Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MOAnimation Design Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Maybe something where the MOA falls onto its face and struggles to get up for a second and then flips onto its back doing the animation after being revived then it checks looks down is if checking for dents and goes back into its idle.

Edited by Xanthar45

MOA becomes suddenly attentive and vision locks on a target/location.
MOA ducks its head down,
butt wiggles,
and it jumps/runs into action.

Relatively subtle without losing even a drop of cuteness.

Moa does the "play bow" motion that a dog makes when it wants to play...   crouches down low for 1 second, body angled forward to the ground, waggles it's butt rapidly for 2 seconds as if shaking it's tail, then bounds back and up and jumps from side to side excitedly for 2 seconds before returning to start position.

Just an idea, would probally be a mod that give this ability.

When not in combat, the moa randomly scans he ground quickly.

occasionaly, the moa will spot something when he scans the ground, get exited and smash his head into the ground to pull up a resource or a mod

Locking moves would be super awesome.  There's a move in particular called "Which Way" that might be difficult to pull off for a Moa due to the inverse joints, but I'm really hoping for your creativity to implement this.

One of my favorite Lockers is a twin named GoGo Brothers.

I don’t know if this has been suggested already, or if it’s even in the game, but here’s my suggestion.

Moa lifts up their right leg and looks around expectantly for a high-five. Waits in this state for about two seconds before shaking its head and letting out a disappointed sort of purring noise.

I’m not sure if this should be an idle animation, or if it should be triggered by the moa pet killing x enemies or performing some other action.

- Shifts weight to right leg, looks ahead with head cocked slightly to the left, begins tapping left foot impatiently. 

- Raise left foot and looks at imaginary wrist watch. 

- Does head-roll to look ahead again with head cocked slightly to the right. 

- Lowers left foot and begins tapping again

I would like to see the moa go into a sort of "training mode" where it begins a 10-15 exercise routine where it does squats, stretches and other exercises it can perform with only 2 legs.  This would be an idle animation the moa would enter after doing nothing for a long time.

"Look ma no hands"

The moa shakily mounts and invisible bicycle, rides it in small circles before falling out and shaking himself off and getting back into a standing position

This would both be adorable and it could include a moment frozen in the air calling back to the invisible bicycle cat meme from the early 00's

Moa in Idle Position

Moa shakes body back and forth kind of like a dog just getting out of water

There a bolt hitting the floor sound

Moa looks back confused for a second

Moa returns to idle position

Here's a funny one that I came up with, goes like this:

Idle Animation> Moa does a small backflip> Attempts to land on its feet but accidentally falls and does the splits (with one leg pointed back the other leg forwards)> Moa lets out a pained noise> Moa proceeds to stand back up into its idle animation 

My suggestion/submission for this is the moa getting amused by some unlucky or reckless actions done by the player (f.e. running into corpus door lasers, failing hacking procedures, crashing with K-drives). Depending on the emotion modules this could vary between short, rather quiet chuckles and loud laughter with the moa throwing its head back. May sound a bit mean at first, but surely helps the players to take themselves not too seriously.