Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven: Kill Dargyn Pilot before they hit the ground

(XBOX)Kuljack

Has using Ash’s 4th for this been blocked?

This used to be my go to method for this challenge, especially when it is with the sliding condition but I couldn’t get one kill to count using it the other day. Does anyone know if it’s still viable and I was just unlucky at my attempts?

I can always try my luck with the old slova but Ash was more fun for me.

Just now, cheliel said:

Mag bubble then cast crush or pull if bubble hasn’t killed pilot yet 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)vidare said:

Never done it with him.

Have used Khora and Mag. Mesa, if he looks on should make it super easy though.

I have never tried Mag, I appreciate your advice homies. Cheers!

Personally I always used limbo.  Statis doesn't effect the dargyns so you can shoot them then knock the pilot easily from where he is sitting in the sky.  I tried mesa but half the time it wouldn't count, maybe because of hitting the pilot and not the dargyn who knows.  Anyways, I havent tried any of the other methods but they all sound good, especially mag.

1 hour ago, Littlemike137 said:

Personally I always used limbo.  Statis doesn't effect the dargyns so you can shoot them then knock the pilot easily from where he is sitting in the sky.  I tried mesa but half the time it wouldn't count, maybe because of hitting the pilot and not the dargyn who knows.  Anyways, I havent tried any of the other methods but they all sound good, especially mag.

I used Limbo too, but for whatever reason banishing the pilot still leaves him open to attack while not personally in the rift, so half the time I'd kill him before his craft, or kill them both at the same time.

i never used any particular tactics. i was often doing this just for fun, i shot the dargyn, i see the pilot falling down, i aim and shot him while he's still falling ^^ sometimes the best path is the most simple.

Edited by mikakor
  • Like 2

good gosh you had the same mod I had long ago, it was pain the !#$$ trying doing that, I had to was force to use the pistol on that riven and if I pull out my shotgun and hit him in the air and shoot the driver while he is in mid air and it didn't work because they require the pistol riven to kill it and not the shotgun.  There is a bug about the goal need for that riven, if you able get the pilot still in rag doll on the ground it still consider as a kill mid air (I swear I did about 5 time killing to make sure), so have good eye to shoot far.

16 minutes ago, Toppien said:

mesa's 4?

if the riven mod let it be then it would be yes that would be easy.

Titania still works.

Just make the dargyn pilot fly again with her powers after he hit the ground, or even if you find him walking on the ground, before takeoff. then kill floating balloon. 

Super zero skill techique, needs no reflexes, and very little eaiming.

Edited by BrazilianJoe

3 minutes ago, BrazilianJoe said:

Titania still works.

Just make the dargyn pilot fly again with her powers after he hit the ground, or even if you find him walking on the ground, before takeoff. then kill floating balloon. 

Super zero skill techique, needs no reflexes, and very little eaiming.

that would work.

9 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

good gosh you had the same mod I had long ago, it was pain the !#$$ trying doing that, I had to was force to use the pistol on that riven and if I pull out my shotgun and hit him in the air and shoot the driver while he is in mid air and it didn't work because they require the pistol riven to kill it and not the shotgun.  There is a bug about the goal need for that riven, if you able get the pilot still in rag doll on the ground it still consider as a kill mid air (I swear I did about 5 time killing to make sure), so have good eye to shoot far.

if the riven mod let it be then it would be yes that would be easy.

It's weird, as you're not forced to use the weapon a veiled riven is, to unlock k it. You can use the other guns you have equipped on you. Ho well, Bugframe.

I use Sobek without acid shells. One shot to Dargyn from front and another shot to pilot which drops down afterwards. It's like playing duck hunt, fun as hell. If there's "while sliding" included then Nidus's Larva on ground pilots to pick them up and a shot in the face while sliding is the easiest method I know.

I tried limbo and nova, but titania's 1 was by far the easiest. Just go east of the pond north of the gate of cetus to find 2 dargyn pilots on the ground.

Leave and come back until done.

Actually you can just abort to cetus or orbiter too

Edited by (PS4)sealed_jsword1
Btw limbos stasis doesn't stop the dargyn qnd it will keep flying thru the stasis in a straight line (outside the map sometimes)

7 hours ago, mikakor said:

It's weird, as you're not forced to use the weapon a veiled riven is, to unlock k it. You can use the other guns you have equipped on you. Ho well, Bugframe.

did check it really wanted me use the pistol instead even thou I shot it 3 time while its mid air with the shotgun, but I could of gone with shotgun pistol and be cheaper that way and trust me. I am good with a shotgun even thou they are 100m-200m I can at lest hit them that far and don't ask how it just show how chaoticly my chance hitting things even my luck on these relics get rarest items when I put no void essance into them. -_- it start feel like I have something do with fallout luck issue all over again.