Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wisp is overpowered

bibmobello

Wisp's ass is too OP, that I can agree. Then her animations take the cake with the ass shaking and slithering through the air like some snake with full butt view. If she didn't wear a helmet, wasn't some infested thing and was a pretty girl this would literally be fanservice anime.

It isn't any random frame which can dethrone Garuda, MesaPrime and Saryn all at once while happening to make Valkyr cri even more in the corner over the inadequate booty.

5 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

Wisp's ass is too OP, that I can agree. Then her animations take the cake with the ass shaking and slithering through the air like some snake with full butt view. If she didn't wear a helmet, wasn't some infested thing and was a pretty girl this would literally be fanservice anime.

It isn't any random frame which can dethrone Garuda, MesaPrime and Saryn all at once while happening to make Valkyr cri even more in the corner over the inadequate booty.

I think someone must be really sick to watch an ass on an deformed "armor" without feet...

5 hours ago, Helch0rn said:

I would like to introduce to Saryn.

a Frame unsuitable for normal starchart missions because even my 40% power strengh build murders the ever living hell out of everything

Well hi Saryn... nice to meet you... My Name is Ambulas.... NOW DIE !!!! 😄

Seriously though... the reason why I think nothing is over powered is because Every Frame has some sort of "Dependency".... the point of Enemies like Leech Eximus,  Nullifiers and Venom Eximus Units is to kill That Frame by snatching away whatever it depends on that makes it Immortal. Where that Fails they will just Do what they did to Limbo.... Just make some enemies selectively immune to their bag of tricks.... They do this with Operators too... you're not actually invulnerable to damage in Void mode.... 

10 hours ago, bibmobello said:

I think someone must be really sick to watch an ass on an deformed "armor" without feet...

An ass is an ass. You cannot deny that reality.

14 hours ago, Datam4ss said:

Valkyr inadequate? Have you seen how bad Titania's ass is? That one's just unfortunate.

2 hours ago, rune_me said:

Not true. Sometimes it's anatomy, other times it's an equine mammal.

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

Its also occasionally used as a derogatory term and can also be two of three parts of a profession.

But all are still asses in the sense that the state of something being an ass means that it is an ass. Very much like 1x = 1x

27 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

Valkyr inadequate? Have you seen how bad Titania's ass is? That one's just unfortunate.

Valkyr is the lower end of the good butt range now.

The frames I mentioned exclude the obviously unacceptable, such as Titania's or Mirage's.

Le 14/03/2019 à 09:08, SgtHotPepper a dit :

No ? Wisp isn't here but already overpowered ?

Cool, i will put her between my Valkyr that can become immortal and my Saryn that can kill things without even touch them !😁

She's not here, so she can't take any damage...

OP

On 2019-03-13 at 12:24 AM, bibmobello said:

The first abilities will be

1)practically immortal airborn because she becomes myst...

2) She can raise a defensive myst where enemies can't see a fk(and not even you )

Not even released yet bud... calm yo titties. 

Le 16/03/2019 à 02:14, EquinoxPrime a dit :

Wisp is adorable, definitely has to be my favorite in terms of aesthetic where the newer Warframes are concerned.

The only thing about her that’s overpowered is that animation set. 👀

Oooohhh, i definitively can put that on Saryn.

It will be like an infinite Narta Pendulum !🤩

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I am curious about the special elemental indicator like Nezhas halo or saryns spore, any idea about that? 

Probably she can become ethereal like a ghost... The main problem are not her OP abilities but the resources to craft her, i bet they will be a pain in the A$$.

Edited by bibmobello