Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennobaum 2018?

octobotimus

so.... seeing as how its already half way through the month, and No one has even mentioned it... are we expecting DE to skip on it this year? With no sign of it, feels like they'll be skipping out on their community helping with the whole charity thing....

Edited by octobotimus

Hi there @octobotimus 

752c7ec465.jpg

Redtext mentioned it ingame during the latest Hotfix (24.1.5) that it is coming&returning soon 🙂
We just have to wait a little bit longer^-^

Edit: Oh and here the "Gift-O-Board" with the players who gifted the most amount of presents from last year- just for those who forgot about it~

chrome_2017-01-16_09-00-52.png

Hope to see some new names there and even higher numbers 😉 
Cheers,

~Fabpsi

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins

But they did mention it, I'll just give the Reddit post with the screenshot. It's also not much detail or dates and such but they did mention it at least.

Edit: welp, like 2 seconds to slow 😂 

Edited by --Brandt--

6 minutes ago, Fabpsi said:

Hi there @octobotimus 

752c7ec465.jpg

Redtext mentioned it ingame during the latest Hotfix (24.1.5) that it is coming&returning soon 🙂
We just have to wait a little bit longer^-^

Edit: Oh and here the "Gift-O-Board" with the players who gifted the most amount of presents from last year- just for those who forgot about it~

chrome_2017-01-16_09-00-52.png

Hope to see some new names there and even higher numbers 😉 
Cheers,

~Fabpsi

welp, good to know they didn't forget about it, was getting worried there 😅

Ahhhh.....the season of giving comes back to the Void

I just hope that the Gift feature is working right. I tried to Gift someone the other day and it bought the item for me instead. 

Wrote to Support and put it up as a bug.....but they gave me a generic "don't do this again" answer back.

Oh I wanna give to those players again....please work right. 

hello guys this is my first tennobaum its wierd becouse i just started month and half ago been only grind exp throw helene but the game is so great and great communtiy as well alot better from my last game i was into hope u guys have a great year and i hope i can get anything from my wish list my ign is : Skillzat pc user  and here is my list 

nidus phryke skin/collection 

nekros irkalla skin/collection

riv elite guards (i acully dont have any any accessories yet) 

Storm colour pallete (to get black cuz dont have black yet and have some other colours as well)

suparna syandana [i like it cuz its kinda cheap and new better than my steel one) 😛

and lastly mesa presido [i play mesa alot waiting for mesa prime so hard) ^^

thanks guys hope u have a great upcoming year ^_^ 

and if this is not a wish list post plz just delete my post and sorry in advance 

On 2018-12-13 at 6:50 PM, octobotimus said:

so.... seeing as how its already half way through the month, and No one has even mentioned it... are we expecting DE to skip on it this year? With no sign of it, feels like they'll be skipping out on their community helping with the whole charity thing....

are you pshycic