Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could have any game to have a remake what would it be?

(PSN)CommanderRadec81

As the title said, you can only choose one and it will be given massive improvements to the game(like refinement to mechanics to modern standards),built from the ground up with the assistance of the original devs, and add new content(not DLC just stuff like cut content). For me personally it would be Soul Sacrifice (and for anyone that doesn't know of this game it's basically a Monster Hunter type game but you play as a sorcerer/sorceress using magic in a universe stuck in a endless cycle of armageddon) or Soul Reaver 1&2 as a single game combined together with a overhauled combat system.

Edited by (PS4)CommanderRadec81

23 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Dawn of War 1 (all the DLCs too)

This along with the UA mod for Soulstorm (mostly for performance), along with Sins of A Solar Empire (again for performance). Ace Combat 3 (so I can actually play the proper version), and last but not least Homeworld (OH WAIT)

• Like 1

Warframe. This is a rated M game in 2019. How can i not talk about being gay. Gay marriage is legal in civil society. Futher, why is their not a marriage mechanism in warframe like in maplestory. This is outrageous, homophobia is outrageous! Gggrrr.  Furthermore, why is there not giant monsters to fight? Like, exploit varies week points style till you kill it. Our big monsters in general?

I would like Starcraft to be revived.

Tbh. most older games i like are still good as they are even if some franchises like the Total War series or Empire Earth are ruined with their newest additions.

Maybe Jedi Academy/Jedi Outcast or Knights of the Old Republic but they also belong to the good as they are category.

... i'm gonna regret this:

Shadow the Hedgehog. No I'm serious. That game had some great potential, and I honestly really liked it as a kid. It's a shame it's considered bad by most in my eyes, and if I could get my childhood remade into a game people consider GOOD? God, I'd be over the moon.

Dragon's Dogma. Had tons of cut content originally. There was supposed to be an island with elves and final act of the game you fought dragons on the moon. Could use some class rebalance tweaks and other QoL changes as well. 

I would also settle for a Dead Space remake. Particularly the third one which shoehorned in co-op and microtransactions. 

Edited by (PS4)Tactless_Ninja
  • Like 1