FlusteredFerret

56 minutes ago, FlusteredFerret said:

There is already a ferret in Warframe.. :wink:

Anyway, given that we already have sentinels, kubrows, kavats and now moas, I don't see any more being added anytime soon.

Also don't see how a pickpocket ability would be useful, unless they start having enemies carry keys, datamasses or other items that could actually be stolen.

It would  work the same way ivara's prowl does. Basically providing a second chance at getting a rare mod or bp drop to make farming less grindy

Yes, more animals please. As many as possible, and as many active as possible at the same time in the orbiter. I was watching a kubrow of mine last night getting sleep (and obviously having a dream) on a bed I purchased for my personal quarters, surrounded by fluffy floofs and acolyte noggles and I thought to myself "This is it. I have finally reached endgame":satisfied:

On 2018-12-10 at 1:17 PM, rastaban75 said:

Yes, more animals please

Je approve!

As far as animals are concerned, how about a hawk-like bird as well? I can totally see Oberon with a hawk on his shoulder...flying off to pick up items or scratch and peck at the heads of enemies.

Edited by MirageKnight

42 minutes ago, MirageKnight said:

Je approve!

As far as animals are concerned, how about a hawk-like bird as well? I can totally see Oberon with a hawk on his shoulder...flying off to pick up items or scratch and peck at the heads of enemies.

Senu in warframe

On 2018-12-08 at 11:17 PM, sonpanth said:

So I realize this is a little out of left field, but i think making a new companion that's some kind of ferret would be really cool. For the skills maybe let it pickpocket enemies and give it a single target stun that procs bleed (similar to venaris skill in attack mode). Maybe even have it ride around on your shoulder when its not fighting. Probably not likely to ever be a thing, but I figured I'd throw the idea out there anyway.

And then one day you'll be walking through the orbiter and find a huge pile of stuff that's gone missing over the last few days? 

3 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

And then one day you'll be walking through the orbiter and find a huge pile of stuff that's gone missing over the last few days? 

or a new pet bed that's just a pile of ammo, mods, and ayatan sculptures