Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wukong. the worst frame in the game

SpaceComander23

Let's start with this before i destroy my pc

Wukong.

Oh, Wukong, how bad can you be, apart from the only reason someone would use you, all the other abilities are bad, really bad. You can save titania or vauban saying that they have some things that makes them a bit usefull, but with you, oh god were do we even start.

Your 1 do the same damage that the hind does. Your 2 is the only reason why you ARE used, being actually invencible is ok but that doesn't save you. Your 3 Is the worst ability of invisiblity in the entire game, is slow, short and you can't do anything except moving. And your 4 do little to no damage, making it the worst exalted ability in the game.

You are the tankiest frame in the game because of defy, but inaros and hildryn are also tanks, and guess what, they are some of the end game content frames, but no one choses you, because you can't do cc or damage, you just, exists.

I always believed that DE make some bad frames with the purpose of making a tier list by themselves. I hope that isn't the case

• Like 1

The worst frame in the game is Limbo. Wukong is literally immortal, you can do any kind of sorties with him, any level and don't give a damn about your survival. But you're right, all others abilities are kinda meh, maybe some tweaks to make me use others. Change 4 to make it more fluid, buff speed on 3 and 1... well I don't think it can be saved lol

7 minutes ago, Stoner said:

The worst frame in the game is Limbo. Wukong is literally immortal, you can do any kind of sorties with him, any level and don't give a damn about your survival. But you're right, all others abilities are kinda meh, maybe some tweaks to make me use others. Change 4 to make it more fluid, buff speed on 3 and 1... well I don't think it can be saved lol

I raise you Nyx. After 4 years of playing, I still haven't found a use for her outside of the dojo obstacle course with the Arcane helmet. At least Limbo was good for The Pacifism Defect/Defection, is good in Mobile Defense, and was awesome for scaling DPS when he had that feature.

Edited by Voltage

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Stoner:

Tell me why is Limbo the worst frame? since his change, that bullets dont freeze mid air anymore, he isnt awful like he used to be.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Stoner said:

Why limbo, he is one of the best cc frames, even if he is the troll frame with the f*cking rift, but he is good

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

Tell me why is Limbo the worst frame? since his change, that bullets dont freeze mid air anymore, he isnt awful like he used to be.

He can banish other players constantly, to disable their weapons for entire mission.

Just now, (XB1)A Excal Umbra said:

You can literally roll to get out of his banish anytime you want. 

And he can banish you again, again and again and again and again... untill you stop rolling?

I don't know any systems that stops this, except reporting and banning.

31 minutes ago, xMarvin732 said:

Maybe not the worst, but given that I like rolling and handspringing around in missions to increase survivability, it's personally annoying to be flashing into and out of the Rift when using him.

50 minutes ago, Stoner said:

atleast you can have some fun with limbo.... wokung has just 1 passive ability, press 2 and the job is done, there is no interactions or sinergy with his other abilities.

if i want an invincible frame, i'll rather prefer to use inaros, he has more survability and useful abilities.

wokong's 1 is usless and not fun, 2 is slooow, useless and can't even go through lasers, and 4 is...mhe, the worst and most unfun exalted weapon, combos are MHE.

hope they will fix him with his rework.

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Test-995:

He can banish other players constantly, to disable their weapons for entire mission.

Press Shift to get out of rift.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Test-995:

And he can banish you again, again and again and again and again... untill you stop rolling?

Never experienced that. And because he gives you invincibility doesnt mean he is the worst frame.
and you probably won't see that specific person doing that after the mission anymore.

Try writing about it in the Feedback Section i think.

1 minute ago, xMarvin732 said:

Press Shift to get out of rift.

Never experienced that. And because he gives you invincibility doesnt mean he is the worst frame.
and you probably won't see that specific person doing that after the mission anymore.

Try writing about it in the Feedback Section i think.

Well, i never seen that too.

What i meant to say is he can be best frames for trolling (another could be loki), so possible to be worst frame.

Though his kit is alright or rather good imo.

7 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

I honestly can not by the life of me understand your train of thought:

- Blaming and calling Limbo the worst frame because of something that people can abuse by truly making an effort on their own terms to troll people, all in all blaming the tools when its the craftsman that misuses it.

- Even while people can do it, only an incredible fraction of the playercount actually goes out of their away to constantly troll someone.

- Odds are, when you finish that mission, you'll never see him again, and if you do he's probably using a different frame by now. I've been back for 2 months now and I've only seen a limbo do this once, and he wasn't just banishing me, he kept a control panel in cataclysm and stop us from hacking it and proceed with the mission.

- If you are that bothered, you can just Leave.

- While you're at it, report him and get it over with.

Your logic has so many holes it resembles a swiss cheese.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Mrevasivepants:

- Odds are, when you finish that mission, you'll never see him again, and if you do he's probably using a different frame by now. I've been back for 2 months now and I've only seen a limbo do this once, and he wasn't just banishing me, he kept a control panel in cataclysm and stop us from hacking it and proceed with the mission.

The easiest way to avoid it is using

Spoiler

The Operator

🙂 They don't get affected by the Rift

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Test-995 said:

What i meant to say is he can be best frames for trolling (another could be loki), so possible to be worst frame.

Speed Nova(in the wrong missions/loadouts), Flashbang nova (now patched), Bouncing Vauban, Wormhole Nova, FPS breaking Mirage.

You clearly haven't played the game enough yet to see just how evil people can be and/or played with other frames with a certain loadout.

3 minutes ago, Mrevasivepants said:

Speed Nova(in the wrong missions/loadouts), Flashbang nova (now patched), Bouncing Vauban, Wormhole Nova, FPS breaking Mirage.

You clearly haven't played the game enough yet to see just how evil people can be and/or played with other frames with a certain loadout.

Oh yes, there is other things that is bad enough...

All of those might need fix, lol

I just didn't bothered to list everything in there.