Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mute Nora

Toddrusel

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Nox's voodoo skin?

Nowhere near as bad imo.

I never said it was a bad thing, just that it sucks that I kinda feel like Voodoo Nox is talking to me cause I actually liked the voice pack, I just hate the game (and the character as a whole cause hyper annoying without a [good] Hel on your team to help mitigate all the hard cc she does with the damage output she has)

I don't like how she literally comes out of nowhere with her snarky AF attitude.

Nora the explora...you are just a radio person who doesn't even play any music. Literally a pine cone is more useful than you are.

Edited by KiteoHatto
  • Like 3

I'd like to mute her

In the face

With a brick

Multiple times

I've always found that kind of talking obnoxious and it doesn't feel fitting the game for me. Just give the job to Darvo, or actual Grenier/Corpus/We transmissions that Ordis picks up, Vay Hek, Lephantis, Helmith, anyone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ver1dian said:

I'd like to mute her

In the face

With a brick

Multiple times

I've always found that kind of talking obnoxious and it doesn't feel fitting the game for me. Just give the job to Darvo, or actual Grenier/Corpus/We transmissions that Ordis picks up, Vay Hek, Lephantis, Helmith, anyone.

I like this post. We need more of this, keep up the good work 👏👍

• Like 1

Few things.

1. DE has an ability to choose the most annoying voices in history. 

2. They does not record at least 500-1000 lines with some varied sentences which could make these transmissions more interesting and give a feel these persons alive.

3. If they go on the way the game use in game transmissions and voices then they should add an option to disable becase the limited amount of lines are not enough to keep the things interesting and it annoys in time.

4. DE mastered repetitiveness.

5. Some peoples missed afro peoples from the game now you can enjoy, while it lasts.

6. The transmissions should reflect the situation what your character is doing not the : my frame is strong - random lancer headshot you, seeker, nox, bombard etc. They can do it and they are capable to add more lines which reflect the situation what is situational the rest just need more variety. Maybe small stories? Ask me how I am today? even add more in game events which differently motivate these actors and their motivation changing during time. 

7. If iI need to listen all the day these then --------------- Bullet to the brain.

Edited by Sziklamester
  • Like 1

il y a 19 minutes, Sziklamester a dit :

5. Some peoples missed afro peoples from the game now you can enjoy, while it lasts.

Oh boy oh boy I sure hope we will get to know more about the Wakanda from which Nora comes, and how it is the only country on Earth that survived thanks to its flying pyramids. 

It was quite novel for a couple of days after launch, because she and the background music reminded me of the Voodoo Lady from the Monkey Island games. Then it got more and more repetitive, extraneous and irrelevant. Now I'd rather listen to Ordis's singluar "Everything in Ordis, Operator?" joke on repeat. I only learned from this thread that some of her appearances during missions are hints, perhaps if she didn't repeatedly "cry Wolf" I'd actually appreciate what she was saying.

1 hour ago, Astewart42 said:

I love her voice, I think she was a great addition to the cast. She gives the Nightwing event a feel, an atmosphere like an old smoky jazz bar... I love it! 

That's fine and all, you can keep her voice on but as for others it's like myself, we want her voice muted.

It's not like were asking for her voice to be removed, I just can't stand it.

Also I don't get that same vibe as you with smokey jazz.... When I think of smokey jazz I think back to dark city where Jennifer Connelly sings.. at least she has a lovely voice but oh well that is why it's a great thing people have their own taste.

• Like 1