Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydrin set has no arch gun deployer?

_Eclips3_

1 minute ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Since this is going no where, there is no reason for me to keep this topic up. Just close this moderators, and have a nice day.

You made a post to get our opinions, you got our opinions, and you're so dedicated to not listening to them that you'd rather lock up the thread than have a civil conversation? How entitled.

• Like 1

Just now, XxElite2015xX said:

Like i said multiple times, the requirements is a problem.

get some friends and run exploiter orb until you have a decent collection of gems.

Log in once per day and trade in gems for standing until you reach your daily cap (5minutes tops)

continue until you reach old mate

get arch gun deployer from the heist

???

Profit

2 minutes ago, XxElite2015xX said:

Since this is going no where, there is no reason for me to keep this topic up. Just close this moderators, and have a nice day.

seems to me like you don't want a discussion where people might disagree witrh you but an echo chamber

• Like 1

everything else you cant use in a bundle comes with red text explaining you "dont have x/y/z". mostly applies to say pet/weapon/ship cosmetics, the hildryn pack should also contain a warning for the gravimag as it is the only item with no warning that it is not useable straight away.

It is no surprise people are not aware given that they can be MR5, but buy a new frame bundle that comes with 2-3 weapons way above their MR level but cans till use the items, the gravimag just needs some red-text added to that item in the bundle to make it clear its not useable straight away.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)Cubic Clem said:

I think the problem here is yourself. The time you spend crying here could've been spent on actually working on the "problem" like everyone else did. Like you said, get over it.

or you could stop saying he is wrong simply because you feel you are right, the crux of the matter is he bought a bundle with an unusable item within, given that other bundles contain red-text warnings (or a note at the bottom of the shop item) of unusable items he is well within his right to bring the matter up.

Edited by Methanoid

7 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

or you could stop saying he is wrong simply because you feel you are right, the crux of the matter is he bought a bundle with an unusable item within, given that other bundles contain red-text warnings (or a note at the bottom of the shop item) of unusable items he is well within his right to bring the matter up.

No, he's wrong. He's not once in this thread asked for a warning, he asked for the ability to bypass a requirement. A warning on the package would be reasonable and I doubt many people would disagree with such a simple request, but including the Archgun Launcher (which is a separate item from the Gravimag), is not reasonable. The Larkspur itself is still usable without the launcher, as it is an Archgun. None of what he bought is unusable.

1 hour ago, XxElite2015xX said:

The time it takes is a to high of a requirement to a casual player (2-3 hours a week)

Try hunting. I found it's a very fast and relaxing way to max out standing for the day. If you have a friend or clanname who can help, it's even better. I boosted my friend with my Echo Lures and Synthesizers since he doesn't have much time to play. Took less than 15 mins a day since rare kubrodons and stovers give so much standing.

Shouldn't take that long unless you mean you play only one day a week. Then it kinda sucks I agree. You can of course prioritize fishing or mining then and stock up for the week then turn in daily just with 5 mins quick log in. Oh and definitely check out Ticker debt-bonds as well since he functions as a shortcut for getting standing/bonds really well. You can go full p2w as well just like for Cetus and buy fish/gems from players and turn them in.

Edited by zoffmode

17 minutes ago, Wolfglaive said:

No, he's wrong. He's not once in this thread asked for a warning, he asked for the ability to bypass a requirement. A warning on the package would be reasonable and I doubt many people would disagree with such a simple request, but including the Archgun Launcher (which is a separate item from the Gravimag), is not reasonable. The Larkspur itself is still usable without the launcher, as it is an Archgun. None of what he bought is unusable.

or you could re-read his original post, he didnt say it was to bypass a requirement, he stated he bought the pack "assuming" he could use his archgun via the included gravimag and then followed up with "but then he found out a/b/c, x/y/z", he didnt know when buying the item and nothing in the item says the gravimag is not useable, and considering the bundle throws in an archwing weapon+gravimag, many will probabl;y continue to assume such a thing.

