Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The new Weeklies.

Velaethia

3 minutes ago, AnhedonicWolf said:

Same, Doing the rare animals and relics first. Let someone else figure it out for me. Why I came to the forums in the first place.

Well in most other challenges if you fail it tells you immediately. Go in pop life support on purpose to test n see. If it does then test a syphon.

Personally I'm looking forward to these some of these are a little tough and GUYS WE HAVE A WEEK RELAX people talking about freakin standing per minute jeez.

okay, i have a question for you guys, for my personal knowledge, because i don't want to make this stupid challenge with the risk of a griefer...

can you do a one hour solo Kuva survival without life support capsules?

1 minute ago, mikakor said:

okay, i have a question for you guys, for my personal knowledge, because i don't want to make this stupid challenge with the risk of a griefer...

can you do a one hour solo Kuva survival without life support capsules?

Do it with friends/clanmates so you can get the other one done at the same time.

2 minutes ago, Velaethia said:

Yeah like I said when you calculate time/effort ratio then the 60 min ones should give 30k standing each not 5k. Especially when you compare it to 3 rounds of ESO which we also had last week so that's the only basis we can go off of. 

Last week it wasn't even ESO, just SO. This week it's ESO though.

Just now, Velaethia said:

Do it with friends/clanmates so you can get the other one done at the same time.

heh, no one is connected at this hour for me xD but you didn't answered my question 😛 if it was possible to do it solo

1 minute ago, (NSW)ForTheGhostsWithin said:

I remember some people said "these messions are easy, you can beat them all in an hour". Now they officially can't.

People should stop complaining about the wrong things. Especially when these were meant to replace alerts... They aren't meant to be challenges. Alerts weren't challenges. If DE wants to add challenges add them separately. 

Edited by Velaethia
  • Like 3

So much for actually getting to the top tier stuff in my case...

Its extremely unlikely ill be able to do a sortie, ESO or 1-hour anything with a friend or otherwise because i lack the mods for it. Hell its unlikely ill even be able to do the animal capture one. So at least in my opinion this system needs to go back to the drawing board. 

• Like 6

I have to wonder if DE is just upping the "challenge" (i.e. time investment) to see how much we'll take before we balk (bad flashbacks to Sibear and Hema...). In a way, I'm kind of glad there are all these rage threads popping up, because this is definitely not the direction I want to see the game go.

Otherwise, I have some serious questions regarding the decision making of the individual(s) involved in creating these "challenges."

• Like 3

DE needs to stop pushing their failed content onto players. Kuva survival is not rewarding or fun. Survival is not rewarding or fun. Most vets are so burned out by braindead missions it hurts. Yes, I could sit in a corner with Octavia and Nekros spamming CTRL but that's not the point. 

Players have asked for ANYTHING for years and what do we get? Floofs? Mining? Fishing? Time gated reputation with VERY questionable rewards. What is the point? I think it's time to walk away while we're still ahead and stop acting like an exclusive armor set and one single Umbra Forma is worth it. I know for a fact I can live without it.

• Like 10

DE needs to stop pushing their failed content onto players. Kuva survival is not rewarding or fun. Survival is not rewarding or fun. Most vets are so burned out by braindead missions it hurts. Yes, I could sit in a corner with Octavia and Nekros spamming CTRL but that's not the point. 

Players have asked for ANYTHING for years and what do we get? Floofs? Mining? Fishing? Time gated reputation with VERY questionable rewards. What is the point? I think it's time to walk away while we're still ahead and stop acting like an exclusive armor set and one single Umbra Forma is worth it. I know for a fact I can live without it.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Vahenir said:

So much for actually getting to the top tier stuff in my case...

Its extremely unlikely ill be able to do a sortie, ESO or 1-hour anything with a friend or otherwise because i lack the mods for it. Hell its unlikely ill even be able to do the animal capture one. So at least in my opinion this system needs to go back to the drawing board. 

from Steve himself, he said oyu can actually only do 60-65 per cent of all the task to get to the rank 30. so.... nan, it's good... even if SOME missions are just stupid.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, -Bing- said:

there are no decent rewards for endless, DE actively discourages play of that type.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mikakor said:

from Steve himself, he said oyu can actually only do 60-65 per cent of all the task to get to the rank 30. so.... nan, it's good... even if SOME missions are just stupid.

You need to make 30k standing per week minimum in order to make it to the top with the likely 10 week timespan before it resets and since the elites are worth a lot and are often difficult, while also having a lot of the potential points... Well, its easy to miss that target if there are one or two bad normal weekly rewards on top of the elites.

3 minutes ago, Kyronz said:

there are no decent rewards for endless, DE actively discourages play of that type.

and yet they give us a one hour survival mission that isn't rewarding at all...  two, for certain persons... like, stick to your mentality, or improve endless to actually make other peoples wanting to do it. that's it lame missions.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Kyronz said:

And this shows how absolutely disconnected they are. I will be surprised next week if there isn't a challenge that's "Win 3 perfect matches of Lunaro in a row, with a friend or clan mate".

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, -Bing- said:

are you just copy/pasting this in multiple threads

4 minutes ago, -Bing- said:

And this shows how absolutely disconnected they are. I will be surprised next week if there isn't a challenge that's "Win 3 perfect matches of Lunaro in a row, with a friend or clan mate".

Oh god, now you've brought the true horror out.

What if they add Lunaro or Conclave challenges in the mix as well?

• Like 1