Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.11

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, I.V.A.R.A said:

Maybe one day soon Arbitrations won't be the most counter-intuitive thing in the world. "Have +300% strength on this frame to give you incentive to use it!" ... "nothing from the frame effects the arbitration drones!".... yay.... fun.... 

It's not about using that strength to kill drones, it's about using that strength so every frame can be viable in this 1 life mode, so not only tank frames can do it effortlessly. Gives more run to build "tankier" on squishy frames by not having to mod str at all and build defensive instead while remaining powerfull on the horde killing. There aren't THAT many drones spawning anyway, and if abilities could hit them, everyone would cheese the hell out of it just like we're able to cheese hours and hours long endless modes.

43 hotfixes since chimera update and still no fix for melee locking your movement and momentum isn't working. melee is literally unplayable at it's current state. (it's getting really annoying)

sword and shield's shields are being holstered too high despite using final harbinger whereas before it lowers the shield towards the hand when you start swinging.

Before chimera update

koQE7oR.jpg

now

DzgfwBv.jpg

• atlas's loincloth is buggy when using weapons like heavy blade swords and single handed pistols.

dNke1V0.jpg

Qkd3pWl.jpg

• lex conlave skin's magazine sticks out at the sides for lex prime.

N0ha0M7.jpg

• War's blade energy not displaying while having mara detron equipped

kfFWofD.jpg

ZVigYoT.jpg

• perla pistol skin is bugged for arca sisco, stubba,euphona prime, and pandero once again.

arca sisco

weQR1tX.jpg

stubba

BIKSuEO.jpg

euphona prime

40bpwuK.jpg

pandero

eG4ibse.jpg

11 hours ago, Sithalo said:

They cannot create content faster than you can consume it. Fortuna took ages to work on and came out only a few month ago, along with that was the first spider boss and that came out last month. They cannot create content for every single bit of the game along with brand new content fast enough to keep up with people who consume it in a week and grow bored of it.

I'm talking months here, no weeks though. 

two hotfixes ago there was a fix for moa companions attacking non alerted enemies, well its not fixed at all. my little guy still likes to shoot at enemies who never in their life seen me before :^/ 

also please fix operators not posing on profile, plus ppl invited to orbiters not being able to enter the operator room and the personal quarters (this bug has been around since chimera uptade). 

and the lotus noggle is still broken, even tho it was kinda fixed a long time ago - if viewed from close distance its looks okay but walk a little farer away from it and its broken as heck 

also the other day in an ayatan treasure hunt in the void i came across some corrupted ospreys that were missing their corrupted osprey skin and looked like regular corpus ospreys 

What is up with the textures/colours for Europa/Neptune/Corpus Ice Tile Sets?  

First we have Yellow snow:  

Warframe0004.jpg

Now we have green?  

6PYe007.jpg

I understand that the colours are there to assist some of the players with the difficulties of map layout and directions, but isn't that what In-mission markers are for?  Besides isn't this map set supposed to give one the impression of cold and snow?  Not some sort of crystal palace...  (And I'm not even going to critique the whole issue with the gases found on Neptune).  

Ok, so I found a thing wrong w/ Limbo.

I was on Heiracon, Pluto (an excavation mission) with my limbo when I noticed when my bubble got small enough for the energy carrying ospreys to shoot at the excavator, they shot at the excavator and damaged it through both my bubble and the time stop I had on at the time as well. I experimented many times with this and sure enough, their shots totally disregarded the bubble and directly damaged the excavator. Its not a pressing issue with me, I just thought you, the devs, should know.

Thank you for your time and a great game.

On 2019-01-29 at 11:03 AM, ---PV---Sniga said:

Are we ever going to get a fix for all the bugs with Eidolons since Update: Chimera or will they end up like Trials?
They have many bugs including random Eidolon teleports, players unable to use any abilities or aim glide, Eidolon Lures requiring more than three charges as per: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOdepk0Gv1Y, and more.
This content is essential for Focus/Quills progression, and has been left alone for far too long.

If your abilities/weapons lockup in the plains just jump in the water, the respawn will refresh it.

Archived