Other items contain warnings, the gravimag probably should as well in that bundle, some wont even know about the archwing launcher esp as you fly archwing before you even need an archwing launcher segment, plus the bundle doesnt mention the item as being unusable even if temporarily.

The "single" gravimag mentions profit taker, the bundle for some reason does not, and it probably should.

azbWKro.jpg

Edited by Methanoid
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

-snip-

I know full well what the first post says, thank you. Nowhere in the post did OP ask for a warning, he asked to be able to bypass a requirement (quote: "you need an arch gun deployer by becoming max standing in fortuna which takes way too long and spamming profit taker, is it oo much to ask to add one in the pack for the price you pay? or at least add it to the market." ). Thanks for playing. 

2 minutes ago, Wolfglaive said:

I know full well what the first post says, thank you. Nowhere in the post did OP ask for a warning, he asked to be able to bypass a requirement (quote: "you need an arch gun deployer by becoming max standing in fortuna which takes way too long and spamming profit taker, is it oo much to ask to add one in the pack for the price you pay? or at least add it to the market." ). Thanks for playing. 

your grasping at straws, facts are, he asumed he could use a bundled item straight away, which is a fair assumption given that items you cannot use have a warning, he saw no warning, got the item and realized its an expensive paperweight, he didnt ask for a warning, but he also shouldnt have too, and you are clever enough to know exactly what he implied rather than giving it the old "its your own fault for not knowing something that I do".

I DO think they should be able to bypass the requirement, since they pay the money for it the same way you can pay to skip hyldrin and baruuk ones. I'd understand if it was just hyldrin that you buy, but including the gravimag in the pack and not including the archgun deployer is kind of controversial and confusing, this is not the first time i see someone buying the pack for the intention of deploying the archgun and got screwed.

Also need to point out that not everyone with works and duties can go through the lvl 3 of vox solaris and atmo systems sick drop chance which no way in hell can be 10%. when I went after em and spent an entire afternoon in the end it was to see myself sitting on 35x repeller systems (rare drop btw!) and still 3 atmos(uncommon) to go. Thought it was just some ironical bad luck, then I saw people on the wikia and lads of the runs I did with sitting on a ton of repellers theirselves and lamenting the same situation.

If you check the gravimag on the market you ll see a note pointing out the need of another gear required to effectively use it, while in Hildryn collection nothing points out that you need something else to deploy the archgun, which is very misleading. It's a little slip up on DE's part which can be as easily rectified, what's wrong with the general attitude on this forum? It's not like you get to suck DE Steve-o sausage if you keep acting like little fanboys whiteknighting on something that can be improved

19 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

your grasping at straws, facts are, he asumed he could use a bundled item straight away,

Nope, you are. The OP literally reads:

2 hours ago, XxElite2015xX said:

is it oo much to ask to add one in the pack for the price you pay? or at least add it to the market. 

20 minutes ago, HugintheCrow said:

Nope, you are. The OP literally reads:

yes now stop cherry picking your own meaning and try the first part of that line you quoted where he clearly states he bought the pack and "LATER" found he couldnt use it.

Just now, Methanoid said:

yes now stop cherry picking your own meaning and try the first part of that line you quoted where he clearly states he bought the pack and "LATER" found he couldnt use it.

Yeah, but he never asked for a warning. YOU did. HE asked to bypass the time-gating. The hell are you smoking?

Another "I don't have time to do things so they should be changed" post.  I never understand these.  If you're that busy why even play?  Do you know what type of game this is?  It's also F2P which means grinding will exist.  Then in all these topics they start insulting people for "not having a life" or "I have more interesting things to do".  Apparently not if you want things on this game so bad you have to make topics about changing things to get it.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Yeah, but he never asked for a warning. YOU did. HE asked to bypass the time-gating. The hell are you smoking?

just because i agree there should be a warning and that the OP "thought" he could bypass the restriction which he wasnt even aware of until AFTER he bough the bundle does not invalidate the very problem that he bought a bundle that had no warning like other bundles do, in fact the single bought gravimag DOES have a warning, so why is it hard to accept the idea that the bundle should have the very same warning and that the OP should have been made aware of this before buying the pack.

