Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.11

[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, White_Matter said:

That download got me excited.

When are we getting some content. Game has been stale for months now.

They cannot create content faster than you can consume it. Fortuna took ages to work on and came out only a few month ago, along with that was the first spider boss and that came out last month. They cannot create content for every single bit of the game along with brand new content fast enough to keep up with people who consume it in a week and grow bored of it.

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fortuna: Hotfix 24.2.11

Fixes:

• Fixed Magus Lockdown not spawning an actual mine upon Void Dashing.

I'm sorry, but this isn't a fix. It's a visual regression to what it was previously (which was "nothing").

The visual used for that mine is a Kuva mine, which looks completely ridiculous and out of place, just like what a placeholder would.

IfA5iu9.jpg

If an asset has to be reused, why not use the Propa Scaffold's projectile so it stays in line with Void-related powers? I rather have nothing than this visual hindrance honestly. Pardon my indignation about this here, but if Warframe's to look polish, this kind of obvious placeholder visual has to go, especially if it's something newly introduced when there's still heavy bugs with that very Arcane.

aGiBf9D.jpg

Please change the Magus Lockdown mine to something a bit more appealing. Personally, I find the mine hideous and bulky. They look like the shrapnel mines in the Kuva Fortress. Too Grineer-like and not Tenno or Corpus-like (Fortuna arcane). I would much prefer Sapping Osprey mine or the Isolator Bursa mines. They are small and more aesthetically pleasing.

@[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Megan Thank you for the updates and I hate to sound negative but I have to say that the past month or two the game has been very difficult to play. Each time I log in I don't know if I'm going to enjoy my session or regret bothering. I appreciate that you guys do try to fix bugs and are currently updating the minimum specs for the game, but the past couple of months the game has just felt broken. Half of the time I struggle loading into Orb Vallis, there are loads of issues with the Eidolons (my biggest one with the Eidolons is actually having to wait for the night cycle. This is just tedious), and these days it just seems to take ages for you guys to fix things that get broken when we get updates, such as the crouch on controller still being broken for a while now and not fixed with this update which basically kills Octavia, and when channelling was broken. It took ages for that to be fixed aswell and channelling can be a major part of gameplay for some players that use melee a lot. Anyway, I don't mean to gripe too much as you are a fantastic dev team and I'm always using you guys as good examples to my brother who works in the gaming industry aswell, it just seems that lately you are more focused on what's to come rather than getting what we have now to work correctly. Hope that this doesn't last too long and that we start getting the fixes we require soon as I love the game and you guys and don't want to see our amazing community start to dwindle because people get fed up with bugs and crashes. Hope you see this as more of construcive critisism rather than negative back lash as I truly do want to see this game flourish as we all know it has been doing over the last 6 years or so and still has even more potential. Aside from my complaints, I actually LOVE the content you guys provide us with, I just want to be able to play it smoothly

NO update or fix on the Baruuks Elude?
The visual blur/Flash still shows for other playes - this was fixed to other wouldnt see it... but now its back!

please can this be fixed and can we get a new animation so that we can play the frame
Those of use who got epilepsi would like to play the frame without getting attacks and start shaking on the floor...

@[DE]Megan

7 hours ago, MunsuLight said:

Problem is that 1 week of work for this amount of bugfixes is inacceptable in almost every game business, when there are bugs that are super old and still not fixed (I'm talking about 6 months + bug). 

PoE still has many bugs. Eidolons still have many bugs.. Fortuna have many bugs..  and the list goes on . What about arbitrations only being power strenght related ? That is not useful at all on a lot of frames. Do you want me to go on..  Oh, they said they wanted to make better spawns on Elite Onslaught . Never happened .What about the moderator changes ? No news since .

There are still a lot of problem when you are a client and you try to do some operator things. Most of the new magus arcanes are buggy and even some of the older one.

I dont mind having not that much content, because in one way, I think that the new content will be fun.. but will be buggy and forgotten to be debugged like all 1 year less content

I love the game, but I do feel what veterans feels like (and even more recently with the content drought of last year). 

I also know that new content is what bring new players, but the new player experience is still horrible, full of noobtraps,

Unacceptable? Who are you or anyone else to say that's unacceptable? People act like these bug fixes are easy to roll out...maybe they are or maybe fixing one thing breaks something else. Idk I'm just happy they're continuing to put effort into a game I've grown to won.

6 hours ago, iuki. said:

this bug. it's been here since i started playing again a year ago and it still persists to this day. when will they fix operator bugs that locks out some skills, all skills, melee, shooting, jumping, etc. it's always due to transferance, i believe. in other parts of the game it is not noticable, but in others it really is. eidolon/spider/eso come to mind where operator use is much higher than usual. the only way to fix is either restart mission or die completely then res. it can happen in any mission, not just eidolons. if you swap to operator <-> warframe lots, you will encounter this bug at some point. and it's annoying. so when will this bug(s) be addressed at i wonder? 

maybe when they fix host migration issues... i personally get this operator bug whenever i encounter ping issues with a host

Still, need to move the System resources from 3rd to 1st rank offerings of Vox Solaris, and if you really want to make it that we don't get them before the Heist, then make it that we can unlock access to them when we finish 3rd mission of Heist, or that they simply show up once we finish it

5 hours ago, Casardis said:

I'm sorry, but this isn't a fix. It's a visual regression to what it was previously (which was "nothing").

The visual used for that mine is a Kuva mine, which looks completely ridiculous and out of place, just like what a placeholder would.

IfA5iu9.jpg

If an asset has to be reused, why not use the Propa Scaffold's projectile so it stays in line with Void-related powers? I rather have nothing than this visual hindrance honestly. Pardon my indignation about this here, but if Warframe's to look polish, this kind of obvious placeholder visual has to go, especially if it's something newly introduced when there's still heavy bugs with that very Arcane.

aGiBf9D.jpg

When i saw this i couldn't believe it.

Like what the actual... 

Why on earth anyone thought it would be ok for our Operator to drop a huge naval mine instead something more subtle like a energy orb or something.

It almost feels like a actual joke they pulled on us.

DE please no , revert this and fix Magus Lockdown not working for clients half of the time ^^

3 minutes ago, Nightshadow134 said:

Most of us are just waiting for thick girl (AKA rhino thick girlfriend) to join in the warframe family :3 ?!

Hold on, many of us still haven't prowled trough the grindwall which keeps us away from Baruuk let DE deal with this 1st, thye made soem good steps but still too little

Archived