Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Credits Weekend Until December 24!

[DE]Helen

7217e6f6576c0323c0a91f971309a99d.jpg

This weekend, make Nef Anyo green with Credit envy.

Play any mission between now and December 24 to earn double Credits! This includes Alerts, Arbitrations, Open-World Bounties and so much more.

The Double Credits Weekend runs until December 24 at 2 p.m. ET. Don’t miss out!

Get Your Free Tennobaum Rewards

Because of your collective gift-giving spree, everyone can log in and get FREE in-game items!

Check your Inbox by January 4 to get your 2018 Tennobaum Rewards. This year’s haul includes the Avia Solstice Armor, two Solstice Weapon Skins and more.

Get your free items today!

Time to get a 3 day credit booster also, thank you! Why a credit booster so often again vs a double resource weekend?

The last double credit was September. Last double resource was February (according to Google, I didn't play during this time).

3 minutes ago, Feltal said:

Did you eclipse 2,147,483,647 credits yet?

I am still below so I can still use my Foundry and trade. I also purchased 2500 Ignis Wraith Blueprints. I am purposefully not hitting that value until I get confirmation that the credits cap for personal credit inventories uses 64-bit integers instead of 32-bit.

3 hours ago, Ksaero said:

It's working on all missions. And it stacks with regular credit booster.

I gues my reward screen got bugged out then .. seeing that i only got the normal credit reward from The Index not the stacked credits ..

but i'll give it another try .. 

Thank you guys so much for responding with anwsers that i can use 

Happy x-mass to this whole topic ofc :thumbup::satisfied:

Archived