Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How hard would it be to grind?

(NSW)JacobTheDragon8

Question

14 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

I imagine Equinox Prime will be the standard Prime build not her 7 piece normal.

It would really screw with Relics adding her. Ugh.. my relics are already such a mess the search functions is required.

Pretty sure they wont require 7 pieces, they can get away with it by saying you needed to hack up war frames to build Equinox because we didn't have the original blueprints.

To be honest, I didn't really have a problem with Equinox regular version. I farmed her up in like 2-3 hours. Depending on whether you count getting the relics as part of the farming time and the distribution of equinox pieces among the relics (9 new relics would be horrible) it could very well be shorter... Common drops are at least 25% which is at least twice as good as the regular drops, uncommon and rare drop rate can be boosted and radshare would make it even easier.

if they did 3 new relics with 1 common part, 1 uncommon and 1 rare, it could very well be easier to farm than the regular version, hell maybe even easier than any other prime frame too. It'll just depend on the relic distribution which I guess would be a special case if they went with 5 more items for a build.

In all honesty, considering how much I play equinox it could have the full 7/9 parts for all I care.  I haven't been in any rush to get mesa prime or the new weapons and I doubt that will change with equinox, even more so considering I don't exactly use her non prime version much as it is. 

55 minutes ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

equniox prime will be 4 parts like any other prime frame, as chroma didn't require other prime warframes to build his parts like the standard one.

people are overthinking this

Exactly, Primes are entirely independant from normal stuff. Otherwise Redeemer Prime would have asked you for Vasto Prime and two Skana Prime (good luck with that) as well. :laugh:

Kiki Prime will just require you one Neuroptics, one Chassis and one Systems plus the Blueprint. Highly unlikely we'll have to farm for 9 parts.