Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[BUG] Nightwave Index Act Appearing Incomplete

SilentStriker99

Same. The fun part: If you continue the Index (past wave 3) you get the "completed" message every wave (not the rewards though).

This one is bugged. I hope they run a script so i dont have to re-do the dreaded index again once they fixed it.

Also the Index is bugged with Hildryn (infinite energy orbs).

I have the the same problem. Nora even commented at the end of the match. The nightwave just show it as incomplete. Unfortunately I didn't pay attention of the issue before I logged off so I don't have any screenshot, but seeing a lot of people having this issue I guess I am not alone.

2 hours ago, Kiaune said:

It is not UI bug, 'cause I already completed act 3 times in row and still no award (the same tier and the same 7300 points).

Then it is a bigger issue because it effects different people in different ways. 

I know for a fact I got mine completed and got the reward while the UI didnt update the specific task. How do I know? Because I went up to the next reward tier after the Index match and I got no other tasks completed during that round i.e 150 kills with radiation damage.

3 hours ago, wullail said:

Same,  completed it early this morning.

Got the reward screen, thought , "thats that done..." ,

came back later on today just now and it's showing up as not completed.

What he say! Twice today happened to me. 1st time I thought I wasn't paying attention but now I did ...