Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We need Real Life Floofs

Duality52

It would be a nice thing to have real life floofs and noogles and statues like there are few ones. It depends on how cheap they can produce and how high they can sell. All in all this is a miscleanus thing and they need to make a public opinion check to be sure how many peoples wish to buy one.

• Like 3

Yeah, speaking as one who has formerly owned and operated retail establishments, I can tell you those things usually come with BIG commitments to bulk orders of stock.  They might sell a $20 Noggle that cost them $10-12, all things considered...and that's assuming it doesn't sit in a large STORAGE facility they ALSO have to pay for, which makes it more expensive the longer it goes without selling.

Then consider the value to them of that same $20 being spent in-game on plat, a digital good that costs them little to nothing to distribute, maintain, etc... which leaves much more room for profit.  

Floofs I could see as a limited run, perhaps, IF they can buy them in small quantities.  Might cost more, but that's why they're better as a "At TennoCon ONLY" option...it's a place where you already have primed customers, ready to spend, and so you're less likely to sit on the inventory.

I would love to be able to get a couple real life Floofs. Especially Bolarolas and Kubrodons. When they first announced Floofs, I was super surprised that they weren't already planning on making real ones. It makes so much sense!

It would also be great if they had a sound chip in them, so when you squeezed them they would make their calls from the game.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Zero_029 said:

If DE wants REAL swimming pools of money...

All DE needs to do is release real life Noggles & Floofs.

The money would rain from the sky.

Don't lie...everyone reading this would buy atleast 2 or 5 of em.

I wouldn't

I'd buy far more than that because I want ALL THE FLOOFS!

5 hours ago, Teljaxx said:

It would also be great if they had a sound chip in them, so when you squeezed them they would make their calls from the game.

Adorable...I swear I mentally squealed at the idea of this.

Edited by (PS4)Zero_029

18 minutes ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Surprised DE has not released floof plushies as merchandise. They are missing out on a lot of revenue.

Cost's money to make them and store them.  If sales aren't what they predicted, they could easily lose money.

It's why more developers don't create T-shirts and a line of stuffed animals, but just pick maybe one or two "mascot" tier characters to floofify.