Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So about the warframe Pre-order

Rule908

So what other goodies are we getting when we pre-order the warframe name switch to javelines? Like a poster of Steve's below the belt selfie, his pink shorts, Sheldon's puppy blender, poster of Scott blindfolded with a nerf gun aimed at a wall with pics of all the warframes, poster of Geoff bench pressing a DE staffer or an audio recording of space mom calling us all losers? Would really like to know before I place my pre-order.

Apparently we're also getting a corssover with Persona, with Futaba and Takemi frames part of  the pre-order package.

4 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

tell me you didnt buy that garbage after ME3 single player (ME3:MP was/is still awesome)

What? ME3 was freakin' awesome. Best gameplay in the series, and while the story stumbled at the end, it was still really really good for the duration of the game bar the ending.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Rule908 said:

So what other goodies are we getting when we pre-order the warframe name switch to javelines? Like a poster of Steve's below the belt selfie, his pink shorts, Sheldon's puppy blender, poster of Scott blindfolded with a nerf gun aimed at a wall with pics of all the warframes, poster of Geoff bench pressing a DE staffer or an audio recording of space mom calling us all losers? Would really like to know before I place my pre-order.

wat

3 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

tell me you didnt buy that garbage after ME3 single player (MP was/is still awesome)

Does ME3 multiplayer still exist?  I assumed EA must have switched off the severs ages ago.  I had all the different characters unlocked and everything.  I do wish there was an actual solo mode though (meaning matches even semi-balanced for a single player.  Rather than "create a private session and just don't invite anyone."  😞  )  If it's still around, maybe I'll load it up again.

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

Apparently we're also getting a corssover with Persona, with Futaba and Takemi frames part of  the pre-order package.

What? ME3 was freakin' awesome. Best gameplay in the series, and while the story stumbled at the end, it was still really really good for the duration of the game bar the ending.

WAT

Yes Twitter, I forgot my password let me in let me in let me in let me in

4 minutes ago, EmberStar said:

Does ME3 multiplayer still exist?  I assumed EA must have switched off the severs ages ago.  I had all the different characters unlocked and everything.  I do wish there was an actual solo mode though (meaning matches even semi-balanced for a single player.  Rather than "create a private session and just don't invite anyone."  😞  )  If it's still around, maybe I'll load it up again.

it did, not sure about now. it actuallly had a massive surge of players for a while after it was pretty S#&$ty on andromeda

1 hour ago, EmberStar said:

i play it every now and then, still cant get my black widow sniper above MK-V, *shakes fist at rng*, wouldnt be that bad apart from it always giving you stuff you already have.

1 hour ago, Gabbynaru said:

for me ME2 is where ME ended, i ignore the single player ME3 like it doesnt exist now, ME2 had everything better, with multiple mission hubs and other nice touches, ME3 is the inevitable dumbed down version with a terrible ending that discards everything you did previous....  *sob*  sorry, ive got something in my eye and cant carry on...

18 hours ago, Methanoid said:

for me ME2 is where ME ended, i ignore the single player ME3 like it doesnt exist now, ME2 had everything better, with multiple mission hubs and other nice touches, ME3 is the inevitable dumbed down version with a terrible ending that discards everything you did previous....  *sob*  sorry, ive got something in my eye and cant carry on...

ME2 was a dumbed down version of the first one as well. Only ME1 was good, in my opinion.

34 minutes ago, (NSW)Evilpricetag said:

Thread derailed. 

Do we actually think there is going to be a special offer once we are out of beta? 

Seemed like more of an inside joke, that Steve started, but everyone else was using lol. 

Clap for Steve, next you know he cause the flame war in the chat.