Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rideable pets!

Rivyn

9 hours ago, FlusteredFerret said:

Why, when K Drives are so much cooler...and faster?

wrong on both counts;

what could be cooler than a preteen child with magical powers in a questionable outfit riding on top of a buff space wolf or cat, shooting lasers at everything? and I reckon my pets are faster than a K-drive, they never seem to be around in combat, and when it's feeding time they seem to instantly warp from one side of the orbiter to the other!

I suggested before but moa, if we did that on our pets there is going be complain about we should make the MOA ride-able too for the fact the Dev look forward for us using the K-Drive another type ride on and we have archwings we can fly around.  If we did actually have pets and MOA to be ride-able then the Dev's work of K-Drive will be thrown out the window because 1 K-Drive is meant transportation and pose to be fun but majority the players are complaining about K-Drive does barely any dmg and adding other mods is completely useless (Everyone dude would of dream of ramming speed into the enemy with a board I mean pow and ow for the guy to be totally in pain and everyone was hoping we can do that, but nope just nope just kill joy right there)

Then again I can't disagree because pets are design to fight and same with the MOA pets which I've commented about the size changes and what type pet can be used as a vehicle drive.

As if we have our pet change size to be bigger and stronger then it is possible still.  Then again the idea could easily gone thrown into the trash can there from both our side.

9 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

wrong on both counts;

what could be cooler than a preteen child with magical powers in a questionable outfit riding on top of a buff space wolf or cat, shooting lasers at everything? and I reckon my pets are faster than a K-drive, they never seem to be around in combat, and when it's feeding time they seem to instantly warp from one side of the orbiter to the other!

Well you're wrong on at least one count. A fully-modded K Drive would beat the snot out of any pet for mobility...plus you can travel over water on them...plus you can do cool tricks on them.

I guess OP's idea is fine if cuteness is what you're after. Does it serve any practical purpose? Can't see it myself.

My Helminth Charger does pretty well in anything up to Level 20 missions and never needs feeding, as she feasts on the corpses of her victims. All I need to do is administer the occasional DNA shot. :laugh:

Edited by FlusteredFerret