Is it tough luck he bought the bundle?  yeah kinda, but that doesnt make me wrong in wanting the very same warning the gravimag has to be included in a bundle that has a gravimag, but he clearly stated his reasons for buying the bundle, had a warning been there he wouldnt have bought it, nor others who have and are likely going to assume the same thing.

Also he didnt specifically ask to bypass the mechanic, again if you just read whats clearly there you can see he made the mistake without knowing, and when left with a paperweight only then did he ask if this could be rectified as an afterthought, which again anyone would do when dropping a load of plat on something they wanted but cant use.

Theres a difference between.

I want to bypass a mechanic i am fully aware of and bought this bundle.
vs
I bought this bundle to use an archwing gun only LATER to realise i cant use it due to a mechanic i had to read a wiki to find out about.

Edited by Methanoid

3 minutes ago, (PS4)thowed said:

Another "I don't have time to do things so they should be changed" post.  I never understand these.  If you're that busy why even play?  Do you know what type of game this is?  It's also F2P which means grinding will exist.  Then in all these topics they start insulting people for "not having a life" or "I have more interesting things to do".  Apparently not if you want things on this game so bad you have to make topics about changing things to get it.

To be fair, Warframe follows this style of progression where you can skip by paying for almost everything. Ranked up mods? No problem. Warframes, weapons, best rivens, formas, exilus adapters, etc.

Going by that, I would've assumed Warframe would have a way to buy deployer from market. But then again, you can't buy Umbra. 🤔

I mean, you can still use the weapon in space, it isn't a total waste. I personally don't mind if they add a way to purchase the launcher or not, but as it stands right now...there isn't. And it really honestly is not that big of a hoop to jump through. These reputation grinds are really the only "progression" Warframe has. The biggest reason for the launcher was to take down the profit taker anyways. I personally don't see using the arch weapons in standard missions as all that impressive or interesting anyways. I understand the OP obviously wanted to, for some reason, bypass that. 

But the launcher is a 100% drop chance by doing plot related stuff. Which works just fine as it is now. OP still gets the advantage of not having to build, gather resources, buy slots, or insert a reactor. Still well worth the bundles cost. 

Again, I wouldn't mind if DE decided to add the launcher into the market, or the bundle, but I also hardly think it is worth such an uproar. It is all still new enough that it is totally reasonable for newer players to go through the same thing us recent players had to in order to obtain it. Once enough time has passed it is old news, I am sure DE will make modifications to provide a shortcut for the coin. ~shrug~

3 hours ago, XxElite2015xX said:

The time it takes is a to high of a requirement to a casual player (2-3 hours a week)

It only takes like 30 minutes of conservation hunting to get my daily 26k standing. Took me like a week and a couple days to get from Outworlder to Old Mate. Also if you carefully read the requirements to use archgun and the contents of the pack you'd realize that yes, it does not come with the required launcher.

Edited by AXCrusnik
  • Like 1

Yeah. I think it should be included with the pack. Farming syndicate standing takes forever with the hard lock of how much standing you can get in one day. Its these mind numbingly tedious systems that drive players away. FYI just because you didn't find anything wrong with it doesn't mean that there isn't something wrong with it. Anecdotal evidence is next to meaningless and is far from the end all be all that people are acting like it is.

Edited by (XB1)Eminem2420

The launcher is tied to the story, so no it wouldn't be included in the bundle which I believe it has a blurb on it that tells you that it needs the launcher segment to even use, so man up and just grind it out like the rest of us, this isn't a pay to skip story content game.

9 hours ago, XxElite2015xX said:

So the main reason i got the main pack is so you get the arch gun and use it on foot, but then i found out there is a catch, you need an arch gun deployer by becoming max standing in fortuna which takes way too long and spamming profit taker, is it oo much to ask to add one in the pack for the price you pay? or at least add it to the market. 

You don’t have to spam profit taker at all, you’re given one for free when you complete the third heist bounty. The one before the orb fight.